Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the toilet man couldn't breathe with the stench from inside the flat and threatened to leave if she didn't.

JUMP, NELLY!
Yeah, the plumber probably came in and immediately burst into tears at the stench, “it’s bleeping PONGING! Your ma warned me when she booked the appointment but Christ alive, girl! Open a fookin’ window!” 😭😭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah, the plumber probably came in and immediately burst into tears at the stench, “it’s bleeping PONGING! Your ma warned me when she booked the appointment but Christ alive, girl! Open a fookin’ window!” 😭😭🤭
Then left until it freshened up! That’s why he went away then rang the bell to return.

when he returned she was practically giddy with glee, it was bloody bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Then left until it freshened up! That’s why he went away then rang the bell to return.

when he returned she was practically giddy with glee, it was bloody bizarre.
The plumber probably came back like this

s-l400-2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I could be reaching here but do you think she doesn't ship internationally because you have to put your address on the customs label and she thinks her 'haterz' will come for her?
Yes of course that’s it !!

Reactions: 4
She changed her tiktok profile pic
Who the duck is that meant to be? Looks nothing like her. And the faux-pensive staring into the distance face is so unintentionally vacant, looks like she's mid-wee.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
If she had a brain cell she could just set up a P.O. Box address and use that. Polly did that when she was running Sighh from her home because she, despite being problematic herself, runs a successful business.
Sorry off topic and genuinely curious but why is Polly problematic?

Reactions: 2
I’m in high anticipation of Gabby’s new daily vlog, the ‘hellew’s and seeing her squish sandwiches up with her crusty fingers is bad enough but I bet she’ll try and get toilet man into the vlog, new BFF that she does show on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her hair only looks good when she’s styled it. Whenever she’s taking a picture and is just chilling out around the house, it doesn’t look nice.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.