Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the only person who’d properly notice and complain if they changed a flavour in Quality Street. The type of person to whinge to the local paper when McDonalds removes an item from their menu. She can’t act so high and mighty when she spends her weekends laminating chocolate cards and going to M&S with her mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
From her TikTok daily vlog. She’s such a good cook guise. Plus there would have been sugary calorific drinks and at least a handful of chocolates from that bowl.
And this is her diet post gall bladder removal / discovery of a diseased liver...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Only 1 million small ghost sweatshirts left guys, get them quickly 😰
0D2E048D-B4A3-4A4A-80B3-E6CA3DD32331.jpeg

F53DB960-76DB-4E4B-8FB2-3157E4DAADD9.jpeg

It will let you go to check out with 1 million of each apparel item in the basket. I checked a few
87DC01E4-68AB-40C0-BE21-280F7D09C21D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The "be a nice person" gets me, because she's shown us many times her being rude. Also sure some things I don't agree with here or some people may make stuff up, but for the most part the majority of us are here because we originally liked her until she showed her true colors. I can't think of anything made up here I've seen for quite awhile, it's all commentary on her actions. 🤷

Reactions: 40
Can I just say I called it a chocolate dictionary because we’re having a child free weekend, and I’m half cut. What the hell is it called

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
'Worst week i've had in a long time' = I've had too much surgery/hospital stuff back to back so need to cool it for a bit so am not getting the attention or being 'looked after' that i have been used to all my life and cant cope without.

Reactions: 21
Can I just say I called it a chocolate dictionary because we’re having a child free weekend, and I’m half cut. What the hell is it called
I’m gonna call it a chocolate dictionary from now on. No other names matter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Gabriella Lindley #53 Jewniper Mewn is being run by Jane and Nelly while Gab is busy staring at the chocolate dictionary

• Haha
Reactions: 23
CA620DC5-79BF-41FA-ADF3-F9217E9E437B.jpeg

What the hell is this? Lettuce on a hideous excuse for a roast dinner with watery gravy? Gabby you GIVE us stuff to talk about and you know it.

Edit: I think the lettuce is cabbage. But still looks awful so 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Does she not know that Edinburgh is up north? That’s one of the places she’s contemplating and is “up up north” in comparison to Manchester to use her own phrase
53E80CD9-DFF2-4C5A-9F09-AF9A5717A397.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she not know that Edinburgh is up north? That’s one of the places she’s contemplating and is “up up north” in comparison to Manchester to use her own phrase
View attachment 803639
Weird how we’re all just haters but we’ve been saying for ages it’s not wise to even contemplate moving somewhere you’ve never been and now shes…agreeing 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.