Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the living in New York thing.. it’s the movie version of living in New York that she wants. Like being in gossip girl or something. Realistically she would need a duck tonne of money to go there and not work?? She’s deluded. Going on a two week holiday there as a tourist and actually living there and paying for tit is very different.
She also thinks she’d just magically enjoy it because she’d be else where…. She just needs some actual friends…. But nah, moving solves her problems

Reactions: 12
She also thinks she’d just magically enjoy it because she’d be else where…. She just needs some actual friends…. But nah, moving solves her problems
exactly! She would be absolutely 100% alone. She can’t do anything without Jane so she’s really gonna up sticks and move to America all by herself? Ok 😂 who would come and help Jane can’t get a flight at the drop of a hat

Reactions: 9
I remember looking into smiledirect and damn the ammount of people that got their teeth fucked up by them. Just shows how she’ll do anything if it’s free, function of beauty has been known to cause hair loss in people too but she’ll let the circumference of her forehead expand cos it’s free 😫 and that’s on the premise that she actually uses the stuff she promotes 😆

If she actually cared about having her teeth fixed she’d have paid good money and done it sooner herself

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah like honestly I’m kinda hoping it messes her teeth up more…call me a bad person but 🤷🏻‍♀️ its just classic Gabby trying to take the cheap shortcut to get an expensive looking/good result.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
£35 for a basic sweatshirt with a tiny bat patch on it??? Is it just me being a cheapskate or is that a lot?
Nah I got something similar from Asda at the weekend for £12

This is such a typical victim response though. Thinks she will just magically find the place to make all her dreams come trew with zero effort from yew! Sorry Gabs you need to work on yourself.
also if she could just accept she needs help and go back to Sheffield she’d have more opportunities to do things she apparently loves, like music (huge independent music scene there)?

Reactions: 3
What’s up with her jaw? Looks like an edit fail.

Also I’ve had Invisalign and not a chance she’ll stick out the aligners. It’s so painful at times, I had quite a few bad nights where I shed a few tears at cut gums, ulcers, pressure and pain. Plus the no eating with them in, only water to drink, brushing teeth every single time you take them out. She will give up in a matter of weeks 100%. Smile direct club gets a really bad rep on Reddit too, loads of horror stories!!! Anything for free though eh Gobby
5BCFE89B-29D6-4E45-B030-09036F34FD75.jpeg

All I’m seeing…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She threw shade at her cousin tonight on insta… isn’t it her cousin who always messages her nicely on twitter

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Yes and recently offered for Gabby to spend Christmas with them 🤨 she’s wildly ungrateful
It’s like she just fights back for the sake of it. She seems to reach out to her a lot and I see she struggles a lot and never see gabby doing the same

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s like she just fights back for the sake of it. She seems to reach out to her a lot and I see she struggles a lot and never see gabby doing the same
It’s the same with friends. She said in that Q&A ‘we’re not close but we’re not not close’ or something, but how does she think you become close? You don’t get fully fledged close relationships of any kind fall into your lap, even family etc it takes work to maintain them, compromise on things you disagree on, etc etc. I actually laughed out loud when she said she’s going to have kids that are close with George’s kids - I’m not sure she’s even been to visit George and Sophie in their new home? Influencer culture man, they expect everything and everyone to just come to them with no effort on their part 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
the living in New York thing.. it’s the movie version of living in New York that she wants. Like being in gossip girl or something. I think she wants that swanning about drinking coffee and going to Tiffany’s sort of life. Realistically she would need a duck tonne of money to go there and not work?? She’s deluded. Going on a two week holiday there as a tourist and actually living there and paying for tit is very different.
like all of her posts about wishing her life was like the tv show FRIENDS. girl has no friends, clearly doesn't leave her house and doesn't have anything interest to say or do. She will just bleet on now about how she can't go live somewhere else because of Juniper Moon. even though we all know she would be crying and having a meltdown when they don't sell the ham or crisp flavor she desires in NYC

Reactions: 14
Regarding the not moving back North thing …. I understand the kind of things that are said and done by bullies will remain with you for a long time but surely there comes a time when you decide to leave it in your past and move on? Is she gonna be 50 and still refusing to go to Sheffield because she might see people she went to school with? She’s abandoned plans to move to Manchester because of what happened when she was a teenager in a city over an hours drive away. Not like there’s a bully stationed in every northern town waiting to be activated just in case she returns. I find it strange that she uses such a juvenile word as ‘bullies’ when describing what she refers to as trauma, makes it seem somewhat melodramatic.

Reactions: 39
She’s the biggest Tattler of them all. I have a feeling it’s the first thing she checks every morning, you know, before her 4am shift starts.
Of course....and she's prolly a super chatter with all her comments bitching about the twins or Zoe.

Reactions: 5
Sew, sew sustainable contacting a chocolate dickshunerry!! The amount of pointless crap that gets laminated is ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Does she not know that Edinburgh is up north? That’s one of the places she’s contemplating and is “up up north” in comparison to Manchester to use her own phrase
View attachment 803639
Mars is available for colonization. Elon could send her there as one of the first ever settlers. She could even run juniper moon from there, maybe moving there would force her to figure out international shipping.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand the logic of not wanting to move to Manchester because of her trauma in Sheffield?? Theres over an hour distance between them? They’re not even the same county? The culture and vibe is also so so different?? I’d understand Leeds and Sheffield at a stretch cos the accents are kinda similar. She’s a dumb elitist cow IMO.

tory Gabby hating on the north and lumping it all as one since she’s a “southerner” now…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her trauma in Sheffield is shes worried people she's botched about from there will see her out and about

Reactions: 27
Mars is available for colonization. Elon could send her there as one of the first ever settlers. She could even run juniper moon from there, maybe moving there would force her to figure out international shipping.
She can't even figure out how to ship to Ireland. What more interplanetary shipping? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can't even figure out how to ship to Ireland. What more interplanetary shipping? LOL
I think she can't ship here cause we're in the EU and its too much for her little brain to figure out xxxxx

Her trauma in Sheffield is shes worried people she's botched about from there will see her out and about
Bitched about *** 🤣

Bitched about *** 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.