Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 803633

What the hell is this? Lettuce on a hideous excuse for a roast dinner with watery gravy? Gabby you GIVE us stuff to talk about and you know it.

Edit: I think the lettuce is cabbage. But still looks awful so 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
See sew tiny portion becosss her sew skinny stomach can only handle about 10 peas. Also why does she eat everything IN A BOWL!! Also Juniper Jane ya cooking looks shite just in case you’re reading this while rubbing your winter baby’s back

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has to drop the trauma bomb at EVERY opportunity. ✋🙅🏻‍♀️🙄
Irritates me every time she does this. If she did suffer and is traumatised I’m not taking away from that, but does she realise how privileged she is to be able to escape the area in which it happens? So many people have to get on with life after a horrible incident and learn to live with it - they can’t afford to up sticks and move to the other side of the country. She can choose not to go back there, she has that luxury. So many people don’t.

Reactions: 26
She’d hate living in New York, I’ve done it for a year and have many friends there … expensive, depressing, overwhelmingly busy … she isn’t even a people person so the social aspect wouldn’t appeal to her. She’d spend all her time in a Starbucks.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Us tattlers are less successful than her yet she's the one who fantasizes about a new life at least every calendar month and admits to having no close friends and desiring companionship... At least plenty of us can say we have that.

Gabby is acting like she has it made but her life is very empty and she's not content with it either. I think happiness is a better sign of success.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She’d hate living in New York, I’ve done it for a year and have many friends there … expensive, depressing, overwhelmingly busy … she isn’t even a people person so the social aspect wouldn’t appeal to her. She’d spend all her time in a Starbucks.
I don't know how she thinks her life would change in any capacity living there, she'd be holed up in an even teenier box of a one-room apartment and friendless, without even Jane to lean on. And if YouTube isn't her job how would she be planning on sustaining herself?

Reactions: 13
She reacts in real time to things that are posted on this forum and has done for years, so it’s a bit pathetic to go on such a defensive rant about how she doesn’t read them.

I think she also asked that question herself because her fans aren’t likely to be lurking here.

Reactions: 30
She reacts in real time to things that are posted on this forum and has done for years, so it’s a bit pathetic to go on such a defensive rant about how she doesn’t read them.

I think she also asked that question herself because her fans aren’t likely to be lurking here.
She’s the biggest Tattler of them all. I have a feeling it’s the first thing she checks every morning, you know, before her 4am shift starts.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she has an account here to chat tit about other influencers, we all know she’s shady like that

Reactions: 36
Notice how she's already given up on the shop channel? Where's the weekly video Gobs?! Launch didn't go down too well??

Reactions: 20
Omg I asked on her Q&A why does she reply to hate DMs but not nice DMs (she shows this herself when she replied to “haters”) and she blocked me ! Lmaooooooooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 803633

What the hell is this? Lettuce on a hideous excuse for a roast dinner with watery gravy? Gabby you GIVE us stuff to talk about and you know it.

Edit: I think the lettuce is cabbage. But still looks awful so 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Not bothering with the protein then Gabs? And that is NOT an appropriate of gravy, it’s barely there 😖

Reactions: 8
£35 for a basic sweatshirt with a tiny bat patch on it??? Is it just me being a cheapskate or is that a lot?
£54 total for two things 🤢 that’s obscene. They’re the most dull, basic thing ever that you could find on boohoo or PLT’s Halloween ranges for half the price. I can’t believe the audacity of this woman child.

Reactions: 18
What’s up with her jaw? Looks like an edit fail.

Also I’ve had Invisalign and not a chance she’ll stick out the aligners. It’s so painful at times, I had quite a few bad nights where I shed a few tears at cut gums, ulcers, pressure and pain. Plus the no eating with them in, only water to drink, brushing teeth every single time you take them out. She will give up in a matter of weeks 100%. Smile direct club gets a really bad rep on Reddit too, loads of horror stories!!! Anything for free though eh Gobby

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon Jane has gone back for the funeral.

Gabby can’t even see beyond herself enough to honour her own grandmother.

Reactions: 36
the living in New York thing.. it’s the movie version of living in New York that she wants. Like being in gossip girl or something. I think she wants that swanning about drinking coffee and going to Tiffany’s sort of life. Realistically she would need a duck tonne of money to go there and not work?? She’s deluded. Going on a two week holiday there as a tourist and actually living there and paying for tit is very different.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.