Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That advert for Green Chef has put me right off. The rice looks soggy and undercooked and cutting chicken on that tiny scratched chopping board made me cringe!
Don’t yew know she’s a Michelin starred chef !!!! She’s watched every episode of master chef Australia!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Interesting because on Monday you had 30 lilac ghost to do list notepads and today you have *checks notes* 30 lilac ghost to do list notepads
046321ED-99A9-491C-AA1B-239704443871.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 68
How embarrassing to order so much stock and barely sell any… maybe she’ll take it as a sign to finally learn how to use her Cricut and make stickers as people order them (but I doubt it)

Reactions: 24
Does anyone know where she got her swearshirts made? I want one but not with her designs 😄

How embarrassing to order so much stock and barely sell any… maybe she’ll take it as a sign to finally learn how to use her Cricut and make stickers as people order them (but I doubt it)
She probably bought the cricut feeling all inspired to girl boss it and then seen the amount of YouTubers doing deals with cricut she was just hoping they'd reimburse her for it.
When she realised they weren't going to pay her, she decided not to give them free publicity.
Honestly I don't know why she doesn't make more of the products herself like the prints and stickers etc. She could also produce the note pads the way she does the jumpers but then she'd miss out on all the cewt packing content 😂

Also someone mentioned about Polly's return policy? You can return items for a refund within 14 days regardless of whether they're faulty or not. I'd bought a handful of things to give as a gift because I couldn't decide and then I just returned what I decided I didn't need. It was a very straightforward process and the girls were lovely about it!

Reactions: 8
She probably bought the cricut feeling all inspired to girl boss it and then seen the amount of YouTubers doing deals with cricut she was just hoping they'd reimburse her for it.
When she realised they weren't going to pay her, she decided not to give them free publicity.
Honestly I don't know why she doesn't make more of the products herself like the prints and stickers etc. She could also produce the note pads the way she does the jumpers but then she'd miss out on all the cewt packing content 😂

Also someone mentioned about Polly's return policy? You can return items for a refund within 14 days regardless of whether they're faulty or not. I'd bought a handful of things to give as a gift because I couldn't decide and then I just returned what I decided I didn't need. It was a very straightforward process and the girls were lovely about it!

They don't make it clear in their FAQs
Sounds like it's faulty or damaged only

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Does one of her spewky prints have a lined background? Is that meant to be pretty? It looks trash.
5800B21D-0995-4291-BB03-F86C1AE008A2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does it look like it says 'nocus pocus' 😭
The font makes me want to throw my phone across the room. Why use a cursive o with a tail if you're not going to join it to any of the letters? Why are the other letters not cursive? Why are the S and C capitals when the others aren't?

Sew tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I monitored more stock for a 25 hour period (it would be 24 but I took a nap because I have actually been working hard and needed it 😴)

- The only stickers I monitored were the Halloween ones because I couldn’t be bothered going through them all.
- No prints were monitored as they are printed to order so unlimited.
- No apparel was monitored as it’s made to order so unlimited.

Stock 16:00 Wednesday
To do list peach: 123
To do list lemon: 142
To do list pink: 74 (73 at 09:30)
Lily notepad: 172
Luna notepad: 99
Snowy pin: 150
Plant lady pin: 25
Coffee pin: 54
Ghost pin: 88
Cat lady pin: 38
Be kind to your mind pin: 12
Celeste pin: 36
Hocus Pocus sticker: 171 (170 at 21:00)
Halloween sticker pack: 161 (159 at 17:05)
Ghosties sticker: 153 (151 at 09:30)
Spooky sticker sheet: 242 (239 at 09:30)
Ghost to do list black: 21 (19 at 17:05)
Ghost to do list lilac: 30 (28 at 17:05)
Positive card pack: 68
I love you almost as much as my dog card: 44
Birthday card pack: 109 (108 at 13:55)
Really great card: 100
You’re blooming lovely card: 30
A little note card: 44
Keep smiling card: 78
Birthday flower card: 66
Chin up card: 76
Birthday balloon card: 83 (82 at 09:30)
Birthday cake card lilac: 94
I love you almost as much as my cat card: 12
Birthday cake card: 13

Total sold
  • 1 to do list in pink
  • 1 Hocus Pocus sticker
  • 2 Halloween sticker packs
  • 2 Ghosties stickers
  • 3 Spooky sticker sheets
  • 2 ghost to do list in black
  • 2 ghost to do list in lilac
  • 1 birthday card pack
  • 1 birthday balloon card
    I sure hope she’s selling a lot of other stickers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.