Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went for the balanced option…. Gabs the only balance you have is a packet of ham in one hand a packet of ham in the other

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Did she duck eat the broccoli.
Also, blandly reading a script like a muppet. She’s so tit at her job, she doesn’t talk like that and she doesn’t eat like that.
Chef Gabri 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The go fresh ad’s or whatever it was (advertising working well) appear to already be gone. Hopefully she noticed they were out of sync and cut off half way through her speaking and has deleted them to upload them in a more prewfeshunal way.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know why she puts AD/own brand on her stories when she's talking about juniper moon?
Like is that something you have to do or is it only when it's a paid promotion?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why she puts AD/own brand on her stories when she's talking about juniper moon?
Like is that something you have to do or is it only when it's a paid promotion?
She'll make money if someone makes a purchase after seeing that post so she's right to put AD on those posts 😊

Reactions: 11
Gaby exists in some kind of time paradox where she is both working 27 hours a day 386 days a week, but also watching friends constantly, getting her hair done, and renovating her doorknobs.
Schrödinger's gab.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are my eyes playing tricks or is the t-shirt photoshopped on her? There is something very odd looking about the sleeves
Probably from editing her arms to look sew skinny and long like the elfish queen that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No way would Gabby eat anything that isn’t beige 😂 she has the taste buds of a five year old. She’s not kidding anyone with any of this when we’ve seen her with huge platters of crisps and bagged up ‘bolognese’.

Reactions: 15
Said it before but she was doing a Hell Fresh sponsorship less than 6 months ago and now she's being sponsored by another service that's almost exactly the same, guess Jewniper Mewn isn't doing as well as you thought eh Gob

Reactions: 21
Are my eyes playing tricks or is the t-shirt photoshopped on her? There is something very odd looking about the sleeves
idk why but to me her hips come so high up compared to any other person i’ve seen. i might be completely wrong but it might just be oddly gobbly

Reactions: 2
idk why but to me her hips come so high up compared to any other person i’ve seen. i might be completely wrong but it might just be oddly gobbly
I think it’s the outline of her wearing spanx that are too small under her jeans so they give her michelin man style bumps that look like weird hips

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.