Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I’m seeing this as the beginning of the end for Jewniper Mewn. She’s put zero effort into designs, she’s launched a Halloween collection late, had shipping issues which have probably chased away customers and she refewses to ship internationally despite customers in her comments literally begging to buy her items. She’s dismissive of anyone who wants to learn from her and talks down to anyone giving her suggestions. Any prospective customer looking at her Twitter rants and holier than thou attitude would be put off buying. She’s a nasty person and I *hope* she’s finally seeing some comeuppance

Reactions: 67
I just don't understand why any self-respecting adult would want an overpriced jumper with a childish pumpkin or ghost motif that you'll only wear a few times a year. I'm sure she thinks she's appealing to the goth market out there but they're not going to be delighted with beige or grey.

Reactions: 31
I just don't understand why any self-respecting adult would want an overpriced jumper with a childish pumpkin or ghost motif that you'll only wear a few times a year. I'm sure she thinks she's appealing to the goth market out there but they're not going to be delighted with beige or grey.
Don’t yew know Gabby IS the goth market? She just loves all things dark and spooky 💀🎃👻🖤 only during October though when she can benefit from it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't know if it says on her website on the sizing guide, but I feel like she missed the mark marketing them. She has them tucked in every single photo, if I was going to purchase one, I'd also like to see it untucked to get a general idea.

Reactions: 34
I don't know if it says on her website on the sizing guide, but I feel like she missed the mark marketing them. She has them tucked in every single photo, if I was going to purchase one, I'd also like to see it untucked to get a general idea.
But then she’d have to admit that she’s not as short as she claims to be 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don't understand why any self-respecting adult would want an overpriced jumper with a childish pumpkin or ghost motif
Ever since someone on here said the pumpkin looks like a fanny, I can’t unsee it 😂😭😂😭 it looks like a baby crowning!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’ve actually never seen someone tuck a jumper into their trousers. It’s not a strong look

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’ve actually never seen someone tuck a jumper into their trousers. It’s not a strong look
It's a really wild choice 🤣

On the subject of Halloween themed apparel, I own a ghost print jumper. It has one ghost on each elbow...I call them el-boo patches. Gavin is basic af sorry sweetie x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Its a bit early for it its deffo a winter look !! But the ghost thing is a sweater not a jumper so not warm like a jumper would be. Poor gabbs hates being warm xxxxxx 👻

Reactions: 5
When buying a sweatshirt, I want to see the length because I wear them with leggings, or as a pyjama outfit. Basically, I want it to cover my bum. I need to see the full length to figure out what size to buy

Reactions: 26
When buying a sweatshirt, I want to see the length because I wear them with leggings, or as a pyjama outfit. Basically, I want it to cover my bum. I need to see the full length to figure out what size to buy
!! So true. I'm 5'11.4 to be exact so never buy off companies that don't advertise properly. Tbh that price would get ya a good quality sweater from a good brand

Reactions: 15
Do we think she actually was obsessed with Zoe? I know we all joke but I genuinely do. The way she was around her was spooky, she always had a weird look in her eye & there’s no reason other than Zoe that she moved to Brighton. Sorry to derail!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do we think she actually was obsessed with Zoe? I know we all joke but I genuinely do. The way she was around her was spooky, she always had a weird look in her eye & there’s no reason other than Zoe that she moved to Brighton. Sorry to derail!
She had a massive crush on her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like a barrel in those jeans with a big jumper tucked in, even with a belt. She doesn't have a waist, hips or an arse. She wants to make out she's built like a Kardashian but she's a classic square shape and that's fine - there are flattering ways to dress it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.