Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't think she would. Gabby acts like Johnny Big Spuds from behind the safety of a computer screen but I think she'd probably just be really shy and awkward in person. She'd make pretty terrible reality TV because she'd probably just sit there and not say anything.
I honestly cringe in every video she's done with another human that isn't Jane. I physically remember wincing when Zoe used to film her with anyone other, like Alfie or Naomi etc. because she was just so socially inept. I think she is just weird, and accidentally got a large following by stalking Zoe. She isn't a nice person, and she is incredibly thick. If you go back and watch her old old videos (talking say 2013-15) she is horrible. She gives off such snobby, tory vibes and she has always been really bitter and jealous. I think her brother is quite bad too however seems to be more normal now he actually found love.

Reactions: 40
😂 I actually posted that I thought she looked pretty in that pink dress but I don’t follow too much of her only what she posts on Instagram. To me anyway she does seem slightly nicer than Gabby but that’s not hard 😂
That's true, admittedly anybody could look like a nice person compared to Gabby!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gabby is awkward in real life and it seemes like she has used alcohol in the past to give herself Dutch courage at events, etc.

Found a couple old Tattle posts:

gabyawkward.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Gabby is awkward in real life and it seemes like she has used alcohol in the past to give herself Dutch courage at events, etc.

Found a couple old Tattle posts:

View attachment 693435
I think that nails why she's so noticeably uncomfortable when people recognise her. She looks nothing like her photos and I think she's petrified the word we'll get out/pictures and videos will surface revealing it. It's no way to go through life.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She was just running on the coat tails of being a fairly big youtuber and associated with the Brit Crew or whatever they were called. And then had smaller YouTubers, like the twins, holding on to her coat tails to boost their careers. She never acted normally with any of those friendships, just got invited to a lot of things by other people, and drank vodka to get her through it. I bet she was never the friend to actually arrange meeting up. The only time she’s ever instigated anything social was when she randomly moved to the same town as her YouTube idol to stalk her.

Reactions: 23
Going back to the reality tv convo, she would have been HILARIOUS on the circle (to laugh at, not with). She could have acted all billy big bollocks behind a screen and then when she inevitably got voted bottom she would have been hiding in the bathroom when someone comes to meet her 🤣 aw ffs why did it have to be cancelled I really want to see this happen now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going back to the reality tv convo, she would have been HILARIOUS on the circle (to laugh at, not with).
I can imagine it now, the second someone doubted her they’d be ‘bewlies’ and she’d suddenly come over all poorly and have to leave on ‘medical grounds’. She’d thrive on pretending to be someone else though. As long as she had enough ham in supply. I kinda wish she’d go on national TV so everyone would see right through her

wasn't there a time she went on a retreat or something for healthy eating in a manor somewhere where she just spent her time in her room taking baths and watching Netflix but never attended any of the activities or therapy sessions? She then had Jane fetch her halfway through because she's bored?

That's how Gabbie is with social gatherings. No way would she interact with others or if she's forced to, will just hide in a corner and be weird. I get social anxiety as I was a very shy kid and teen myself but at some point, I slowly got out there. I am a homebody myself but even that has limits.

Her mind is always her thinking others are judging her because we all know she judges.

Reactions: 25
Gabby's classist tweet re pet peeves about how people speak has aged really well, hasn't it? Almost identical to what that bloated Tory said about Alex Scott.
She has some nerve to judge people's accents and speech patterns. I doubt people would take criticism from Miss No Vocabulary who talks like a toddler muppet tbh.

Reactions: 15
I hate the Tories but Labour’s Frank Dobson dismantled one of the best NHS lifelines - GP fundholding - in the 90s and put the focus on medical unions rather than patients which had an irreversible knock on effect. Andy Burnham ignored countless requests for an inquiry into the Mid Staffs scandal. NHS bungling has gone on with every colour government and will continue to do so whilever the system is bloated and tied in bureaucracy snd vested interests.

I’m coming round to the idea of having a healthcare system like Germany’s tbh.
I agree, I also find it odd the conservative bashing on this thread sometimes. People act like she’s voted in the Nazi’s or something.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree, I also find it odd the conservative bashing on this thread sometimes. People act like she’s voted in the Nazi’s or something.
I don’t think she actually ever voted anyway! But people do get emotive when it comes to politics, can’t really blame them

Reactions: 13
It’s the double standards/ backtracking I think. She knew what they were like, supposedly* voted for them and then bashes them despite them not actually changing their ways at all. They haven’t got any better or much worse than expected in my view so if she actively voted for that and then is complaining it’s just frustrating I guess?
However, we all know Gabby never sees that her actions have any consequences until the very last minute. Voting, health, Nelly’s health...
* Will we ever know for sure? No, but it’s likely she could have and will never say following the “I am NOT a Tory” Deyes backlash

Reactions: 12
However, we all know Gabby never sees that her actions have any consequences until the very last minute. Voting, health, Nelly’s health...
* Will we ever know for sure? No, but it’s likely she could have and will never say following the “I am NOT a Tory” Deyes backlash
I think that's the thing that makes me the most angry when it comes to Gobs. I own three cats, two of them are rescues, and I even though I was basically raised with cats since I was like 4, I still constantly educate myself - the dietary needs, lifestyle needs, safety, everything. I spend quite a bunch of money (and I earn nowhere as much as her) for a good quality high meat percentage wet food, not to mention vet check ups and toys or whatnot (I'm a bit of a pet toys and accessories shopaholic lol). At the same time Gobs buys him a bleeping tuna in a can. Even though her followers mentioned many times how detrimental canned tuna is for cats she still feeds him that. Her behaviour and lack of care is absolutely disgusting. She bought a cat from a crappy breeder (or even two cats - I think Pikelet or Jeremy may have been from the same breeder which was later closed after inspection) just to have a cute accessory to post on IG. What a vile human.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I guess a fair chunk of people who follow Gob’s antics will be around her age and therefore haven’t experienced Labour in power as an adult or remember the scandals like some of us oldies. And younger people tend to be more left leaning and shift right on the spectrum as they age anyway. It’s almost a rite of passage 😂

Im no fan of the Tories but I’m also completely disillusioned by Labour too now. They all piss in the same pot. I’m politically adrift 😂

Reactions: 20
I'm the same age as Gobby and I can safely say I think the majority of politicians are all the same! Bloody awful!

On the one hand she wants the income protection of the Conservatives while demanding top notch private health care made available as n.h.s treatment with the other hand. Whoever said she wants to be coddled is spot on.

If she were in the 18th century she would have paid for a lady's companion by now. Nelly sadly can't be made human.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.