Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad little life Jane! Unfortunately didn't fit. Title by @Doc

We could probably copy and paste an overview as nothing changes in Gabby land but anyone fancy doing one?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Still a bitter hag whose only companions are orthopaedic Jane and a cat who would kill her in her sleep if he wasn't so fat and could actually move. Think that about sums it up? Indeed her entire last 5 years? 😂

Oh and she hates grass now, so miraculously she has managed to sink lower than ever before.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Even though this is a new thread, you are reading this right. She is having another surgery in 4 days time according to this Instagram story
EB02315D-A7FB-4549-AC29-65E4C309DFD0.jpeg

2811FDC4-5C18-4C82-B698-A8F1959DE23D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

She’s starting to remind me of when Heidi Montag had 10 cosmetic procedures in 24 hours.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
White mum?????
Like father like daughter, a racist bigot 🤬
I think the white mum thing is a play on the joke going around about how british (typically) white mothers will make a ‘picky tea’ with salad and bread and bits as soon as the sun comes out. But in classic Gobby style she phrased it awkwardly and if you’re not in on the joke it looks strange.

Reactions: 75
She eats like that all the time when Jane’s not there to cook for her, or heat her ready meals up for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She eats like that all the time when Jane’s not there to cook for her, or heat her ready meals up for her.
It's sad because the plate screams "social eating". The closest she's going to get to a buffet or picnic is by making one for herself and eating it alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Is it a 'white mum' thing? I thought it was more so a British thing to do, I'm a grazer so 'picky teas' work for me, but last time I checked I'm definitely not a white mum 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Is it a 'white mum' thing? I thought it was more so a British thing to do, I'm a grazer so 'picky teas' work for me, but last time I checked I'm definitely not a white mum 😬
I suspect she's trying to say "look! I'm woke" by throwing the nods to white culture in there but failing because, as you say, its definitely more a British thing and it's far from woke to classify British culture as white.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I suspect she's trying to say "look! I'm woke" by throwing the nods to white culture in there but failing because, as you say, its definitely more a British thing and it's far from woke to classify British culture as white.
Yeah, it's definitely very British -- Gabby lives in a very self centered world where her life experiences are the norm, and nothing else matters.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

She's not even original enough to make her own picky dinner. It looks almost identical to this tweet sans cucumber.

Also it's not really a white or British thing to do. Tapas? Meze? Post Christmas party food? Just feeling like assorted foods?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.