Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sockmonkey

I’m a doctor. I’ve stayed off this thread for a while cause I just stopped caring for her sad little life, but that tweet and Instagram post have really frustrated me. We’ve all been through a lot the past year and a half but the NHS has suffered more than most. I don’t know a single colleague of mine who would purposely ignore someone in pain. We’re in an incredibly stretched system, there is only so much we can do. Gabbie clearly has no issues going private so why didn’t she just stick to that and get exactly what she wanted/was willing to pay for instead of burdening A&E with her chronic problems during a time where hundreds of people a day were presenting and dying from Covid quicker than we could put oxygen on them? It’s just so wrong and dangerous to be making healthcare professionals out as this nasty group of people who ignore all women. That’s not us at all. Sometimes diagnoses are complex and difficult and we don’t always get it right but we never ever ignore someone who needs help.
I know I shouldn’t care what this nobody has to say but when she’s spreading this hate on her big platform it just makes me feel so deflated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Just spent two hours with my dying dad. Opened up Instagram and saw her bullshit.

Yeah, I’m done. This isn’t even fun to watch anymore. She is sick, she is a shit person and she’s never going to change.

BYeeeeeee Gobby you total loser, you’re literally so pathetic that I can’t muster up the energy to pay attention to your munchie antics.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 112

ktboo

Please don’t be mean to me 🥺 but I can see parts of myself in Gabby and it’s because of my poor mental health. I’m fully aware of how awful this makes me sound and I’m sorry if anyone reading is offended by what I say. But I’ve struggled with my MH for a while and one of the thoughts I’ve had is that I wish something physically would be wrong with me so I could go to hospital and have a “time out” from life. And when I’m recovering at home it’s because I’m physically unwell not because im a useless fuck who is physically able, but who can’t get out of bed because of MH. It’s a very dark place to be in. So in some regards I can empathise with Gab. But I’m very aware of my thoughts which she is not. Im also getting counselling and trying to pull myself out of this mess. Sorry for the ramble!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92

Lurker5053

infected liver?! That’s new isn’t it?
This has right pissed me off. A friend from school got the run around for 5 years and told 'it's just period pain'. She has terminal ovarian cancer. She will likely be dead within 2 years. She's 24. That's a problem, Gabbie. Your lifestyle-caused diseases? That's called karma!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don't think it's appropriate or respectful to say she's been 'ignored' for 2 years. She went to A&E for 27/29 hours (I forget which she said, sorry) saying she thought she had gallstones because that's what her brother had. If I recall, they scanned her for gallstones and she did not have them. If her pain persisted, the appropriate course of action would be to go to a GP to explore the other possibilities and get referrals if needed. It really sounds like she has been using A&E as a GP service and is now moaning that they didn't give her every test under the sun. That is not the purpose or function of A&E at all. I can't imagine how healthcare professionals watching her must feel after the past year especially.
Also what's the third 'big' operation? Removing the lump, removing the gallbladder - a laparoscopy is NOT a 'big operation'.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Doc

VIP Member
My god she’s so poisonous and full of hatred. No wonder her innards are rotting and diseased.

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
3BBCD669-3BD5-46CC-A593-65013AFDDFD1.jpeg

Honestly the biggest red flag with Gabby was how quickly she latched onto Zoe (ew) when she moved to Brighton. Two mad ad pushers, I’m glad the minions see through her finally 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 75

kbjhguih

VIP Member
White mum?????
Like father like daughter, a racist bigot 🤬
I think the white mum thing is a play on the joke going around about how british (typically) white mothers will make a ‘picky tea’ with salad and bread and bits as soon as the sun comes out. But in classic Gobby style she phrased it awkwardly and if you’re not in on the joke it looks strange.

Reactions: 75