Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretending to have surgery on a ‘diseased’ gallbladder whilst actually having cosmetic or weight loss surgery is so far from sane behaviour I’m inclined to believe she has had some kind of medical surgery. Then I have a word with myself and remember she’s done it before. Not only did she hide all the cosmetic procedures she had for over a year, she also pretended she was just having a boob job when she was also having her arms resculpted at the same time. And she used to lie about losing eight stones by forgetting to eat and living off orange juice. So honestly, anything’s possible with this one.

Oooo there’s a vlog up. Haven’t watched it, prerecorded I guess.

Yep, prerecorded and it’s just an Ad for spotlight oral care, again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Her explaining Virgin River made me lose braincells. What the duck is a romantic movie made into a tv show?? And she watched 3 seasons but can't tell if the main character was a nurse or a doctor? She is such a dumbass.

Also, mentioning her friend, who is a boy 🤮 right miss virgin who can't drive

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m not the biggest fan of youtuber ads anyway but I really hate when they’re SO forced and not genuine. The ad was just plonked at the start of a random boring vlog. What has Spotlight oral care got to do with changing your water filter and washing towels? Yawnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny to see her having to do housework because slave Jane wasn’t there. Such a novel experience for her she thinks it’s vlog worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just treating myself to some vintage Gobs; she looks like a completely different person here:
Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 12.01.36 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The surgeon opened her up and found basically her insides were diseased or so she implied. But did they remove her gall bladder she didn’t say???

Reactions: 9
She looks so much better here. Like an actual person. Why on earth did she start bleeping with her face to end up looking like a swollen thumb?
Completely agree! Pre-fillers and nose job(s?) gives me Phoebe Waller-Bridge vibes, naturally pretty!

Reactions: 10
It’s the hoovering of the dining table for me, cleaning with a vinegar solution and then the car sitting on it. Thank god she’s never actually eaten at the dining table

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It’s the hoovering of the dining table for me, cleaning with a vinegar solution and then the car sitting on it. Thank god she’s never actually eaten at the dining table
Just... why would you hoover a table or a desk? You clean it and then you hoover the floor, surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate the fact that I agree with Gabby's hair mask recommendations, I used to use the Lee Stafford one back in the day before Gabby started talking about it, and in the last few months I've been using the Ultimate Blends one that Gabby showed in today's vlog. I swear on my own hair those masks work, Gabby's hair just reflects her diseased gallbladder.

Reactions: 7
Just... why would you hoover a table or a desk? You clean it and then you hoover the floor, surely.
Tbh, i hoover my dining table. (I know, i know) My cats lose so much hair and it's the fastest way to remove them all. I do however, clean the table after with proper cleaning supplies. If i had the money i would buy a smaller vacuum to dedicate to surfaces, haha, but alas - i don't have a youtube channel full with sponsored videos

Reactions: 9
My god, I thought we were actually gonna make through a whole video without her mentioning sewrgery. I was wrong 😆

Also how does she not know the difference between a doctor and nurse when she’s a frequent flier in hospital? Those people are like her second family.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s back on IG at 10:45 PM Eastern time asking for assumptions. Does she thinks all her followers live in the US, because she’s sure not shipping her Juniper Moon tit there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.