Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the same age as Gobby and I can safely say I think the majority of politicians are all the same! Bloody awful!
Agreed. I just mentioned Alfie earlier because his confession video "I am not a Tory" is his funniest video to date. Otherwise I've had enough of all politicians altogether tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s Tory in spirit but I don’t think she’s given politics a moments thought and I don’t think she’s ever made the effort to vote. If she has it’s because one of her parents has pointed out to her that it would be financially in her best interest, because Gabbie values money above all else.

Reactions: 18
Im not even British and know if you vote for the tories you don't give a tit about the disadvantaged people

• Heart
Reactions: 64
For the love of all processed pork products, Gabby - do something so we don't have to talk politics anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Somebody wave a bratwurst under her door and see if the scent draws her from her lair.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone come up with an illness that Gabby Jane hasn't googled yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had a thought today when taking some sugar coated ibuprofen that Gabby is 100% the type of person to suck the sugar off her tablets before swallowing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet it's killing Gobs that she's on a "social media break" and can't tweet about how VILE the men on Love Island are bc my Twitter is full of it :rolleyes: Still liking tweets tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going back to the reality tv convo, she would have been HILARIOUS on the circle (to laugh at, not with). She could have acted all billy big bollocks behind a screen and then when she inevitably got voted bottom she would have been hiding in the bathroom when someone comes to meet her 🤣 aw ffs why did it have to be cancelled I really want to see this happen now
Imagine if she went on the circle as herself, but when whoever got kicked out they went to see her, and as they opened the door and saw her they screamed “I bleeping KNEW YOU WERE A CATFISH” and she’d be sat there like 😳 “but I’m not, it’s really me” she’d just edited her pictures so she was unrecognisable 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone come up with an illness that Gabby Jane hasn't googled yet.
Prostate issues

I’ve a doctor friend of who said there are a number of chronic conditions that are “top” with pain….
Neuralgia (I pretended to know what this is), endometriosis and gallbladder pain
Gabbie…. Found one for you 💞 you can thank me with a signed picture of Valerie for Halloween and a plant lady sticker for my recycling (paper only) bin outside

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Prostate issues

I’ve a doctor friend of who said there are a number of chronic conditions that are “top” with pain….
Neuralgia (I pretended to know what this is), endometriosis and gallbladder pain
Gabbie…. Found one for you 💞 you can thank me with a signed picture of Valerie for Halloween and a plant lady sticker for my recycling (paper only) bin outside
You can imagine Gobs doing a fervent gewgul for her next illness, stumbling across "prostate issues" and thinking "yep, that'll do". Such is the extent of her research and IQ, she'd think nothing of saying she has a prostate and would do lots of crying bewmeringues about how victimised she is for people saying she can't have prostate issues. "this is why i dont share my medical issues. my prostate issues are 100% real."

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You can imagine Gobs doing a fervent gewgul for her next illness, stumbling across "prostate issues" and thinking "yep, that'll do". Such is the extent of her research and IQ, she'd think nothing of saying she has a prostate and would do lots of crying bewmeringues about how victimised she is for people saying she can't have prostate issues. "this is why i dont share my medical issues. my prostate issues are 100% real."
“The NHS wouldn’t do anything but I went back to my surgeon and they did a prostate removal”
*laughs in capitalism*

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve been watching her oldest vlogs and she still mostly hung out with her mum, ate nothing but cheese and ham, and had anger issues. There’s a clip of her crying in a train toilet and raging because she’d bought the wrong ticket and had to pay extra - it’s the train conductor’s fault, not Gabbie’s, obviously.
She did duck all around the house - clip of her Dad hoovering her bedroom - and was ferried to Starbucks regularly by Jane.
Anyway, the most notable thing is that she didn’t start complaining about feeling unwell until she left home. It seems to have definitely stemmed from not having her parents at her beck and call, and being attention seeking.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Shes been very quiet. Who thinks shes gearing up for a big reveal? My guess is shes had WLS of some type and will come back having lost weight. Whether she divulges what shes had done - who knows?

Shes been very quiet. Who thinks shes gearing up for a big reveal? My guess is shes had WLS of some type and will come back having lost weight. Whether she divulges what shes had done - who knows?
She's having to keep up the pretence of having a MAJOR surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But I am very impressed with her willpower and resisting the urge to post a picture of her thermometer.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Maybe her manager (mumager Jane) finally told her to stfu on social media. Haha, yeah right. Maybe she had her intestines removed and replaced with sausage casing yew guys.. #bekind it’s revolyewshunary new operashun designed to help her sew sew bad worse than anyone else’s pain.

Also a tiny, weeny, bit of me also does hope she’s okay. I know, I know.. but the good part of me that’s deep down in there somewhere can’t help it.

Keep checking her Insta for a deranged story and nada. She really do be taking this 'I'm too ill to be online thing' seriously.

Gabbie trying not to post about how much she hates summer/men/Primark/people who have lives
16238999.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Unless something visible got botched again and she's panicking. She's never had much self control so that silence is super fishy imo.

I think she got more weight loss surgery and needs the time to recuperate while also being able to say she had complications that prevented her from eating so lo and behold she’s lost weight naturally.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.