Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. And we all know she hasn't followed the dietary requirements necessary following her gastric sleeve.
Nor her gallbladder. She's going to make herself so poorly. I mean ACTUALLY poorly (seeing as she seems to fake things so much)

Reactions: 17
I found another random illness today.. in one of her old videos she says she can’t drink tea cos she gets a “bleedy” tongue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Oh my god the boob job recovery wound me up so much - there was so much information out there about how important recover was and she just didnt bother!!

Reactions: 12
I found another random illness today.. in one of her old videos she says she can’t drink tea cos she gets a “bleedy” tongue.
Probably mouth ulcers from the amount of salt in her diet. But of course she has to be dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably mouth ulcers from the amount of salt in her diet. But of course she has to be dramatic.
I get mouth ulcers from orange juice. I never thought to post about a bleedy mouth online I just thought “stop drinking orange juice”. It must be exhausting being so dramatic 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry I'm very behind so I'm sure it's been said but from what I have seen over the years, the main reason the NHS has 'failed' her is because she can't get an appointment or an operation booked in at the snap of her hammy fingers.

Reactions: 26
Even in the early days when she was more sociable she moaned and complained in nearly every vlog about some kind of ailment, and used illness as an excuse to get out of things and fester in her flat.
There’s an old vlog of Brogan Tate’s where a group of girls were meeting up at somewhere like Thorpe Park, and Brogan says last minute that Gabbie’s not coming after all because she’s been up all night ill.

• Haha
  • Wow
Quite simply, the pandemic has exposed her illnesses as being fake. There's no questioning if most of them are fake, because they are. Even if the NHS 'failed' her in other ways, she would be one of the first priority groups to get her vaccine doses quickly if she had this many issues with her health. But she wasn't, and she didn't push it herself to receive it sooner, despite the number of surgeries and illnesses she's claimed to have even since lockdown began. It's in black and white that most of what she's pedalled over the past few years is complete horseshit and was done mainly for attention or was an extension of her bad lifestyle choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Quite simply, the pandemic has exposed her illnesses as being fake. There's no questioning if most of them are fake, because they are. Even if the NHS 'failed' her in other ways, she would be one of the first priority groups to get her vaccine doses quickly if she had this many issues with her health. But she wasn't, and she didn't push it herself to receive it sooner, despite the number of surgeries and illnesses she's claimed to have even since lockdown began. It's in black and white that most of what she's pedalled over the past few years is complete horseshit and was done mainly for attention or was an extension of her bad lifestyle choices.
Totally - it’s a a manifestation of her being totally incapable of taking responsibility as the sole reason for her own crappy outcomes in terms of weight gain and not doing any activity.

Reactions: 12
The initial gastric sleeve surgery was before YouTube when she was eighteen, 2012 or 2013. She moved to Brighton and hung out with Zoe for a few months in 2014. All the skin removal and tummy tucks and boob jobs were just after, in 2015/2016.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure how it works in the UK but I just wanted to add that back when I was a size 26 I looked a lot bigger than Gabby.. but, I went for a weight loss surgery consultation at one point and decided against it, it just seemed terrifying to me and it was almost as though the guy wanted to book me in ASAP. I felt pressured and I’m the kind of person that will never be pushed into doing something I don’t want to do or give in to pressure, especially with huge decisions like that. However, he also mentioned that if I was younger, he wouldn’t recommend the sleeve surgery.

It’s only older people who have struggled with their weight for many years and have co-morbidities such as pre-diabetes, high blood pressure, mobility issues, skin issues etc that he recommends the sleeve for. At Gabby’s young age, the particular guy I saw would do the kinda surgery where they put a band around the stomach and recommend therapy, diet and exercise changes, which all came with the surgery, they had expert consultants on his team that work with you such as PT’s, dieticians etc. He also worked with both public patients. Just thought I’d add a little insight, though this is in Melbourne, Australia.

I was quoted 20 thousand for public healthcare sleeve surgery. Privately, it would have cost me 8 thousand. It was recommended I have the sleeve as I have had back issues for a long time that affect my exercise and my family has a history of heart disease. In the end I challenged myself to see how much weight I could lose in a year (the private health waiting period for surgery) and if I hadn’t lost weight or changed my mind, I was going to see a different consultant. In the end a lost a good amount of the weight myself, slowly, over 3 years

I am shocked that let her go through with the full surgery at her young age and maybe she was pressed into doing the surgery too.. the guy I saw came highly recommended, but he made me feel like I was going to drop dead the next day of morbid obesity and disease if I didn’t have the surgery ASAP

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry I'm very behind so I'm sure it's been said but from what I have seen over the years, the main reason the NHS has 'failed' her is because she can't get an appointment or an operation booked in at the snap of her hammy fingers.
Exactly! And she always has her ops booked around her birthday or Christmas, it needs to be on her schedule lol.

Reactions: 13
The initial gastric sleeve surgery was before YouTube when she was eighteen, 2012 or 2013. She moved to Brighton and hung out with Zoe for a few months in 2014. All the skin removal and tummy tucks and boob jobs were just after, in 2015/2016.
You can tell she hadn't had the operations yet when she was hanging out with Zoe because she was always wearing that awful polka dot blouse, skirt and thick tights combo. In her video she explains she used to wear full-length Spanx as well as the tights to reduce how big her legs looked, even in the height of summer. She must have absolutely hummed and been so uncomfortable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Gabby's classist tweet re pet peeves about how people speak has aged really well, hasn't it? Almost identical to what that bloated Tory said about Alex Scott.

Reactions: 30
She needs to face her fears and go on love island or naked attraction. Realise all bodies are different and unique, and that people find something to appreciate in each one. Her body isn't holding her back from going out, making a friend, swimming, getting a bf/gf, singing, wearing shorts etc. Her mind is.

• Heart
She needs to face her fears and go on love island or naked attraction. Realise all bodies are different and unique, and that people find something to appreciate in each one. Her body isn't holding her back from going out, making a friend, swimming, getting a bf/gf, singing, wearing shorts etc. Her mind is.
Reality TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You realise she'd last 2 minutes because she'd be nasty to everyone? Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.