Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I had to skip like 20 pages of this thread because .. well Gabby šŸ˜“ šŸ˜“ but the last I read she had a ā€˜diseased gallbladderā€™, now itā€™s her liver???? Itā€™s been like less than a week?

what is she going to do when she runs out of organs that need immediate surgical intervention??????

edit: read some more pages. Girl is so full of tit itā€™s crazy (hopefully she can have it surgically removed)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I really feel for that girl on tiktok, but also I think I must be old because I don't understand recording this moment and sharing it online. šŸ˜¬

There are so many issues with the way women are treated (and ignored) in healthcare. But I don't think it's the case for Gabriella. She's managed to get those 'three huge operations'. Which is further along than some women get.

You've all probably seen these before, but interesting reads:

Reactions: 23
Okay but whats the real reason for staying offline while she recovers? While you are laid up in bed recovering from surgery is a prime time to be online as she's proved with the last few surgeries - noones expecting videos but why the dramatic flounce?
Has Jane finally grown a pair and threatened to drop Gabs phone in the toilet unless she gets help?
because she probably had another plastic surgery for her looks and doesn't want to admit it

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m still on the fence about whether sheā€™s even had surgery this time, and hasnā€™t just made the whole thing up for a bit of attention. Sheā€™s only posted one photo, and that looks like an old pic. (Havenā€™t checked if sheā€™s posted more, Iā€™m just assuming someone would have posted them on here if she had)

Gives a vague account of whatā€™s wrong with her, that barely makes any sense.

Says she staying offline to recover but carries on posting anyway.

I think what she really meant is ā€œdonā€™t expect any selfies, because I donā€™t look like Iā€™ve just had major surgery and youā€™ll find out Iā€™m full of titā€

If she had just had major surgery she would probably still post selfieā€™s, whatever she looked like, but because I donā€™t think she has, she probably feels paranoid about it, because she knows sheā€™s lying, so she thinks we will know sheā€™s lying if she posts anymore photos. So itā€™s just easier to say sheā€™s staying offline for a while. Donā€™t know why she thinks sheā€™s invisible to everyone though. šŸ™„

I think itā€™s all a croc of tit tbh! Apart from the fact she is rotten to the core. That part is true, but they didnā€™t need to open her up to find that out. Just follow her on SM.

Reactions: 25
Iā€™m still on the fence about whether sheā€™s even had surgery this time, and hasnā€™t just made the whole thing up for a bit of attention. Sheā€™s only posted one photo, and that looks like an old pic. (Havenā€™t checked if sheā€™s posted more, Iā€™m just assuming someone would have posted them on here if she had)

Gives a vague account of whatā€™s wrong with her, that barely makes any sense.

Says she staying offline to recover but carries on posting anyway.

I think what she really meant is ā€œdonā€™t expect any selfies, because I donā€™t look like Iā€™ve just had major surgery and youā€™ll find out Iā€™m full of titā€

If she had just had major surgery she would probably still post selfieā€™s, whatever she looked like, but because I donā€™t think she has, she probably feels paranoid about it, because she knows sheā€™s lying, so she thinks we will know sheā€™s lying if she posts anymore photos. So itā€™s just easier to say sheā€™s staying offline for a while. Donā€™t know why she thinks sheā€™s invisible to everyone though. šŸ™„

I think itā€™s all a croc of tit tbh! Apart from the fact she is rotten to the core. That part is true, but they didnā€™t need to open her up to find that out. Just follow her on SM.
Maybe. I hope the truth is actually that someone was finally frank and told her that she is damaged due to her lifestyle choices and obsession with surgery. I hope someone really laid into her about how dangerous the way she acts is, and that surgery isn't for attention but to save lives. I hope she's finally had a reckoning and staying off the Internet to process.
But let's be real, she just wants people to be tweeting her concerned about her silence!

Reactions: 20
Her idea of ā€œIā€™ve been ignored for 2 yearsā€ is actually ā€œI havenā€™t been told what I want to hear for 2 yearsā€œ

Honestly donā€™t think sheā€™ll be happy until they tell her sheā€™s terminal and thereā€™s nothing else they can do.

I bet theyā€™ve told her every time theyā€™ve seen her to improve her diet. And we all know how much she hates being told what she should and shouldnā€˜t be eating don't we? šŸ™„
She refuses to take their advice because sheā€™s an arrogant head, and just passes it off as being ignored instead. At this point they probably are ignoring her, because theyā€™re sick of her tit!

Reactions: 52
I have just had essential womenā€™s surgery on the nhs. At no time have I been ignored nor have my fears been belittled. I have had excellent care and every person I have encountered from the young csws to the Macmillan cancer care nurses have worked extremely hard. I hate the pedalling of tales from the nhs with little evidence to support them. The fear they place in vulnerable people is not right. If you have genuine concerns whether you are nhs or private get them checked out

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have just had essential womenā€™s surgery on the nhs. At no time have I been ignored nor have my fears been belittled. I have had excellent care and every person I have encountered from the young csws to the Macmillan cancer care nurses have worked extremely hard. I hate the pedalling of tales from the nhs with little evidence to support them. The fear they place in vulnerable people is not right. If you have genuine concerns whether you are nhs or private get them checked out
I also think the key part of what you just said is 'essential' surgery. That's Gabby's beef. In my experience with the NHS and private, I would go NHS every time. No it's not perfect, they've missed things in my healthcare before, I'm not saying the NHS is infallible. But MOST normal people do not want treatment and interventions that aren't necessary, and generally speaking the NHS won't provide something you don't need. And that's her issue - she thinks she should get to rock up at hospital and demand whatever she wants, and anyone who doesn't provide it at her say so is 'ignoring' her. It's absolutely bizarre.

Reactions: 20
Her idea of ā€œIā€™ve been ignored for 2 yearsā€ is actually ā€œI havenā€™t been told what I want to hear for 2 yearsā€œ

Honestly donā€™t think sheā€™ll be happy until they tell her sheā€™s terminal and thereā€™s nothing else they can do.

I bet theyā€™ve told her every time theyā€™ve seen her to improve her diet. And we all know how much she hates being told what she should and shouldnā€˜t be eating don't we? šŸ™„
She refuses to take their advice because sheā€™s an arrogant head, and just passes it off as being ignored instead. At this point they probably are ignoring her, because theyā€™re sick of her tit!
This should be pinned at the start of every thread I cannot stress how bleeping much I agree with every single word.

Reactions: 15
Gabbie after they've taken out her diseased liver, ailing gallbladder, unsound intestines, rotten uterus, BOTCHED bewbs, septic lungs and finally, her cold, dead heart:

robobrain.jpg

TBH, she's not using her brain so they might as well take that too. She can be like the scarecrow from Oz.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I hate how she goes on to people's TikToks, tweets or whatever and ALWAYS goes on about herself.

FYI, Gobs, since we know you read here:

It's okay to share your experience, but first of all make a comment directed towards the creator's experience or the actual content ie: "I'm so sorry you had to go through this but I'm glad to see you're getting the help you need now. *launch own anecdote*", "You are so brave for sharing this. A similar thing happened to me *launch own anecdote*", "I feel for you and hope you're okay. I dont know if it helps, but *launch positive own anecdote*" Okay, there may be a problem with the last one...

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I hate how she goes on to people's TikToks, tweets or whatever and ALWAYS goes on about herself.

FYI, Gobs, since we know you read here:

It's okay to share your experience, but first of all make a comment directed towards the creator's experience or the actual content ie: "I'm so sorry you had to go through this but I'm glad to see you're getting the help you need now. *launch own anecdote*", "You are so brave for sharing this. A similar thing happened to me *launch own anecdote*", "I feel for you and hope you're okay. I dont know if it helps, but *launch positive own anecdote*" Okay, there may be a problem with the last one...
The problem is she would have to *actually* care about other people and she doesn't, she is just abusing their platform to get another place to whine.

Reactions: 31
The problem is she would have to *actually* care about other people and she doesn't, she is just abusing their platform to get another place to whine.
Oh, absolutely. But if she wanted to pretend to care to look like a nice hewman...

Reactions: 10
This should be pinned at the start of every thread I cannot stress how bleeping much I agree with every single word.
Thanks. Maybe the first line should be the next thread title lol.

Reactions: 4
Somebody mentioned this previously, but what sheā€™s doing here is so dangerous and dumb

Spreading the idea that NHS donā€™t listen to women etc could have a serious knock on effect to her younger and impressionable fans that if they have an issue they shouldnā€™t even bother going getting it checked out because they will be ignored.

It would have been far better if she had included that this was her PERSONAL experience (debatable), but stress the importance of always going to your doctor if you suspect something is wrong.

Like she did with smear tests, she wants to drag everyone else down with her ā€¦ not normal and actually dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The NHS is great, but there are also lots of women who have gone to their GP for help and been turned away, told to take pain or go on the pill, without further investigations being done. There are activists, books and organisations doing advocacy work to fight this.

But as I've mentioned, I don't think Gabriella is one of those women who has been dismissed. It feels disingenous of her to be claming such when she's had access to far more medical care and treatment than most. She's exhausted any sympathy I have for her šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 42
Yeah I think there is a balance to be had here. It is definitely true that women aren't taken seriously in healthcare. You only need to have read anything about pain and IUD fittings recently to know that. It also takes an average of 7 years to be diagnosed with endo for example. However, like @mindlessness said Gabby doesn't seem to be one of these people. She had tests and referrals and all sorts. When I was getting diagnosed with endo, I'd been to several different doctors and told to go on the pill to manage my periods multiple times before I got anywhere near a laparoscopy. So for her to pretend that her situation is remotely comparable to the experience of the average woman with endo is frankly laughable. As has been said already, she wasn't ignored. She just wasn't given treatment that she decided she needed at her say so. She's also demonstrated that she uses certain services e.g. A&E inappropriately so she's not completely faultless here either.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.