Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does love fearmongering and scaring people. My smear test for example was incredibly painful for me and when I told my friends about it I explained that yes, mine personally was not great but implored them to get theirs done anyway because they’re so important. She never does this, just trauma dumps on random peoples tiktoks about how hard it’s been for her when she’s had so many of these elective surgeries and basically thrives off her pain. It’s like a high for her and it’s sad and dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think she lies about 99% of her physical illnesses
She has all the time to make up the lies and only hangs around with Jane so not like she has any mates to question her

Probably told Jane she pretends she's ill or in hospital as it gets engagement

Reactions: 15
I think what Gobshite needs to realise is that the reason stuff is missed/has a delay in getting diagnosed/treated is possibly in part due to lack od funding and support from the government……that she voted in.

The NHS has its faults (like any large organisation) it’s a life saving thing that we have and take for granted that it’s always there and it’s so so important that it’s kept funded and supported so people get the help they need.

I always find it so so frustrating when people who vote for the conservatives complain about the problems that the NHS has. YOU DID THIS.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think she lies about 99% of her physical illnesses
She has all the time to make up the lies and only hangs around with Jane so not like she has any mates to question her

Probably told Jane she pretends she's ill or in hospital as it gets engagement
She’s 1% physical illness and 99% mental
Illness (and I’m giving the 1% the benefit of the doubt here). I wish she’d focus on the mental side, I really do.

Reactions: 22
Okay Gabby here's another illness for you seeing as you decided to have gallbladder surgery about 2 weeks after I mentioned you may have gallbladder problems 😅🤦🏻

I've been awol since Friday night because I got food poisoning from a famous fast food chain. It was horrendous. I've lost 5 pounds since Friday (I'm not mad about that tbh but it wasn't the nicest way to lose weight!) Luckily my chap was home yesterday to look after little one so I could sleep most of the day AND most of the night. I'm pretty much back to normal now BUT I could not be on my phone barely at all during that time! And certainly not to take selfies or scroll through other peoples troubles to comment my own.

Wonder how long it will be till Starbucks or m&s end up giving her food poisoning 😅

• Heart
I think what Gobshite needs to realise is that the reason stuff is missed/has a delay in getting diagnosed/treated is possibly in part due to lack od funding and support from the government……that she voted in.

The NHS has its faults (like any large organisation) it’s a life saving thing that we have and take for granted that it’s always there and it’s so so important that it’s kept funded and supported so people get the help they need.

I always find it so so frustrating when people who vote for the conservatives complain about the problems that the NHS has. YOU DID THIS.
I hate the Tories but Labour’s Frank Dobson dismantled one of the best NHS lifelines - GP fundholding - in the 90s and put the focus on medical unions rather than patients which had an irreversible knock on effect. Andy Burnham ignored countless requests for an inquiry into the Mid Staffs scandal. NHS bungling has gone on with every colour government and will continue to do so whilever the system is bloated and tied in bureaucracy snd vested interests.

I’m coming round to the idea of having a healthcare system like Germany’s tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone had the screenshot earlier in the thread but Gobs has said herself she has NOT been failed or let down by the NHS at all, she simply did not want to wait out the referral times. She has the luxury to go private, it is absolutely nothing to do with the NHS letting her down she said so herself in her Q&A she didn't want to wait. So this bollocks she's spouting trying to gain sympathy is ridiculous and she needs to get a grip. Of course she won't stop though, becuase it's gobs and it's any excuse for all attention to be on her.

Reactions: 31
I really think she stop flogging the "NHS fAiLeD mE" dead horse. It's evident that they did take her seriously, didn't see her as emergent and gave her the next available appointment but she was able to speed things up by going private. She's not dying, she's not immensely unwell or terminally ill. She should have a look at the stories of cancer going undiagnosed or lifesaving treatments having to be delayed - now that is a tragedy that shows the enormous strain the government have put on the NHS, not the woes of a whinging Tory who can't be bothered to eat properly.

Reactions: 54
Is this what her account is now? Just illness after illness. Operation after operation. 😳 Dewm and glewm.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I really think she stop flogging the "NHS fAiLeD mE" dead horse. It's evident that they did take her seriously, didn't see her as emergent and gave her the next available appointment but she was able to speed things up by going private. She's not dying, she's not immensely unwell or terminally ill. She should have a look at the stories of cancer going undiagnosed or lifesaving treatments having to be delayed - now that is a tragedy that shows the enormous strain the government have put on the NHS, not the woes of a whinging Tory who can't be bothered to eat properly.
Not to mention the strain people like Gabby put on the NHS. We all make poor lifestyle choices to some extent and noone should be denied treatment, but when there is a long history of an incredibly poor diet and lack of exercise (or really anything to help herself) despite WLS and many surgeries needing controlled aftercare from the individual themselves, you really do start to feel bitter and think people who have illnesses through no fault of their own are struggling enough as is to get appointments and you are just making it harder for them by leeching resources.

Reactions: 25
She had referrals! She wasn’t ignored! She was just on NHS non urgent time frames 😩

Also she seems to think that ONE thing is the source of all her pain and suffering. Does she not realise that she may have had more than one issue at more than one time (ie bad periods = endo, then due to terrible diet she’s recently started getting gallstones?) like it’s not whip the organs out and you’re magically pain free. The gall bladder is not in the same organ system as the endo 🤣 the adhesions she refers to are sooo likely to be scarring from previous tummy tucks etc

she really doesn’t listen to her medical professionals and try to understand what’s going on at all does she? NHS prob told her that to help her gallbladder she could eat a low fat diet while waiting for a referral but that was just tooooo much for her. It would’ve helped though.

Reactions: 35
She had referrals! She wasn’t ignored! She was just on NHS non urgent time frames 😩

Also she seems to think that ONE thing is the source of all her pain and suffering. Does she not realise that she may have had more than one issue at more than one time (ie bad periods = endo, then due to terrible diet she’s recently started getting gallstones?) like it’s not whip the organs out and you’re magically pain free. The gall bladder is not in the same organ system as the endo 🤣 the adhesions she refers to are sooo likely to be scarring from previous tummy tucks etc

she really doesn’t listen to her medical professionals and try to understand what’s going on at all does she? NHS prob told her that to help her gallbladder she could eat a low fat diet while waiting for a referral but that was just tooooo much for her. It would’ve helped though.
I think she now sees these medical procedures the way she sees cosmetic/plastic surgery/weight loss surgery: just quickly fix this one thing and it'll be her golden ticket to actually being happy. I am WILLING her to get some therapy.

Reactions: 16
She’s like a broken record. Every single op or procedure she’s had (including cosmetic procedures) she’s managed to come up with some problem afterwards.
3 bewb jobs, because they were all botched 😏
lip fillers, botched.
Nose job (can’t remember what problem she had with that, but pretty sure she came up with one? Infection?)
Fibroid (surgeon didn’t know what he was doing so left it there 🤣)
Gallbladder removal, apparently turned into some massive surgery that is so massive she can’t post any photos or post online…except she is posting online 🙄

Im sure she would have come up with numerous stories about how her weightloss skin removal went wrong, if she’d not been lying/not mentioning that she‘d had it until years later. Notice how she didn’t seem to have any problems with that one? Because she couldn’t get any more sympathy for it as she couldn’t mention it. Or did she say there was a problem with it in her video? I can’t remember and I’m not going back to watch it.
The one therapy session she went to, was the worst experience of her life and the woman was a big bad bully. Probably because she told her she’s the problem.
Even the vet was a big bad twit man according to her.
Oh and her nose piercing got infected so she had to take it out.

Also I’m pretty sure she said after her op for the endo that she “should be on the road to a better pain free life now“ (or words to that affect) And she’s said the same thing after this last “surgery”. What problem is she going come up with next? How long do you think she will leave it? When will her next op be? Place your bets now 😜

I think we can take everything she says as attention seeking bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think the only surgery she’s genuinely had is a lobotomy.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s like a broken record. Every single op or procedure she’s had (including cosmetic procedures) she’s managed to come up with some problem afterwards.
3 bewb jobs, because they were all botched 😏
lip fillers, botched.
Nose job (can’t remember what problem she had with that, but pretty sure she came up with one? Infection?)
Fibroid (surgeon didn’t know what he was doing so left it there 🤣)
Gallbladder removal, apparently turned into some massive surgery that is so massive she can’t post any photos or post online…except she is posting online 🙄

Im sure she would have come up with numerous stories about how her weightloss skin removal went wrong, if she’d not been lying/not mentioning that she‘d had it until years later. Notice how she didn’t seem to have any problems with that one? Because she couldn’t get any more sympathy for it as she couldn’t mention it. Or did she say there was a problem with it in her video? I can’t remember and I’m not going back to watch it.
The one therapy session she went to, was the worst experience of her life and the woman was a big bad bully. Probably because she told her she’s the problem.
Even the vet was a big bad twit man according to her.
Oh and her nose piercing got infected so she had to take it out.

Also I’m pretty sure she said after her op for the endo that she “should be on the road to a better pain free life now“ (or words to that affect) And she’s said the same thing after this last “surgery”. What problem is she going come up with next? How long do you think she will leave it? When will her next op be? Place your bets now 😜

I think we can take everything she says as attention seeking bullshit.
She does mention in her weight loss surgery video that after her thigh lift, her legs swelled up three times their usual size and her scars were constantly to the point of bursting. She gets quite emotional about it.

It's weird watching that video back again because I remember at the time a lot of people over on GG were really hopeful that this would be the start of her feeling more comfortable going out, showing her body and being more open and honest in general. Yet here we are 5 years later and if anything she's got worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She does mention in her weight loss surgery video that after her thigh lift, her legs swelled up three times their usual size and her scars were constantly to the point of bursting. She gets quite emotional about it.

It's weird watching that video back again because I remember at the time a lot of people over on GG were really hopeful that this would be the start of her feeling more comfortable going out, showing her body and being more open and honest in general. Yet here we are 5 years later and if anything she's got worse.
Oh I thought there might have been something in there that it wasn’t all straightforward lol

She must be the unluckiest person ever where illness and surgery is concerned.

Reactions: 4

Honestly I wonder if that video made her really realise how much attention she could get from surgery and that's why she's leaned into it so much. I did really feel for her when I first saw that video since she just seemed like an insecure girl who was trying to get back into things after a rough period, but then it became clear she didn't want to recover or live a normal life because it's just too hard in her eyes and I lost all hope for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh I thought there might have been something in there that it wasn’t all straightforward lol

She must be the unluckiest person ever where illness and surgery is concerned.
I think it's more likely that she doesn't understand Pre and post op care, or that having some after effects is quite common. Eg when I had my thyroid removed, I had low calcium levels, random scalpel cuts on my chest and needed a quick physio session for breathing as a little blood had entered my lungs. Not ideal but also, not a big deal. If it was gabs, I'm sure she'd be posting on the Internet about how her surgery was botched and she had major complications.

When she had friends and went out and generally led a “normal” life these health issues didn’t dominate her life.
Since she became a hermit all she has to do all day is decide what illness she wants next

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.