Gabriella Lindley #49 Grace? All the Grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's appropriate or respectful to say she's been 'ignored' for 2 years. She went to A&E for 27/29 hours (I forget which she said, sorry) saying she thought she had gallstones because that's what her brother had. If I recall, they scanned her for gallstones and she did not have them. If her pain persisted, the appropriate course of action would be to go to a GP to explore the other possibilities and get referrals if needed. It really sounds like she has been using A&E as a GP service and is now moaning that they didn't give her every test under the sun. That is not the purpose or function of A&E at all. I can't imagine how healthcare professionals watching her must feel after the past year especially.
Also what's the third 'big' operation? Removing the lump, removing the gallbladder - a laparoscopy is NOT a 'big operation'.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I saw a video of a girl on Tik Tok post a reaction to herself getting given a diagnosis for pain she had been struggling with for a while and look who commented 👀👀
BIG operations. HUGE health issues. Comical 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I saw a video of a girl on Tik Tok post a reaction to herself getting given a diagnosis for pain she had been struggling with for a while and look who commented 👀👀
All this while on a social media break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Gabbie pet peeve - the fact that she’s so hung up on how people pronounce words, yet only knows three descriptive words, cewte nice and vile, and refuses to ever use capital letters. Oh! She has got a new buzz word, it’s Huge. Hewge.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
At first the most painful symptoms that caused me to be rushed to a&e were thought to be appendicitis but was quickly and promptly diagnosed as an ovarian torsion, next day was in surgery
Firstly, I’m really sorry you went through all that, thank goodness you got the treatment you needed!

This quoted section really struck a cord with me.. here’s a prime example of something we all (except Gabbie) know to be true - if it’s serious, a&e/drs will do everything they can to find the issue and resolve it asap, it’s literally life or death. Gabbie is just gutted hers wasn’t life or death, serious, or an emergency. So instead of thinking about that for a second she has gone straight to spewing that drs don’t care, don’t take her seriously etc etc etc it is so bleeping lame and embarrassing

Reactions: 20
It's always "I feel this in my soul" and making it about her, never "I'm sorry you're going through this", isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't think it's appropriate or respectful to say she's been 'ignored' for 2 years. She went to A&E for 27/29 hours (I forget which she said, sorry) saying she thought she had gallstones because that's what her brother had. If I recall, they scanned her for gallstones and she did not have them. If her pain persisted, the appropriate course of action would be to go to a GP to explore the other possibilities and get referrals if needed. It really sounds like she has been using A&E as a GP service and is now moaning that they didn't give her every test under the sun. That is not the purpose or function of A&E at all. I can't imagine how healthcare professionals watching her must feel after the past year especially.
Also what's the third 'big' operation? Removing the lump, removing the gallbladder - a laparoscopy is NOT a 'big operation'.
They also referred her for NHS investigations etc
57B20F29-B381-46B1-9511-64B2679B0ACE.jpeg

She chose not to wait because she had that luxury. That is not being ignored!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Firstly, I’m really sorry you went through all that, thank goodness you got the treatment you needed!

This quoted section really struck a cord with me.. here’s a prime example of something we all (except Gabbie) know to be true - if it’s serious, a&e/drs will do everything they can to find the issue and resolve it asap, it’s literally life or death. Gabbie is just gutted hers wasn’t life or death, serious, or an emergency. So instead of thinking about that for a second she has gone straight to spewing that drs don’t care, don’t take her seriously etc etc etc it is so bleeping lame and embarrassing
I hate sounding dramatic, that’s not even sarcasm, I just feel this is an appropriate time to actually say this but if that cyst had ruptured I would of died if they hadn’t acted so quickly.

They were absolutely fantastic, all NHS, I’m not rich enough for private but I’m not even sure I would pay even if I could afford it!

They don’t take her seriously because nothing is actually wrong!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Of course she's having health issues: she barely leaves her house, doesn't exercise, eats total garbage and has gone under the knife multiple times for every perceived imperfection and this is all before she's turned 30! If you're going to put your body through the wringer, by choice, and then not nurture and nourish it after it will catch up with you. I can't believe she hasn't put 2 and 2 together.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How long until she gives up the socials media break to tweet about Liam on love island being a massive twit 😤 because all straight men are horrible 🥲🥲

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.