Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It won't be long (and I'm not wishing this on her BTW but I've seen firsthand what food choices can do long term) before she becomes seriously unwell.

Trust me.. This stuff catches up with you. You can't go stuffing your face with the things she chooses and not have some minor ailments... These are warning signs from your insides to stop treating your body like tit before things really get fucked up.

She should really try the chronometer app to see how well her choices are treating her (and I mean to track actual foods - not supplements for everything) as I eat relatively healthy and even I was shocked at how low in some vits and mins I was.

Most people like a treat sometimes more often than we should but ffs gabby you are doing yourself no favours and Mark my words all this crap will come back to bite you.
Yes, this. I'm not really familiar with chronometer but have used an app that sounds similar. I agree with the poster above too, that eating less and moving more. It's not bad to try to be the healthiest for you. Anecdotal, but I didn't pay for any diet service and just started paying attention to what I was eating, and moving more. Even on days when I wasn't feeling great or so tired. It's paid off so far, and I feel better.

Also OT sort of side note question, here in the US where I am, if you had someone stay with you that long even if they weren't on a lease, they'd still be considered a tenant. So say you got sick of eachother and wanted to kick the other person out, you'd have to go to court to legally get them out. Is it the same or similar in UK?

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210513-234100_Instagram.jpg

Is that one of those seated bike things you can buy in the background?

Screenshot_20210513-234141_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yes, this. I'm not really familiar with chronometer but have used an app that sounds similar. I agree with the poster above too, that eating less and moving more. It's not bad to try to be the healthiest for you. Anecdotal, but I didn't pay for any diet service and just started paying attention to what I was eating, and moving more. Even on days when I wasn't feeling great or so tired. It's paid off so far, and I feel better.

Also OT sort of side note question, here in the US where I am, if you had someone stay with you that long even if they weren't on a lease, they'd still be considered a tenant. So say you got sick of eachother and wanted to kick the other person out, you'd have to go to court to legally get them out. Is it the same or similar in UK?
No, in the UK, only the named people on the lease agreement have any occupational rights. You could try to argue it in court but realistically if you’re not named then it’s highly unlikely you’d be sided with. The only thing that can have an effect is if you’re in receipt of government benefits (think it’s called welfare? In the US) and are a single occupant, you can only have a guest to stay over 2 nights a week or it effects the amount of money you receive.

Reactions: 8
Yawn. Shut up.
My sister's MIL (who had an aneurism 5 years ago and needs assistance 24/7) is getting brain surgery tomorrow. She had some troubles last Saturday and in less than a week later she is having an actual tumor removed). Not to mention she is the only granny my nieces and nephews have. Tho I don't want attention, I'm leaving this here...

IN HOPES THAT GABOOKA REALIZES THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH ACTUAL PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD!

There, rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I find it strange that people who follow her, presumably cause they like her, seem to still be asking what operation she is having even though she’s mentioned it 62738367282 times before. Her Q&A’s are always just the same questions over and over. Zero originality.

Reactions: 37
No, in the UK, only the named people on the lease agreement have any occupational rights. You could try to argue it in court but realistically if you’re not named then it’s highly unlikely you’d be sided with. The only thing that can have an effect is if you’re in receipt of government benefits (think it’s called welfare? In the US) and are a single occupant, you can only have a guest to stay over 2 nights a week or it effects the amount of money you receive.
Thank you for that information! I was curious because we actually ran into that before in a landlord situation even though we didn't know they had extra people staying and weren't on the lease.

Reactions: 5
I find it strange that people who follow her, presumably cause they like her, seem to still be asking what operation she is having even though she’s mentioned it 62738367282 times before. Her Q&A’s are always just the same questions over and over. Zero originality.
I bet she asks herself the questions so she can tell us more about her miserable life!

Reactions: 21
I've truly never known anyone lack self awareness to the extent that Gabby does, it is totally baffling. She does not 'thrive' on change, she seem to crave it, but she deals very badly with it/just complains incessantly when any change happens. She'll talk endlessly about various changes she wants - moving, her hair, decorating her flat, etc etc - but ultimately, she's a massive creature of habit. All talk and no poo as my Grandad would say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Yawn. Shut up.
She just has to add more things and pile on answers for a very simple question. You can literally answer than in 6 words:

"I'm getting a fibroid removed."

Just has to add words like cancerous, MRI and ovarian cysts to make everything seem more medically urgent and complicated. Even miniscule ovarian cysts can be detected by a simple ultrasound, Gabs, and you've had plenty of those! They mostly go away on their own via other treatments. Proper diet and a prescribed round of the right BCP mostly works for them to dissolve on their own. That's the reason why they aren't really considered as something to be operated on because surgery is the last resort except for severe cases (non benign) which she clearly doesn't have! But you just had to mention it didn't you? If you had to mention it, say the right (and true!) things and educate people! She's the worst advocate for Endo/PCOS in a way that she muddles up an already sensistive and underprioritized topic and condition. She doesn't do it for awareness, she does it for attention! THE WORST THING EVER I'M SO TRIGERRED RN TF

Anyway, on the bright side @Randomlyorange (if i remember correctly, i think that was you? If not i'm terribly sorry) we have another great source material for NELLIE'S PREDICAMENT part 3 (?) . No pressure, just ought to let you know as i live for that comic lol
#cannonballoutthewindowtofreedom

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yawn. Shut up.
I have PCOS - so have cysts around/in my ovaries - should I go and get elective surgery OR leave it like I have done for the last 10+ years?

I know it differs from person to person but she’s just lumping things that don’t need to be bigger than they are for clout.

Like someone else said, she’s using terms like ‘tumour’ and ‘non cancerous’ which I feel just makes the situation more dramatic than it needs to be?

Also, final note - if they ‘know it’s not cancerous’ why did they not remove it there and then, just to be on the safe side?

Basically make it make sense Gobshite.

Reactions: 24
I've truly never known anyone lack self awareness to the extent that Gabby does, it is totally baffling. She does not 'thrive' on change, she seem to crave it, but she deals very badly with it/just complains incessantly when any change happens. She'll talk endlessly about various changes she wants - moving, her hair, decorating her flat, etc etc - but ultimately, she's a massive creature of habit. All talk and no poo as my Grandad would say.
Thriving on change. She did not evolve aka grown up since couple of years.
She is as lazy, as unhealthy, as hypochondriac as ever and still depending on her mother. We could skip the thread for 2 years and when coming back the same topics would be here.
She has some serious mental issues really. It is so uncomfortable to watch even here as I'm not even checking her channels.

Reactions: 21
So she says a fibroid (which she called it from the day she birthed it in her tiny brain) is a benign chewma, then says they tested it and its not cancerous. Well, no tit, it wouldn't be a fibroid from the start would it, it'd be a possible malignant growth. And we all know she'd thrive on a cancer scare. Also I didn't know they removed cysts from ovaries, I thought people who suffer from PCOS had to literally suffer with it.

Reactions: 15
The more she adds to this, the more hilarious her saying “the surgeon said my fertility looks good” becomes 😂
“Yeah, I have a non-cancerous chewma the size of an orange and a shed load of cysts and maybe more endometriosis that wasn’t taken but it’s all tickety-boo in there

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So she says a fibroid (which she called it from the day she birthed it in her tiny brain) is a benign chewma, then says they tested it and its not cancerous. Well, no tit, it wouldn't be a fibroid from the start would it, it'd be a possible malignant growth. And we all know she'd thrive on a cancer scare. Also I didn't know they removed cysts from ovaries, I thought people who suffer from PCOS had to literally suffer with it.
I have PCOS and never once have any of my doctors mentioned surgery and to be honest I’ve never heard any of my friends mention it either. The treatment you get is essentially “duck off and deal with it” as with most women’s health problems in the UK. A lot of the time people’s cysts have to burst or become twisted before they do anything about It. She actually disgusts me, there is nothing redeemable about this girl. I’ve lost people very close to me to cancer, as have many of us and she just throws the words around for clout. Get bleeping mental support Gabby and stop priding yourself on the fact you are literally poisoning yourself to death.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Since she mostly gets operations during Christmas or her birthday, what do you guys predict her ailment would be this December? I don't remember exactly but she did have her first endometriosis procedure and her nose done around both occasions. Not sure about her boob jobs and other weight loss surgeries. Honestly, at this point, she probably have more than 10, probably close to 20 operations/procedures ever since she started her Youtube career.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
TINFOIL HAT TIME!

I think, even if Gab is eligible for early vaccination, she doesn’t want it (yet?) because she wants to stay indoors longer 😂 you know she’s secretly hoping for a third wave. If she had her way, she’ll be the last person ever in the UK to be vaccinated, gotta churn out her lockdown as long as possible, sew there!

Gobby Makes a Comeback 2025... wait, she needs another operuhshun!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.