Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ten Belly Nellie’s eyes look so gunged up as well 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 568835View attachment 568836

This is animal abuse! He is so clearly overweight and the fact he gets tired out from this little exertion isn’t cute Gabs... it’s a serious problem and if you truly care about him you will do something!

As a Small Biz owner, I get mad enough seeing her shoddily designed products fly off the sleeves. But animal cruelty is another level of anger 😣
Anyone game enough to contact the rspca?

Reactions: 3
Her Hairline could be a complication from not following her post weight loss surgery diet correctly. Maybe pcos (possible to have alongside endometriosis) possibly from being in the temporary menopause from meds go shrink her beloved clemmie. Maybe all of the above? She looks unwell for sure. She would do well to look at ropo demure for ideas on how to work through and manage pain though, it's unlikely with all her operations for w.l.s, lifts abs implants she will ever be totally pain free.

Also new stickers with a free nelly theme next?

Reactions: 5
Her Hairline could be a complication from not following her post weight loss surgery diet correctly. Maybe pcos (possible to have alongside endometriosis) possibly from being in the temporary menopause from meds go shrink her beloved clemmie. Maybe all of the above? She looks unwell for sure. She would do well to look at ropo demure for ideas on how to work through and manage pain though, it's unlikely with all her operations for w.l.s, lifts abs implants she will ever be totally pain free.

Also new stickers with a free nelly theme next?
Her receding hairline as well as her other "illnesses" (if they exist) and pains could be simply helped by lifestyle changes - normal food and some physical activity. Her diet is so tit I'm surprised she has any hair left tbh.

Reactions: 20
Come and live with me and my 3 cats, Nellie. We’ll show you the good life.

That potentially sounded a bit weird πŸ˜‚ but I just want to scoop that poor lad up and give him his life back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s ready for a zewm guys!
Also along the bottom all those photos have clearly been taken in her current outfit, how vain can you get taking 500 photos of yourself a day!!

Also someone comment about the poo box and see if she’s still blocking people while on her zewm 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Also along the bottom all those photos have clearly been taken in her current outfit, how vain can you get taking 500 photos of yourself a day!!

Also someone comment about the poo box and see if she’s still blocking people while on her zewm 😭😭😭
This is mean but…that forehead is truly the stuff of nightmares 😭 someone please send this gal a hot round barrel brush and some mousse STAT

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She needs to HEWVER HER COMPUTER?! πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘

Is that a normal thing to do? Doesn't daily dusting go a long way? Surely it doesn't get that dusty if the room it's in isn't. Maybe it's normal idk but I've never done that to any of my laptops so I could be the odd one out or we don't practice that here. I guess it could be the mini ones that are intended for laptop/gadget cleaning... But surely not her full sized vacuum that she uses for the floor?!

Hewvering seems to be her only answer to any need of house cleaning. Hewvering the desks and hewvering the laptops πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
is anyone else surprised she still hasn't had the vaccine with her long list of ailments? I'm a pre 25+ hater but licherally already had my vaccine because of childhood asthma which doesn't even flair up

Reactions: 35
is anyone else surprised she still hasn't had the vaccine with her long list of ailments? I'm a pre 25+ hater but licherally already had my vaccine because of childhood asthma which doesn't even flair up
Not surprised at all given shes fabricated at least 99.5% of them!

Reactions: 41
She needs to HEWVER HER COMPUTER?! πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘

Is that a normal thing to do? Doesn't daily dusting go a long way? Surely it doesn't get that dusty if the room it's in isn't. Maybe it's normal idk but I've never done that to any of my laptops so I could be the odd one out or we don't practice that here. I guess it could be the mini ones that are intended for laptop/gadget cleaning... But surely not her full sized vacuum that she uses for the floor?!

Hewvering seems to be her only answer to any need of house cleaning. Hewvering the desks and hewvering the laptops πŸ˜‚
I've had my laptop get dirty from use, especially college days. But generally you use a can of air, or an electronic wipe. I've never heard of someone vacuuming their computer.

Also someone should call her out for asking for eyebrow recommendations when she bitched about Primark. Never letting it go guys. That'll be my second sticker release. I can't and never letting go.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's shown a picture from when she supposedly had her lip filler dissolved and reacted badly to it. Then she says how she looked like Pete Burns for a day. Not at all what everyone here has been saying.

Good to know she's keeping tabs on what we're saying

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've had my laptop get dirty from use, especially college days. But generally you use a can of air, or an electronic wipe. I've never heard of someone vacuuming their computer.

Also someone should call her out for asking for eyebrow recommendations when she bitched about Primark. Never letting it go guys. That'll be my second sticker release. I can't and never letting go.
Good to know it's not weird of me to think vacuuming your laptop is odd πŸ˜‚ To think that laptop of hers barely leaves her flat, and she never opens her windows! Makes me remember when she used to be so proud of her vacuum and how she fills two full tanks of gunk in one cleaning. A true horror story if you ask me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.