Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks highly of herself doesn't she.
Pink performed concerts with laryngitis.
So did Adele.
Dave grohl broke his leg on stage and carried on whilst getting it looked at.
Chadwick boseman filmed actual movies whilst suffering with end stage cancer.

Didn't realise Gabs fibroid affected her vocal chords 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s always been like that as well. I watched one of her really REALLY old videos where she was in her bedroom in “Sheffield” and she said about not being able to sing because of something to do with her voice then. I don’t know if it was the laryngitis thing or something else, I wasn’t really listening 🤣 but there’s always been some excuse. I started singing recently and I love it, if I were in her position I would do anything to get on the West End

Reactions: 11
She turned down a book deal?
She turned down an album deal?
She turned down a west end role?

If this were true, it would be more honest to admit to these being huge regrets. Who wouldn’t regret turning down 30k, for just popping their name on a ghost written book? She could have sorted out her windows already. None of her friends would judge her...coz, you know.

Isn't it funny how she's turned down just about any opportunity that would make her life more interesting and related to her "talents"... except for the book.

Anyone with an ambition to sing and act would jump at the chance but Gabby would apparently rather sell doodles and promote a necklace she's only been spotted wearing once. Funny that.

Reactions: 25
Bet she was fewnin’ that Joe Sugg got picked for the West End role.. especially since he had many bouts of adult tonsillitis. He overcame his deathly illnesses to sing on the stage. I mean, she’s bitter when anyone that isn’t her gets picked for anything but still.. that especially made me laugh

Reactions: 35
Why did she put that story up just to delete it within a couple of hours 😂 I can’t see it on her story

Reactions: 14
Why did she put that story up just to delete it within a couple of hours 😂 I can’t see it on her story
Because if she deletes it, it never happened and Tattle are just lying fantasists who start nasty rumours with fake, photoshopped screenshots to bully her!

See yew in court!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Because if she deletes it, it never happened and Tattle are just lying fantasists who start nasty rumours with fake, photoshopped screenshots to bully her!

See yew in court!
Does she realise you can see cached versions of web pages which is a snapshot of previous live version

Congrats Gabby, once again you have trolled yourself

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She wouldn't know a busy day if it smacked the ham out of her hand.
I dunno about you guys, but when I'm having the "busiest of days" i don't usually have the time to take pointless boomerangs for insta
I genuinely thought she was wearing a hospital gown :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She wouldn't know a busy day if it smacked the ham out of her hand.
I dunno about you guys, but when I'm having the "busiest of days" i don't usually have the time to take pointless boomerangs for insta
Wtf is that monstrosity she's wearing? Is she turning Amish?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Way off topic, apologies, but I recently listened to a true crime podcast and Anna Luisa (or however you spell it) the jewellery brand gabs worked with was a sponsor for it. Seemed like a bit of an odd choice but kind of says to me they will collab with anyone!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That sounds about right tbh, the fact that she bullied people despite not being the cool kid, and yet couldn't deal with being called out on it. She claims she's witnessed Jane's life essentially being ruined by her prick of a father, and yet she's also ruining Jane's life at her big age? I'm glad George managed to escape, and even better that he got himself a Zoe lookalike to really rub salt into the wounds 😁

I believe it's like a way to show that their page is a safe space, pro LGBT etc, and accepting of all. I'd commend her for it but she's absolutely rotten in every other aspect of her life.
What does George’s girlfriend look like? Do you have a photo of her?

Way off topic, apologies, but I recently listened to a true crime podcast and Anna Luisa (or however you spell it) the jewellery brand gabs worked with was a sponsor for it. Seemed like a bit of an odd choice but kind of says to me they will collab with anyone!
Was it crime junkies by any chance? They always have the strangest adds 🤣

Well that's....different.

You know what I find odd about her collab is she was never featured on their main page insta yet it seems like other influencers were.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 551178
for the MILLIONTH time, no one is bleeping jealous of your copied designs and your platform to fame with the help from Zoe. You are a terrible person who doesn’t realise the privilege you’ve had for doing duck all and profiting from teenagers who lick your arse. People are working to death for not even a fraction of your income. Gobs we are not jealous, we are tired of the bullshit you continue to spew every single bleeping day.
She definitely was gaslighting someone. She was the one making "little digs" yesterday we all saw it and mentioned it.

And OMG copying someone's art even the same font and ofc she will give it higher price that the original. How can she be so shameless??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.