Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hill1994

3932DBE2-31A3-4890-8E35-74291D18E4C3.png

Imagine doing this instead of you know, directly telling your friends. This is so fucking weird and not to mention totally impersonal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 125

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
AA37C401-F5CA-4DD3-ADF9-EE4D41397A5A.jpeg

Gab, please realise how damaging this is to your younger audience. You do not look like the facetuned version of yourself and that’s fine. I’d respect you more if you were honest.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 111

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
“Hi, remember me. I have a cat too remember. Compliment my cat please. Me me me me me”
BF36F680-1633-4E60-9920-0C2DB5584AB9.jpeg

Also the first cat has an infection because he’s a rescue. You just shopped poorly and want people to feel sorry for you. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 107

Hill1994

A76F18C2-7D87-4235-832E-B3E9CDF55BD7.png

for the MILLIONTH time, no one is fucking jealous of your copied designs and your platform to fame with the help from Zoe. You are a terrible person who doesn’t realise the privilege you’ve had for doing fuck all and profiting from teenagers who lick your arse. People are working to death for not even a fraction of your income. Gobs we are not jealous, we are tired of the bullshit you continue to spew every single fucking day.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 102

Wickedtown

VIP Member
44FF28F6-7EBA-4A67-B2D8-533E0D245D1C.jpeg
86FEE969-D002-4A59-A296-846CAD9BE9C8.jpeg

oh wow she's just horrendous. Who the fuck would want to steal her "art" in the first place? She's aware that she doesn't have ownership over the Harry styles lyrics and Harry Potter quotes she's stolen, right? She's foul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Imagine being almost 27 and the number of sofas you’ve owned is higher than the number of times you’ve had sex.

Gabby - living. You’re doing it wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Why does it sound like she's annoyed that she's had too many nice comments saying she looks healthy so she has to remind everyone of how much pain she is and how much sympathy she deserves 😐 learn to take a compliment and get a life love

• Sick
Reactions: 90

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Can we stop the whole ‘don’t believe what you see on social media’ shit anyway tbh? Like if you feel down why are you choosing to post yourself looking happy and dancing and then getting aggy that people say you...look healthy lol? Stop portraying an unrealistic version of your life then, literally nobody is making you do that! God I hate it. Also literally only Gabby would take looking healthy or glowing as an insult lmao. The woman’s a hot mess mentally.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Sydneycaruso

I don’t know about you guys but I’m still proper devastated were never going to find out what happened between Gabby and analuisa that made them not want to advertise their own necklace 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Pahahaha does she realise there is a “close friends” feature on Insta Stories and that she’s allowed to use it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 84