Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on here to post the same thing! I’ve know of emmas work for a while and thought of her instantly! i cant remember if she was one of the original accounts she followed months back. Attaching more examples.. sew original
Oh wow, just wow. 🙁

Reactions: 5
Apparently Jane and Gob’s father are separated and has been for years, but still live together because of money reasons. When asked about her goals aka insta q&a’s in times of distress Gabs will frequently write that she wants to be able to buy her mum an appartement someday, so she can move away from the (seemingly terrible tory) ex-husband.

But yeah it seems like Jane is in and out of Brighton like there’s no tommorrow 💃💃
I’ve never understood this though! ‘Money reasons’ yet Gab says she pays Jane to work for her. So why don’t they sell the house and Jane move in with Gabby? It makes zero sense. Also, she tries SO hard to always say she’s from Sheffield, when she’s from Barnsley and how much she hates Barnsley and the people there cos she was bullied. Two of my very close friends knew her back before her ‘velvetgh0st’ days really took off and SHE was the bully, not the other way around 😂😂😂 it’s funny because the past life she portrays and the victim mantra she has is such bullshit and everyone from that area knows the truth, that’s why she doesn’t like going back home 😂

Also to add, one of said friends messaged her about a year or two back being like ‘Oh Gab I’ve just come across you again I’m xxx from school, hope you’re doing well etc’ and threw in a few ‘remember whens’ from school (good ones) and she was instantly blocked 😂 so if that doesn’t say something then 👀 she also blocked her on Twitter. So she went out of her way, to see if said person had Twitter and block her on there too 😂 seems gabbys scared incase people say the truth. I know a few other people who have commented on her videos where she said she was bullied etc and called her out and the comments were deleted

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
lmao the contradiction is high in this one 😂
Oh my god, I fcuking hate this mentality. You're not special for using stickermule and awesome merchandise, they are well known company's people outsource from. And just because you say X company is good doesn't mean people don't have to get their own samples and test them out.
And it's not like she didn't just watch say Katnipp(I live that she actually shares resourses and ya know HELPS people) and ask Lucy and Polly.
Also she has NOTHING to be proud of, the only reason her ✨small business ✨ is any way successful is because she already had thousands of followers beforehand, if she had started from 0 she'd still be struggling to make 10 orders a week and have no where near as much disposable income to waste away on all the rubbish she makes.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Came on here to post the same thing! I’ve know of emmas work for a while and thought of her instantly! i cant remember if she was one of the original accounts she followed months back. Attaching more examples.. sew original
Wow what the duck!!!

Reactions: 3
Sources of revenue is she counting:
1. Shop
2. Instagram ads
2. Youtube generated ads/legacy revenue from old vids
4. Ads she does within YT videos?
This is going to bug me now? Can she be making any money off tiktok?

Reactions: 23
1. Shop
2. Instagram ads
She complained one time about how TikTok doesn’t pay very well, so I suppose.

But aren’t Instagram, tiktok etc all part of her YouTube career? Why has she only singled out YT as the evil one she hates, pretty certain she gets more “bully” messages on IG

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1. Shop
2. Instagram ads

My guess would be:
1) YouTube views
2) Ads/sponsors
3) Affiliate links
4) Shop

Upcoming number 5 potentially her weird covers album she rattles on about.

Reactions: 22
Because if you don't feel well you still have to film" um pre pandemic most of us still had to go to our jobs whenever we didn't feel well. The average person can't afford to take off as much time as she has or a small business couldn't close as many times as she did without feeling the effects
I came here to say this! Pre covid I was on a 0 hour contract working at a restaurant and if you didn’t work you didn’t get paid period. So many times I had to go in when I could barely get out of bed and had to work on my feet all day getting spoken to like tit by the public. Why does she think YouTube is the only job this applies to? And where you get scrutinised by strangers? At least that’s only through a screen imagine an angry hungry customer spitting in your face because you forgot they asked for no salad on their burger 😩😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Think that’s just a normal day for you Gab

View attachment 550828
Oh.my.god

The state of that poor cat!

She's using him as a bleeping foot rest for her elephant stomping legs! Wtf!!!
1.png

You bleeping psycho
2.png

I dislike her so much. Sure feed yourself up to the size of a whale if you want but leave the bleeping cat alone.

Sorry guys but it's absolutely horrible. My heart breaks when I see that poor cat. She should have him taken away by pet control at this point, seriously.

Just imagine how fat her children will be. Mortifying.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Someone should send this to Spilt Milk!!

Reactions: 15
I was busy last night and only caught up on the Q&A this morning, then the thread. So weird how she deleted the story about her ‘everyday comfort day routine’ and the book offer, I wouldn’t know about those unless one of you posted them. Why does she do that???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was busy last night and only caught up on the Q&A this morning, then the thread. So weird how she deleted the story about her ‘everyday comfort day routine’ and the book offer, I wouldn’t know about those unless one of you posted them. Why does she do that???
I noticed that: she deleted questions/answers that weren’t particularly unusual but left others? She’s so weird

Reactions: 10
I’ve never understood this though! ‘Money reasons’ yet Gab says she pays Jane to work for her. So why don’t they sell the house and Jane move in with Gabby? It makes zero sense. Also, she tries SO hard to always say she’s from Sheffield, when she’s from Barnsley and how much she hates Barnsley and the people there cos she was bullied. Two of my very close friends knew her back before her ‘velvetgh0st’ days really took off and SHE was the bully, not the other way around 😂😂😂 it’s funny because the past life she portrays and the victim mantra she has is such bullshit and everyone from that area knows the truth, that’s why she doesn’t like going back home 😂

Also to add, one of said friends messaged her about a year or two back being like ‘Oh Gab I’ve just come across you again I’m xxx from school, hope you’re doing well etc’ and threw in a few ‘remember whens’ from school (good ones) and she was instantly blocked 😂 so if that doesn’t say something then 👀 she also blocked her on Twitter. So she went out of her way, to see if said person had Twitter and block her on there too 😂 seems gabbys scared incase people say the truth. I know a few other people who have commented on her videos where she said she was bullied etc and called her out and the comments were deleted
To be honest it’s often the case isn’t it that people being bullied themselves then bully others. It’s no good excuse though to treat other people badly just because you’ve been badly treated. Gabby has such a weak personality and she has often bullied others on social media so this doesn’t surprise me at all that she did this back at school too. What sorts of things would Gabby do? If you’re able to say without outing the friends who knew her.

Reactions: 14
lmao the contradiction is high in this one 😂
She actually irks me to my core, as much as I dislike other youtubers, it's usually not them *as people* per se, just behaviours, but with Gabby, I can't find one redeemable feature. There's few people I would say that about in life but honestly, I've never met someone who gets off on being so utterly wretched to other people, at every single opportunity. Honestly it's no wonder she's so 'ill' all the time, her bitterness must really eat her up inside. She really does deserve for her influencer career to come crashing down so she can be bitchslapped back to reality and maybe rediscover some shred of humanity. How the hell does she have any followers at this point? People can't even ask her a genuine question without her spitting back in their face with some passive aggressive nonsense. I try and tell myself to not care because karma will come for her eventually and realistically, would I rather have her money in exchange for her life? No way. But I HATE to think how she must be making people feel who follow her and get treated like that. I know it's up to them to unfollow but some of her 'fans' are kids or struggling and just desperate for a connection so mightn't be strong enough to do that.

GABBY GET HELP.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.