Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She turned down a book deal?
She turned down an album deal?
She turned down a west end role?

If this were true, it would be more honest to admit to these being huge regrets. Who wouldn’t regret turning down 30k, for just popping their name on a ghost written book? She could have sorted out her windows already. None of her friends would judge her...coz, you know.
It's because none of it happened. She has never been relevant enough to have a book deal of any calibre, unless the book was How To Be A Grubby, Creepy Loser & Still Cash In!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Given that Gabby measures her success in money and has zero ethics when it comes to work, I don’t believe for one second she turned down a book deal. Especially not one where the book is already written for her - she is only half literate as it is. Of course she would’ve taken the money and credit for someone else’s work like she did/tried to do/does with Polly’s phone case, art copying, etc.

Reactions: 35
If she did turn it down, it's probably because the ghostwriter would be making some of the profit and Gabuca Salt wanted IT ALL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 551178
for the MILLIONTH time, no one is bleeping jealous of your copied designs and your platform to fame with the help from Zoe. You are a terrible person who doesn’t realise the privilege you’ve had for doing duck all and profiting from teenagers who lick your arse. People are working to death for not even a fraction of your income. Gobs we are not jealous, we are tired of the bullshit you continue to spew every single bleeping day.
And looks to be deleted already. Also I wouldn't base my success on someone's jealousy...

Reactions: 15
She has no one around her to be jealous of her, if she did have friends, they wouldn’t be either. Even the nicest person would tell her she’s being an absolute tit online. She wants yes men and people who are dumber than she is around her so they can think that her life is inspiring or admirable in some way so she can put them down to make her feel better. Classic manipulative narcissist with no brain.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry but I’m just hung up on the idea of her doing “tons of research” to start her tit shop and then refusing to tell people incase they copy her 😂

She’s like an 11-year old girl who won’t tell the other girls at school where she got her sewper special stationery from incase they copy her!
Catching up so apologies if this has been pointed out but... she did "tons of research" and yet couldn't figure out international shipping for months and then gave up on it after a couple weeks? Yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I understand the intentions but the 30k ghost writing thing kind of bothers me.. I couldn’t ever DREAM of being in a position where I could afford to turn down a £30,000 opportunity? Sure, she doesn’t wasn’t her name attached to something that isn’t her own (ironic), but good god there’s a lot of things I would sign if a magic 30k would appear in my bank account lol. Like I said I understand the intentions but that’s more than a lot of her followers earn in a year, just feel like she didn’t really need to disclose the amount.

Reactions: 47
She’s really still living in her 13-year old teen girl movie fantasy, isn’t she?

In her mind, she’s the cute artsy girl who got an amazing makeover and won the ultimate prize and now all the other girls are seewww jealous of her incredible success.

In reality, she’s more like the pigeon lady in Home Alone 2. Although that’s mean to the pigeon lady because she was really nice, she appreciated art and culture and music and she actually had a friend in Kevin. Oh and she also didn’t overfeed her pigeon friends to the point of obesity.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Also back to her not sharing about making her business. She could totally share the process without giving away what suppliers and such she uses. I've seen a ton of people ask and I bet those videos would actually get more views than her played out "in the day" and she wouldn't need to post WIEIAD videos to garner views. She could share tips and tricks without saying I used xyz. But gosh forbid she actually help people in any context.

Reactions: 24
Sources of revenue is she counting:
1. Shop
2. Instagram ads
2. Youtube generated ads/legacy revenue from old vids
4. Ads she does within YT videos?
This is going to bug me now? Can she be making any money off tiktok?
Aff links
Shop
You tube views
You tube ads in-between videos
Instagram ads / you tube spon ads
I wouldn't be shocked if she had a h.m.o up north she was a landlord etc.

She might be able to make money Trish paytas or nick avocado style doing mukbangs. People tune in in much the same way that there used to be circus freaks. Her pride won't let her...yet.

DOUBLE POST

In Gabby's case it's probably only to look like she cares about what's going on, but in general it is done to normalise everyone sharing their pronouns regardless of what they are. If it's just trans and non-binary people sharing, it becomes another "them vs us" thing.
I lean towards her including her pronouns to annoy her father, who despite struggling with his sexually for most of his life (marrying a woman, having children with her etc) wouldn't understand the struggle of being trans or non binary etc.

She doesn't care, but she wants to goad papa longbottom.

Reactions: 7
The thing that she does not realize - success is perceived differently by people. Not everyone wants to be youtube "famous", have their own "small shop", buy endless supplies of the same grey jumpers,..

Many of us are way happier than she is, because we have people around us, with whom we can share our dreams, stories, go out for walks, and coffee. And we have people who root for us when we do things right, and help us get back on track when we fail. She may have "success" in her own terms, but she way from successful in terms of happiness. :) So being jealous? Whatever helps you sleep at night Gabby. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The thing that she does not realize - success is perceived differently by people. Not everyone wants to be youtube "famous", have their own "small shop", buy endless supplies of the same grey jumpers,..

Many of us are way happier than she is, because we have people around us, with whom we can share our dreams, stories, go out for walks, and coffee. And we have people who root for us when we do things right, and help us get back on track when we fail. She may have "success" in her own terms, but she way from successful in terms of happiness. :) So being jealous? Whatever helps you sleep at night Gabby. ;)
I would bet good money that deep down, Gabby would kill for many of our lives. We have partners, actual friends, true independence, emotional stability, self awareness, the ability to not share every minor detail our lives on the internet for affirmation from strangers...

Reactions: 22
She has no one around her to be jealous of her, if she did have friends, they wouldn’t be either. Even the nicest person would tell her she’s being an absolute tit online. She wants yes men and people who are dumber than she is around her so they can think that her life is inspiring or admirable in some way so she can put them down to make her feel better. Classic manipulative narcissist with no brain.
I think you mean yes WOMEN, those twit men will only try and stick their penis in her 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.