Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest it’s often the case isn’t it that people being bullied themselves then bully others. It’s no good excuse though to treat other people badly just because you’ve been badly treated. Gabby has such a weak personality and she has often bullied others on social media so this doesn’t surprise me at all that she did this back at school too. What sorts of things would Gabby do? If you’re able to say without outing the friends who knew her.
From what they’ve said, Gabby has always been self entitled and thought she was above others. She was raised that way (just look at her dad) and always had a ‘poor me princess’ complex as Jane swathed her in cotton wool. Over fed and over smothered as a child resorting into her trying to hide her insecurities by bullying others she thought was ‘beneath’ her to try make herself feel better. She would pick on the ones in school even further down the picking line than she was and when my friends and some others basically said ‘hang on, you’re bullying them but yet you’re overweight and etc soooo?’ (Which wasn’t probably done in the best way as you know what it’s like in school, teenagers aren’t the most tactile people) but they were essentially calling her out for being pot kettle black sort of thing, yet weren’t nasty/mean etc and then that was it - she screamed blue murder that she was being bullied. Jane waded in and cried poor gabby and made things even worse. Then from there she’s just always been the same - what you see now is very much what she was like in school, entitled and constantly looking down her nose. There’s obviously waaay more to it but it’s not my experience so I don’t wanna divulge too many details but she was never the one that was bullied first. I do genuinely believe growing up in a household that contained her father must have been horrific - ill give her that one. But the apple hadn’t fallen far from the tree with the remarks we’ve seen over the years and her bad actions. Her brother is very much like Jane who, albeit abit thick and naive about Gab, IS a nice woman. It’s just a shame that at Gabbys age she still has such a toxic mentality yet this is the girl who wants to raise a child single handedly. I have no words.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
She gives off absolutely horrible vibes, nothing about this girl is decent.

Also lol at how it’s sew sew annoying that Olivia is a common name. Because Gabriella is so unique and never heard of hm? She has to be the ‘original’ one which is hilarious because she can’t come up with a single original idea. Gabboon, no one is shagging you, you aren’t pregnant, you have no pregnant friends, leave the baby names alone, it’s sad and creepy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
A point I’ve wanted to discuss for a while but have been reluctant as I don’t want to come across as uneducated or cause potential offence but I’m just gonna go for it - WHY does she have the pronouns she/her in her bio. Grace victory has or had the same too? I don’t understand. You were born a woman, still identify as the same gender you were born, so why do you need to put those pronouns in your bio?! Does this not detract from the validity of transgender people? Again I may be totally off key there so if anyone more knowledgeable could chime in I’d be appreciative!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From what they’ve said, Gabby has always been self entitled and thought she was above others. She was raised that way (just look at her dad) and always had a ‘poor me princess’ complex as Jane swathed her in cotton wool. Over fed and over smothered as a child resorting into her trying to hide her insecurities by bullying others she thought was ‘beneath’ her to try make herself feel better. She would pick on the ones in school even further down the picking line than she was and when my friends and some others basically said ‘hang on, you’re bullying them but yet you’re overweight and etc soooo?’ (Which wasn’t probably done in the best way as you know what it’s like in school, teenagers aren’t the most tactile people) but they were essentially calling her out for being pot kettle black sort of thing, yet weren’t nasty/mean etc and then that was it - she screamed blue murder that she was being bullied. Jane waded in and cried poor gabby and made things even worse. Then from there she’s just always been the same - what you see now is very much what she was like in school, entitled and constantly looking down her nose. There’s obviously waaay more to it but it’s not my experience so I don’t wanna divulge too many details but she was never the one that was bullied first. I do genuinely believe growing up in a household that contained her father must have been horrific - ill give her that one. But the apple hadn’t fallen far from the tree with the remarks we’ve seen over the years and her bad actions. Her brother is very much like Jane who, albeit abit thick and naive about Gab, IS a nice woman. It’s just a shame that at Gabbys age she still has such a toxic mentality yet this is the girl who wants to raise a child single handedly. I have no words.
That sounds about right tbh, the fact that she bullied people despite not being the cool kid, and yet couldn't deal with being called out on it. She claims she's witnessed Jane's life essentially being ruined by her prick of a father, and yet she's also ruining Jane's life at her big age? I'm glad George managed to escape, and even better that he got himself a Zoe lookalike to really rub salt into the wounds 😁

A point I’ve wanted to discuss for a while but have been reluctant as I don’t want to come across as uneducated or cause potential offence but I’m just gonna go for it - WHY does she have the pronouns she/her in her bio. Grace victory has or had the same too? I don’t understand. You were born a woman, still identify as the same gender you were born, so why do you need to put those pronouns in your bio?! Does this not detract from the validity of transgender people? Again I may be totally off key there so if anyone more knowledgeable could chime in I’d be appreciative!
I believe it's like a way to show that their page is a safe space, pro LGBT etc, and accepting of all. I'd commend her for it but she's absolutely rotten in every other aspect of her life.

Reactions: 20
Adding to say I really think the baby name thing is a way for her to feel less alone for being ‘bullied’. I’m sorry but calling your child Delta or Ham Hock or whatever the hell she’s thinking is asking for trouble. Bullying is never acceptable but kids can be mean and there’s always a few who will pick on things like that. Especially if she moulds them into a mini her, but then she can say ‘oh my kid is sew sew bullied, it’s clearly not just a me problem, the world is sew mean and against us’ when in reality she is the cause of everything in her life and in her imaginary child’s life.

Reactions: 21
In Gabby's case it's probably only to look like she cares about what's going on, but in general it is done to normalise everyone sharing their pronouns regardless of what they are. If it's just trans and non-binary people sharing, it becomes another "them vs us" thing.

Reactions: 33
That sounds about right tbh, the fact that she bullied people despite not being the cool kid, and yet couldn't deal with being called out on it. She claims she's witnessed Jane's life essentially being ruined by her prick of a father, and yet she's also ruining Jane's life at her big age? I'm glad George managed to escape, and even better that he got himself a Zoe lookalike to really rub salt into the wounds 😁

I believe it's like a way to show that their page is a safe space, pro LGBT etc, and accepting of all. I'd commend her for it but she's absolutely rotten in every other aspect of her life.
Ahh that does make sense! I didn’t know if it was to be supportive or just ignorant on their parts etc as you know everything gabby does is just to copy others and never has a basis of her own research etc

Reactions: 9
I've noticed this with alot of people on socials, including my friends. As far as I am aware (but could be wrong ofcourse), it was supposed to be a way to make it more commonplace so to speak, so that people who are trans etc, felt more comfortable to be able to announce it themselves. I guess if the point is to get the message across that you aren't any different to anyone else, it would be hard to do that if you are the only person in the room doing a certain thing, sort of like a big red target across your back. As in, if everyone is doing it, you won't stand out and feel isolated anymore. Making a safe space for all.

Although with Gobs no doubt she's just doing it to jump on the bandwagon because she thinks it's trendy.

Reactions: 19
In Gabby's case it's probably only to look like she cares about what's going on, but in general it is done to normalise everyone sharing their pronouns regardless of what they are. If it's just trans and non-binary people sharing, it becomes another "them vs us" thing.
That make so much sense! Thanks for explaining! Yes in Gabbys sense she’s more than likely done it just to appear like she cares

I've noticed this with alot of people on socials, including my friends. As far as I am aware (but could be wrong ofcourse), it was supposed to be a way to make it more commonplace so to speak, so that people who are trans etc, felt more comfortable to be able to announce it themselves or so to speak. I guess also aswell, if the point is to get the message across that you aren't any different to anyone else, it would be hard to do that if you are the only person in the room doing a certain thing, sort of like a big red target across your back. As in, if everyone is doing it, you won't stand out and feel isolated anymore. Making a safe space for all.

Although with Gobs no doubt she's just doing it to jump on the bandwagon because she thinks it's trendy.
I’m actually so glad I posted about this now! I never even thought of it being done as a show of support/inclusivity! But now it makes total sense like people have said - to bridge the ‘them vs. Us’ scenario. See and who says tattle is just a bunch of awful trolls! Thanks everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 46
This is horrifying tbh, poor boy is so big and that’s also really not how you hold a cat. Of all the things to be said about her, this abuse of an animal is the absolute worst 😔
Wtf, her hand is practically up his bum. Look how miserable he is - can she not see what a bleeping sorry state he's in? There is no spark or life to that cat, I've never seen such a listless lump.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Gobs tells lies on the daily but the 30k book deal has made my day. LOL

F2B36E00-6455-4636-9169-1377F62151E5.png

Also I can’t believe how similar Gobs shop is to Emma’s. Like what the duck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Wtf, her hand is practically up his bum. Look how miserable he is - can she not see what a bleeping sorry state he's in? There is no spark or life to that cat, I've never seen such a listless lump.
I actually think she’s gleeful that he’s so fat, I bet it makes her feel like ‘yeah it’s not just me with weight issues.’ This woman should never ever be allowed near children, I totally agree with whoever said her kids would be mortally obese if she ever got her hands on a baby. And she would ignore any advice about the dangers of that even from doctors etc because it would be ‘bullying’ god she’s pathetic

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Sorry but I’m just hung up on the idea of her doing “tons of research” to start her tit shop and then refusing to tell people incase they copy her 😂

She’s like an 11-year old girl who won’t tell the other girls at school where she got her sewper special stationery from incase they copy her!

ALSO, LMAO at her getting into investing. ESPECIALLY if she’s going to research it herself. This will be a car crash. I would say get a private Financial Adviser to help, but I want to see her waste the money she makes from her stickers because I am evil.

My guess on the fifth income stream is that she’s setting up a second shop to sell different items, because she’s an idiot.

Does anyone else think she DID go for the book deal but they declined to work with her? Because I do. I’m sure I remember that publishers at that time were just scoping out every YouTuber, so I totally believe she was on a longlist but got crossed off for being a stinky hermit idiot child with an obese cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Gobs tells lies on the daily but the 30k book deal has made my day. LOL

View attachment 551154
Also I can’t believe how similar Gobs shop is to Emma’s. Like what the duck
Oh my god, she's completely single white femaled Emma's shop! The font, the weird yewnit, I even see tit daisy stickers! How is this okay?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
0E3E6264-B105-45A9-9E44-15A3F08C0F2A.png

Also can I just add, that Emma’s Instagram is a perfect example of small business that promotes other people’s work, provides TIPS for running a business etc. Gobs is an unoriginal selfish slob.

Reactions: 51
I wish I’d taken a screenshot but she’s deleted a question about juniper moon expanding and posted a screenshot of her camera roll with a folder titled juniper moon clothing or something and a photo of a sweatshirt with a small rainbow on - groundbreaking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
All gabby has to do is take a good hard look at herself and who she is surrounded with to see exactly who and what is the problem. Yeah, we go through ups and downs with friends and family but if you truly care about someone you put in some effort. She spent so much time shading the twins and Zoe. Both Zoe and the twins catch up with childhood friends and talk about other friends and are close to their siblings etc. I do wonder why all of a sudden joe and Zoe’s dad hasn’t been mentioned for a while but they are close to their extended family. Gabby shades her own family and anyone she ever grew up, has no friends in the industry anymore, doesn’t seem all that close to her brother these days. She’s just a mind duck to be around obviously

Reactions: 19
A76F18C2-7D87-4235-832E-B3E9CDF55BD7.png

for the MILLIONTH time, no one is bleeping jealous of your copied designs and your platform to fame with the help from Zoe. You are a terrible person who doesn’t realise the privilege you’ve had for doing duck all and profiting from teenagers who lick your arse. People are working to death for not even a fraction of your income. Gobs we are not jealous, we are tired of the bullshit you continue to spew every single bleeping day.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 102
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.