Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 550791

So she’s fine with Ikea but this is too busy and crowded for her? Makes sense
Okay let's say it was crowded for shits and giggles. It's outside so ventilation would be better than Ikea plus environmental factors like wind. How she can not be scared of Ikea but the beach is a no, again doesn't make sense.

"Because if you don't feel well you still have to film" um pre pandemic most of us still had to go to our jobs whenever we didn't feel well. The average person can't afford to take off as much time as she has or a small business couldn't close as many times as she did without feeling the effects. I can't. I'm going to put that on a sticker with some wonky font guys.

Eta: Also weren't her last 3 videos all ads or at least everything affiliate? 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
lmao the contradiction is high in this one 😂
Anything to get a dig in or be negative!

Why is she acting as if she's part of the magic circle? Even millionaires and billionaires disclose some of their process.

No one's asking for a hook up.

Simply saying I chose the supplier that was most eco friendly (as she claims to be) or I wrote an 8 month plan still explains how set everything up but doesn't reveal anything.

Reactions: 45
Won’t go for a walk along the breezy seafront, but will happily go to IKEA the first weekend that they’ve been open for months?!

That’s gabbyl0gic 🤦🏻‍♀️
Okay this is may seem petty, but this was just one of several recent stories where the text is SO DIFFICULT to read as the background colour is way too light. Being an “artist”,you would think something like that would be obvious to her? Or is she just practicing her jelly bean colour palette...

Reactions: 18
I’m so sad I missed Gabbie’s singing chat because of this un-autotuned monstrosity she left in a vlog when she was attempting to sing Into The Unknown

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
lmao the contradiction is high in this one 😂
I mean, how much of a tosser is she?

I’m pretty sure with small businesses/businesses there’s a level of transparency and helping each other when building a brand?

That’s why people network or do craft fairs/art markets etc? You support each other, you help one another.

I can’t imagine she never asked Lucy/Polly/anyone else for advice when she was setting up Jewniper Mewn. I’m sure she did it all by herself......

Reactions: 44
She could have just not included that that small business question in the Q&A if she didn’t want to answer it, instead of explaining why she doesn’t want to answer it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I see you Gabbie! Yes, Emma’s design is still basic but I knew I’ve seen smiley faces with quotes before.

View attachment 550338
View attachment 550337
Came on here to post the same thing! I’ve know of emmas work for a while and thought of her instantly! i cant remember if she was one of the original accounts she followed months back. Attaching more examples.. sew original

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
I mean, how much of a tosser is she?

I’m pretty sure with small businesses/businesses there’s a level of transparency and helping each other when building a brand?

That’s why people network or do craft fairs/art markets etc? You support each other, you help one another.

I can’t imagine she never asked Lucy/Polly/anyone else for advice when she was setting up Jewniper Mewn. I’m sure she did it all by herself......
Katnipp has always been transparent about her business and she’s gone from strength to strength.

Gabby is just possessive and mean. And also afraid of having her no talent or business acumen exposed.

Reactions: 40
She could have just not included that that small business question in the Q&A if she didn’t want to answer it, instead of explaining why she doesn’t want to answer it.
that's exactly what i was thinking, why post it and go on a rant about it unless the answer is yes?

also, on she goes again about ''basically working all the time'' 🙄 i'd love to give her an actual job like that plus with minimum wage and see her then 🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.