Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong but... Considering that the UK is the most vaccinated country now I highly doubt that there’s going to be a problem. She’s literally just complaining because she has no friends she can go to beer gardens/restaurants with.
04674B34-4605-4D8F-BE45-7610C1D51C2F.png

Reactions: 33
Correct me if I’m wrong but... Considering that the UK is the most vaccinated country now I highly doubt that there’s going to be a problem. She’s literally just complaining because she has no friends she can go to beer gardens/restaurants with.View attachment 544479
"Do what you're comfortable with" yet she went on and on about the people waiting for Primark.

Reactions: 68
‘Do what you’re comfortable with’ moan about people eating when you’re going to IKEA 🥴
Also lollll at the idea of Gabby writing a ‘polite’ note, she is the rudest girl I’m just not buying it tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I feel like Jane wrote that answer about covid restrictions, it doesn't read like something she'd say at all

Reactions: 22
I think the asker meant, do you have any pictures where Nellie’s eyes are black and cute rather than giving off “I will end Gabriella in her sleep” vibes
The way she treats that poor furry bastard is heartbreaking.

Someone in Hove should draw the attention of the local rspca for a welfare check on him.

Reactions: 24
Maybe don't complain about people on the internet for thousands to see
"I'd be like omg I'm so sorry!" duck offfff we know she'd go off on twitter about twit neighbours not respecting her bewtiful singing and stomping, and sending Jane off to the kitchen to make another batch of buns.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Omfg she's deleted her comment off totesforyouuus tiktok claiming that she has her art stolen all the time 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Correct me if I’m wrong but... Considering that the UK is the most vaccinated country now I highly doubt that there’s going to be a problem. She’s literally just complaining because she has no friends she can go to beer gardens/restaurants with.View attachment 544479
Chastising people for having food outside when she was getting Slave Jane to travel up and down the country while we were still in lockdown to tend to her every whim.

Reactions: 47
"I'd be like omg I'm so sorry!" duck offfff we know she'd go off on twitter about twit neighbours not respecting her bewtiful singing and stomping, and sending Jane off to the kitchen to make another batch of buns.
She’d be standing there flaring her nostrils at them. She was always singing, hoovering, doing exercise videos etc late at night when she had neighbours beneath her, I bet she was an absolute nightmare

Reactions: 29
I think the asker meant, do you have any pictures where Nellie’s eyes are black and cute rather than giving off “I will end Gabriella in her sleep” vibes
I'm pretty sure the OP was asking for Nellie with those playful Puss in Boots eyes cats get when their pupils are huge. Nellie just never seems to look engaged in anything, guess he's switched off from life in the shitcave entirely.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Gabby, for the sake of the internet, please just shut up. Go to a quiet retreat, turn your phone off, eat better and stop using everyone around you as a punch bag.

Reactions: 23
Gabby, for the sake of the internet, please just shut up. Go to a quiet retreat, turn your phone off, eat better and stop using everyone around you as a punch bag.
Remember when she went to a retreat and watched Netflix in the bath instead of joining in with activities or meeting anybody?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Remember when she went to a retreat and watched Netflix in the bath instead of joining in with activities or meeting anybody?
Everything she does happens in the bath and yet she's dirty as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not sure why Gabby is commenting on the distance between tables at places because she never went anywhere pre-lockdown.

I know pubs/restaurants aren’t for everyone but I’m absolutely delighted about having some sort of normality back in my life after spending the best part of a year working from home on my own.

By working from home I don’t mean sleeping on the sofa, getting up at midday and closing my shop every 2 minutes 🥰

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.