Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its part of her not taking responsibility for being overweight. She pretends she eats sew healthy and with smawl portions, so being overweight can’t possibly be because she eats too much of the wrong things! Its a medical condition!

Actually, I’m surprised she hasn’t come out with having a thyroid problem or Cushing’s syndrome yet.

Reactions: 43
44FF28F6-7EBA-4A67-B2D8-533E0D245D1C.jpeg
86FEE969-D002-4A59-A296-846CAD9BE9C8.jpeg

oh wow she's just horrendous. Who the duck would want to steal her "art" in the first place? She's aware that she doesn't have ownership over the Harry styles lyrics and Harry Potter quotes she's stolen, right? She's foul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
^ I think it’s referring to Gabulous stealing someone else’s art? The Hallie, Flora and winter things were all very much “inspired” 😂

^ I think it’s referring to Gabulous stealing someone else’s art? The Hallie, Flora and winter things were all very much “inspired” 😂
Quoting myself ohhh I get the context now. What a hypocritical cow 😂

Reactions: 8
All the art theft is probably why she went to quotes and not actual imagery. There's being inspired and then there's blatantly copying.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
I have SO many things to say about her “What I Eat in a Day” fakery.

Firstly: WHY? You know it always ends in blocking everyone, Gabby! People judge diets on the internet. It’s inevitable.

It’s obviously not truly representative of what she actually eats in a day, because she would be significantly thinner if so. HOWEVER, it’s also incredibly depressing that this is what she pretends she eats, because it’s really rather awful in terms of nutrition!

Breakfast - Coco Pop Rocks: they do have added nutrients like vitamin D and iron, so a teeny tiny plus there. That’s where the goodness stops - one serving is 9% of your daily sugar intake, and Gabs clearly has more than one serving there. Also, comparatively high in fat and low in fibre. A bad breakfast choice for health.

I won’t judge her for the “two” chocolates because honestly, I don’t like people who refuse to eat form of sugar ever. However, we all know she probably ate the whole bag!

Lunch - M&S tuscan sausage pasta ready meal: REALLY bleeping BAD. High in fat and salt and low in fibre or nutrients. Literally lazy as duck considering making your own healthier version of this (replace the sausage with lentils or lean mince, cook some wholewheat or lentil pasta, make a quick spicy tomato pasta sauce from scratch and just throw it all together) is EASY and would make a genuinely healthy meal. Plus, she could add veggies to bulk it out and give extra fibre.

Snack - peeled orange: oranges are a good snack, but bleeping hell Gabs - THERE IS A LOT OF FIBRE AND NUTRIENTS IN THE PITH (the white bits). LEARN TO EAT IT!!

Snack - homemade naan: I don’t know anything about this because we don’t know the recipe Jane used, but I personally approve of any homemade food, even if it isn’t “healthy”.

Dinner - jacket potato with salad, tuna mayo, beetroot and cheese. I mean, it’s fine? Probably would skip the cheese & butter if I were having tuna mayo but since this is the meal where Gabby got the bulk of her nutrients that day, I won’t judge.

Also - what about the Starbucks drink she’s sipping on in the beginning? More sugar I’m betting. It’s actually shocking that she truly believes this is a healthy day - her sugar intake is worrying, and that’s without her probably eating more chocolate than she showed.

Dear Gabby: you could literally just swap your breakfast cereal for a high fibre/lower sugar one, or porridge (and eat it with berries or sliced banana for added nutrients), you could make your own pasta as suggested above, you could stick to just two chocolates like you pretended to, and you could swap the Starbucks sugary drink thing for a cup of tea with milk and no sugar. Boom! Much healthier diet. You’d be doing yourself a huge favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20210424-161602.png

Gabby getting exposed on insta. Legit artists and small business owners... OR as Gabby calls them haterzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I have SO many things to say about her “What I Eat in a Day” fakery.

Firstly: WHY? You know it always ends in blocking everyone, Gabby! People judge diets on the internet. It’s inevitable.

It’s obviously not truly representative of what she actually eats in a day, because she would be significantly thinner if so. HOWEVER, it’s also incredibly depressing that this is what she pretends she eats, because it’s really rather awful in terms of nutrition!

Breakfast - Coco Pop Rocks: they do have added nutrients like vitamin D and iron, so a teeny tiny plus there. That’s where the goodness stops - one serving is 9% of your daily sugar intake, and Gabs clearly has more than one serving there. Also, comparatively high in fat and low in fibre. A bad breakfast choice for health.

I won’t judge her for the “two” chocolates because honestly, I don’t like people who refuse to eat form of sugar ever. However, we all know she probably ate the whole bag!

Lunch - M&S tuscan sausage pasta ready meal: REALLY bleeping BAD. High in fat and salt and low in fibre or nutrients. Literally lazy as duck considering making your own healthier version of this (replace the sausage with lentils or lean mince, cook some wholewheat or lentil pasta, make a quick spicy tomato pasta sauce from scratch and just throw it all together) is EASY and would make a genuinely healthy meal. Plus, she could add veggies to bulk it out and give extra fibre.

Snack - peeled orange: oranges are a good snack, but bleeping hell Gabs - THERE IS A LOT OF FIBRE AND NUTRIENTS IN THE PITH (the white bits). LEARN TO EAT IT!!

Snack - homemade naan: I don’t know anything about this because we don’t know the recipe Jane used, but I personally approve of any homemade food, even if it isn’t “healthy”.

Dinner - jacket potato with salad, tuna mayo, beetroot and cheese. I mean, it’s fine? Probably would skip the cheese & butter if I were having tuna mayo but since this is the meal where Gabby got the bulk of her nutrients that day, I won’t judge.

Also - what about the Starbucks drink she’s sipping on in the beginning? More sugar I’m betting. It’s actually shocking that she truly believes this is a healthy day - her sugar intake is worrying, and that’s without her probably eating more chocolate than she showed.

Dear Gabby: you could literally just swap your breakfast cereal for a high fibre/lower sugar one, or porridge (and eat it with berries or sliced banana for added nutrients), you could make your own pasta as suggested above, you could stick to just two chocolates like you pretended to, and you could swap the Starbucks sugary drink thing for a cup of tea with milk and no sugar. Boom! Much healthier diet. You’d be doing yourself a huge favour.
Totally agree. I find it absolutely mind boggling that she would want to expose herself for just eating ready meals and crap as often as she does when she's in the house ALL the time and has enough disposable income to buy decent fresh foods and all the time in the world to cook from scratch. So many people would love to be in that position and have enough free time to cook proper meals all the time. She's just too lazy to even attempt to learn to cook though.

Reactions: 26
Totally agree. I find it absolutely mind boggling that she would want to expose herself for just eating ready meals and crap as often as she does when she's in the house ALL the time and has enough disposable income to buy decent fresh foods and all the time in the world to cook from scratch. So many people would love to be in that position and have enough free time to cook proper meals all the time. She's just too lazy to even attempt to learn to cook though.
YES! It’s just SO dumb of her on so many levels.

Imagine if she learned to cook properly - she has all the time and all the resources. She could film herself and make content out of it, and that content might actually be useful to her followers!
Oh, and she’d lose weight and improve her health.

But Lazy Gabs is lazy. Instead she’s focusing on ripping off artists with stickers that cost more to ship than her beloved fatty M&S ready meals.

Reactions: 10
YES! It’s just SO dumb of her on so many levels.

Imagine if she learned to cook properly - she has all the time and all the resources. She could film herself and make content out of it, and that content might actually be useful to her followers!
Oh, and she’d lose weight and improve her health.

But Lazy Gabs is lazy. Instead she’s focusing on ripping off artists with stickers that cost more to ship than her beloved fatty M&S ready meals.
Exactly.

I also find it really worrying that she doesn't disclose that she's had WLS on her food related posts. Like, people with active jobs and normal eating habits might think that her way of eating is normal and acceptable and it could trigger disordered eating.

Remember when she'd do food videos and it would apparently take her a whole day to finish half a sandwich and stuff. so worrying.

Reactions: 20
Really glad these artists are calling her out again, that comment is the most hypocritical thing I’ve ever seen.

Also, the audacity for her to post that bitchy reply the other day along the lines of “if you know anything about my brand it’s that I’m environmentally friendly and sustainable” (forgive the inaccuracy, I can’t be bothered to go find it) to then promote fast fashion brands such as In The Style all over her instagram today. She has no idea about sustainability and just uses it as a green washing tactic for her “small business”. Reminds me as well that I don’t think we have EVER seen her support/promote another small business?

Reactions: 37
I was minding my own business doing my food shop and I think I figured out why the orange was peeled/segmented to within an inch of its life
DF3866D9-63F3-49C6-8C00-9920ACED8D15.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Honestly I don't understand this mad trend with what I eat in a day, if they were sharing recipes for people to try then fair enough but for most youtubers it's just ready made or store bought food all day. Like, why does anyone care? Also don't expect people not to judge if what you are portraying is in direct opposition with your body size. Noone cares what size you are, we only care when you act like you barely eat/health foods shine out your arse and pretend to be 4 sizes smaller than you are. Irony is these same people are usually the ones that get *sew* triggered when other people talk about food. Do us a favor gobs and quit the bullshit, you are only lying to yourself because you've got none of us fooled.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
With all that free time she has had all these years, she could have
learn how to drive
taken an actual art course
learn how to make proper meals from scratch
learn how to actually sing
what a waste.

OT" did you see Demi Lovato getting triggered because a yogurt shop sells sugar free products that (and this is where her mind failed her) apt for celiac diseases and diabetic people(actually the most inclusive yogurt shop they have). and then Demi got triggered because the only thing she saw was that they where telling her to loose weight?
I dunno all this food talk reminded me to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.