Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she is eyeing herself up in that video honestly haunts me. Silence of the lambs vibes.
I’m surprised she’s not deleted it by now and realised she looks like a bleeping idiot in it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wouldn't be surprised if her teacher made her dance behind a curtain too, seeing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Gabby hun, you sure you didn’t exercise your butt off?
View attachment 543920
Someone please post the video in this new thread so I can laugh at it during the day. My other half is playing cricket today (surprisingly it wasn't an emergency cricket match Gabby :p) so I haven't got a lot planned besides reading a book in the garden.

I'm also on my period and it is sew painful so don't let me down haters. xoxo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Girl had everything lifted, thighs, buttocks, stomach, tits, bingo wings ... hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

I couldn't help myself...hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do every time I watch it. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
418CD311-FB87-4447-A6AA-09F18369A947.jpeg

It’s this video for me too honestly, the dance moves and the fact it’s not just Sunday she dresses in hideous pyjamas all day, it’s everyday 😂 won’t let me save it unfortunately but it’s still there! Gabby if you delete these, it’ll be 100% certain you read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had some fun going through this torys old tweets with the Wayback Machine and heres some that made me go wtf :oops:

Screenshot 2021-04-24 at 10.55.17.png
Screenshot 2021-04-24 at 10.46.42.png
386B009D-DFBC-437E-994F-DE72696DEF83_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Reactions: 28
She doesn't like anyone commenting on her diet but consistently posts food content. No one's forcing her. You can enjoy your Coco pops in peace. The internet won't miss it Gabby.

Screenshot_20210424-121435_Instagram.jpg

Clearly she's obsessed with food but what joy does she get from sharing it? Clearly not a lot!

Reactions: 58
Its going to be the whole post a food video, get food advice, spout how everyone is horrible haters, take it down, rinse, repeat.

I don't understand why she keeps insisting on doing this, if you want to keep a diary, you can do private tiktok videos. She wants people to suck after her though cos she's so insecure about her general diet she wants her minions to tell her she's doing a good job so she can justify the tit she's eating.

It is quite sad really and i do feel for her cos I also have a bad relationship with food.

Reactions: 31
The thing is, they aren't even honest diaries

Four orange segments don't cancel out all the unhealthy shite she eats

Reactions: 51
She doesn't like anyone commenting on her diet but consistently posts food content. No one's forcing her. You can enjoy your Coco pops in peace. The internet won't miss it Gabby.

View attachment 544045

Clearly she's obsessed with food but what joy does she get from sharing it? Clearly not a lot!
Why not start doing mukbangs or eating a meal for cash, company at mealtimes etc with an asmr mic. Not my thing, but it is a niche corner of the food interent that seems to generate revenue. She could have those rotten windows fixed for a few tea times with gabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tbh her dinner looked alright but we all know Jane made it, there’s no way she’d eat that on her own, it would be bath water lasagne back in Brighton.

Reactions: 19
She wants applause for eating four orange segments, that Jane obviously prepared for her. I stopped taking the skin off orange segments for my kids when they were about four.
She definitely has the signs of a kink about being babyed.

Grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
The thing is, they aren't even honest diaries

Four orange segments don't cancel out all the unhealthy shite she eats
This is my grievance with these videos. We see that she sits on her sofa eating buckets of jelly beans and bags of crisps. She doesn't just have 2 curly wurly pieces. Acting like she's so good with junk food 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.