Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t get the point of what I eat in a day videos if you’re not on a particular diet so other people might use it as inspo tbh. And telling us not to judge - wtf are you posting it for then 🤦🏻‍♀️ The way Gabby eats is closer to a mukbang tbh.

Reactions: 44
With all that free time she has had all these years, she could have
learn how to drive
taken an actual art course
learn how to make proper meals from scratch
learn how to actually sing
what a waste.

OT" did you see Demi Lovato getting triggered because a yogurt shop sells sugar free products that (and this is where her mind failed her) apt for celiac diseases and diabetic people(actually the most inclusive yogurt shop they have). and then Demi got triggered because the only thing she saw was that they where telling her to loose weight?
I dunno all this food talk reminded me to her.
I feel like her and Demi are spirit animals, both seem to think they are the centre of the universe, although atleast Demi has talent. Gobs just has Jane and poor lord Tewna McChonk :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry Jane but that is the saddest looking naan I have ever seen in my life 😭
Um.. Is that even cooked? 😂

Speaking of “what I eat in a day” I’m extremely surprised at the amount of microwave ready meals she has. Surely if she’s spending so much time at home then she can learn a few recipes instead of stealing artwork.

Reactions: 29
Sorry Jane but that is the saddest looking naan I have ever seen in my life 😭
ive bought better naans from a packet 😅 im indian and i asked her how she could call what she was eating indian food (it looked really vile) a while ago, i got blocked 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The tiktok she commented on was totesforyouu which funnily enough was the small business I referenced on here the other week as an example of people doing international shipping, and now the comment on the tiktok is gone! She literally must be on here all the time keeping up to date!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Tewna McChonk 😂 howling
Petition to rename him, maybe wor Janey can be G.I. Jane 2.0 except instead of government issue the GI stands for all the psychological and physical issues she's gifted her kids in relation to their GI tracts? :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Regarding the what I eat in a day, I don't understand those either unless you're showing people a recipe or are on a certain diet. Maybe if you're doing a chat video and eating while talking about life stuff.

Also the Demi Lovato thing reminded me of her also.

Reactions: 17
She does what i eat videos because they get views and what else has she got going on to post about ? The views on her youtube/tiktoks that are related to juniper moon are really low in comparison

Reactions: 15
Well she’s got her windows to pay for now, date booked apparently. No wonder she’s been doing so many Ads recently.

Reactions: 28
She’s so f**kin proud of those naans - and she doesn’t even make them herself!

How little she cooks drives me mad. I get cooking isn’t enjoyable for everyone but most people struggle because they’re so bus

Reactions: 19
Regarding the what I eat in a day, I don't understand those either unless you're showing people a recipe or are on a certain diet. Maybe if you're doing a chat video and eating while talking about life stuff.

Also the Demi Lovato thing reminded me of her also.
Yeah literally those are only useful/interesting if they're showing calorie counts etc or making actual nice food from scratch. No one needs to be shown how to make a bowl of coco pops 🙃

Reactions: 6
Its going to be the whole post a food video, get food advice, spout how everyone is horrible haters, take it down, rinse, repeat.

I don't understand why she keeps insisting on doing this, if you want to keep a diary, you can do private tiktok videos. She wants people to suck after her though cos she's so insecure about her general diet she wants her minions to tell her she's doing a good job so she can justify the tit she's eating.

It is quite sad really and i do feel for her cos I also have a bad relationship with food.
It’s because she has duck all else. It’s easy content, she just doesn’t want the “hate” comments on what a pile of tit she’s eating. Can’t have your cake and eat it Gobby...oh wait! “JAAAANNNNNNNE, make me some bleeping buns! The internet’s bullying me again! 🥲

Reactions: 13
Poor Nellie hasn't got a plush or shiny looking coat - a massive indicator on how healthy a cat is. It just looks so thin and sparse 😢Like Gabbie's hair

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.