Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also... I really bleeping irrationally hate the stupid camera swipe movements she does to go from the before/after type shots

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh? Friends not being supportive? You mean like how you follow and unfollow Polly and Lucy's business accounts as you please and never promoting small businesses unless they send you items for free? Check yourself, you bitter loner.
good point, when has she ever supported and encouraged anyone else except herself???

Reactions: 15
I don't know if it's just my mind being petty but her what I eat in a day videos bother me because they're on her business account. It would make sense if she was in the business of food or showing maybe how you eat healthy while being a "busy" business owner but there's no actual point.

Had to edit and put "busy" in quotes because you all know what I mean and that her version of busy is not really busy at all.

Reactions: 38
Hang on, the nails are orange again. Could this mean a clemmie update incoming 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Didn’t feel well today/was in a bad place mentally but luckily I’m not a yewtuber so I just got to take the day off work and not complete any of my projects of meet any of my deadlines or talk to any clients - oh wait no I didn’t!

Can you imagine having that little self awareness you think no one else has to just carry on with work ‘when they’re in bad place mentally’. Honestly do youtubers think they’re the only ones who have to work when they’re don’t feel like it, do they also think they’re the only ones with ‘poor mental health’ Even getting to consider if I’m having a poor mental health day feels like a privilege tbh, unless I was actually going through a crisis/had something from my doctor I don’t feel in the real world ‘I’m just having a bad day’ is really going to fly with many peoples bosses (within reason - obviously mental health should be taken seriously but I’m certainly not gonna get multiple days off with it)

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Also could someone educate me please? Her last meal, looks like a ton for someone who had WLS surgery and very sodium heavy? I thought there are portion sizes and certain foods you have to stick to? Or am I wrong in that? Or is it only for a bit after?

Reactions: 18
I’ve noticed that in some of her videos there’s plates with cling film over them on her desk. So probably she eats the whole portions but it takes her a long time.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's feeling herself today, isn't she?

Like duck she had “half a Kit Kat” 😂😂😂
Honestly! Unless you're really restricting yourself most people just indulge. If you're gonna have a treat, have it! None of this two squares of chocolate, half a KitKat nonsense.

Reactions: 16
The faces she makes when she eats...:censored:
Also "a little bit of this baguete", then procedes to take half of it with bacon OF COURSE.

Gabo if you want to eat, eat whatever the duck you want but stop showing it and pretending and editing your appearance. Accept yourself! (I write this knowing she won't do tit)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
gran-ow-la

Only Gabby could make every one of these faces within a 5 second clip. She so obsessed with herself
I'm getting lip filler soon and I've been looking at other people's results as part of my own research. Gabbie has been an example of how I don't want to end up. Sis needs to chill on the filler, get it dissolved and start again honestly

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know what’s happened with her dad? I’ve seen him mentioned on here and I know they have a bad relationship but does anyone know why ?

This is really random but I hadn't thought about her for ages and was kind of taken aback just now that her Insta name is just "gabriella". Did she buy that? Also a bit shocked that she still has so many followers after being insufferable for years.

Does anyone know what’s happened with her dad? I’ve seen him mentioned on here and I know they have a bad relationship but does anyone know why ?
He’s a bit of a prick. I don’t know if there’s details on the wiki but basically she’s hinted that he’s really toxic at home. Not sure if anyone can elaborate but would be worth adding to the wiki if it’s not there already

This is really random but I hadn't thought about her for ages and was kind of taken aback just now that her Insta name is just "gabriella". Did she buy that? Also a bit shocked that she still has so many followers after being insufferable for years.
This was a while ago when a lot of youtubers/influencers were changing their usernames to their name, I think we speculated that gabbie bought it

Also re: the nose thing, I took some pictures from her really old pics compared to her new ones and it’s definitely changed, but honestly I think the biggest difference are likely from weight fluctuation, fillers and even her hair, it frames her face differently and makes her bone structure look strange

I think so, IIRC she actually messaged the person who originally had the gabriella username and asked if she could have it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.