Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks... grotesque.

I've yet to see anybody below 50 who actually benefits from getting filler in their face. Sorry, but all it does is create this cougar face that makes a 20 year old look 45. What world are we living in where people who haven't even started the ageing process want to plump out their faces?

Reactions: 38
If you play the two stories w the joggers fast after each other, you can see where she photoshoped it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s definitely piling on the aff links at the moment! Must need more pocket money.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
If you play the two stories w the joggers fast after each other, you can see where she photoshoped it 😂😂😂
You’re right 😂 she shot it on a tripod, but the background is bending in some places

as if we didn’t need more proof

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another eat in a day, really? Of course, there is a bacon sandwich 😂

Omg, how can she pack that much in when she has had a sleeve?? That's the diet of a very active person or a teenager on a growth spurt, no wonder she has gained all the weight back. All three meals were large, and pretty much like treat meals. A whole roast? Half a baguette with all that cheese and bacon? Chunky kit kat, sugar laden granola and yoghurt... I mean what about a homemade soup, a boiled egg, some raw vegetables and low fat hummus? A vegetable chilli? I wouldn't be shocked if she took sugar in her tea either. A roast would be a nice treat if she ate lightly he rest of the day... no wonder she gets abdominal pain, her stomach pouch must be stretching.

She really only has herself to blame.
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I know she says it's triggering to judge somebody's food and it absolutely is, but in her case she has a responsibility to care for her surgically altered stomach and therefore compromised digestive system. What a tit message to send out to your viewers, that you can let your parents pay £££ for weight loss surgery and then pile all of it back on while letting your insides rot.

And sorry, but if she really does find food so triggering then she has the money to jump the waiting list and get therapy to finally address the food issues that are holding her back from being a healthy weight. Most don't have that privilege.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Omg, how can she pack that much in when she has had a sleeve?? That's the diet of a very active person or a teenager on a growth spurt, no wonder she has gained all the weight back. All three meals were large, and pretty much like treat meals. A whole roast? Half a baguette with all that cheese and bacon? Chunky kit kat, sugar laden granola and yoghurt... I mean what about a homemade soup, a boiled egg, some raw vegetables and low fat hummus? A vegetable chilli? I wouldn't be shocked if she took sugar in her tea either. A roast would be a nice treat if she ate lightly he rest of the day... no wonder she gets abdominal pain, her stomach pouch must be stretching.

She really only has herself to blame.
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️
I’m a big eater and honestly a roast dinner is always a lunch AND dinner situation for me. I cook one for like 4-5pm and then that’s lunch and dinner in one because it’s such a heavy meal.

That’s obviously without any kind of weight loss surgery! It actually blows my mind that she’s just stretched out her stomach again and learnt nothing from the operation and the aftercare. What a waste of money.

Also, not only is that granola full of sugar but the yoghurt is the version with added sugar too. You can literally buy the exact same product without added sugars. Idiot Gabs strikes again.

Reactions: 23
And… she’s deleted one of the two pictures from her story 😂😂 good evening, Gabbie!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I’m also baffled as to how she eats so much food after WLS. Also confused about how she manages to be so hungry all the time, today I ate at 11 and then at 8pm ish. Also did 10km today in steps.....same as most days. She’s playing with envelopes and saying she’s ravenous?!

Reactions: 14
Tbh when I'm bored I eat a lot more than when I'm busy

Also think if she ate something with fibre and protein she'd be fuller than the constant sugar feast she has all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 26
One of the things I found in my own weight loss journey is a lot of things marketed as healthier are A.either not all that healthy, the granola for example. I'd personally use my calories for something else. B.way more calorie ridden than you'd think, avocado being one example.

I'm guilty of eating out of boredom or eating my emotions and I don't say "junk" or "good" food although my child knows what is healthier, but honestly I personally feel better since switching my diet up. It's not all evil to take control of your health. If I ate carbs on carbs (not fruit carbs but like pasta and such) I wouldn't feel well. Food is fuel sure, but there's nothing wrong with trying to eat healthy and also enjoying "treats" in moderation.

Tbh when I'm bored I eat a lot more than when I'm busy

Also think if she ate something with fibre and protein she'd be fuller than the constant sugar feast she has all the time
This too. Anecdotally anyway, I've found if I eat more protein and more fiber, I'm less likely to be hungry right away. There's been research saying if you eat xyz you'll be hungry within so many minutes vs if you eat xyz where you won't be so hungry for quite a bit.

Reactions: 10
Two of my very close friends knew her back before her ‘velvetgh0st’ days really took off and SHE was the bully, not the other way around
well we know Gobble is a bully from how she was with Eve Bennet - bullying her about her appearance. She’s a nasty person.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.