Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't read here for 10+ days, thinking I'd have enough boring material to cover multiple nights of insomnia. Alas, here I am ~50 pages and 2 hours of interest later

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Hi, remember me. I have a cat too remember. Compliment my cat please. Me me me me me”
BF36F680-1633-4E60-9920-0C2DB5584AB9.jpeg

Also the first cat has an infection because he’s a rescue. You just shopped poorly and want people to feel sorry for you. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
In leaning over to hide her hips and slim her thighs, she’s given herself a micro penis with the joggers cord. And it waggles in the shopped stories 😂😂

I’m such a child, I know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why the hell does she say baguette like that😂

Personally I don’t think it’s a massive amount to eat in a day but it is a lot for someone who had a gastric sleeve. And it’s not particularly healthy

Reactions: 28
Only Gabby could make every one of these faces within a 5 second clip. She so obsessed with herself
Risking your life for crappy lip fillers, cute.

How come she doesn't see how bad she looks though?? The lips look bleeping gross. Not to mention the rest of the face. And she actually paid for that.

There is nothing to eyefuck there Gobs, sorry.

Reactions: 15
When do we reckon Gaboon’s album is coming out folks? I’m going with the 30th February next year
I reckon it'll be the day after Hobby confesses his love for her and Zoe begs Gabby to be godmother 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s running out of things to post and it shows, she’s clutching at straws trying to find something that sticks but people are moving on Gab, better get those ads while you can because no one is interested in your dull food videos or baby name rehashes anymore. Might have to get a real job xo

Reactions: 16
This is petty af but that is NOT half a KitKat Chunky. It is one part of a DUO! The two are very different things, whilst maybe looking the same they are still worlds apart

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.