Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a real ‘it’s not my fault, I didn’t ask to be born!’ attitude. Very weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Lol just seen splitmilkpress has staying alive on her story on Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her parents may not be perfect ( they’re obviously not ) and her childhood may not have not been a bed of roses, but at some point she’s going to have to grow up and accept she’s responsible for herself and her happiness. Or she’ll be this angry forever.
I do wonder though, the trauma she speaks of, this TikTok hints that it may just have been her dad saying things like ‘if you live under my roof, you have to abide by my rules’. Well, boo boo, whilst it’s not pleasant, it pisses on people who were actually raised in really traumatic situations. I was raised by a bipolar alcoholic mother, and at some point you take responsibility for yourself, you raise your own kids differently, and you realise that your parents are only human too, dealing with their own trauma. She really can’t see beyond her own butt hurt feelings, and being a victim. She’s never had any relationships, or friendships, and is incapable of showing empathy towards even her own parents, okay I know her dad’s a bleep, to be fair if my dad wrote what he did on twitter, I’d distance myself too. But she’s never detailed what this trauma was, and this girl told the internet she shat in a box. I really think it wasn’t much more than her dad speaking to her like a lot of parents speak to their 15 year olds, and he wasn’t a grovelling doormat to her like Jane is.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
You can say a lot of things about her Dad and I find his views revolting - but I don’t think there’s been any evidence of him not supporting her. She was the one who showed his text when she came out to him. She was the one who showed us him helping her move etc and put furniture together. She might’ve fallen out with him now for other reasons, but it doesn’t look like he is fundamentally an unsupportive father based on what she herself has chosen to shown us so I’m really not about to take her word for it now. She’s so ungrateful and disrespectful towards both him and Jane it stinks, honestly it makes my skin crawl. I’m sure she will regret it one day as well.

Reactions: 59
You can say a lot of things about her Dad and I find his views revolting - but I don’t think there’s been any evidence of him not supporting her. She was the one who showed his text when she came out to him. She was the one who showed us him helping her move etc and put furniture together. She might’ve fallen out with him now for other reasons, but it doesn’t look like he is fundamentally an unsupportive father based on what she herself has chosen to shown us so I’m really not about to take her word for it now. She’s so ungrateful and disrespectful towards both him and Jane it stinks, honestly it makes my skin crawl. I’m sure she will regret it one day as well.
If her mums house is just as much her dads house as well, as in they both pay equally towards the bills and mortgage, then I’m surprised he even lets the little gobshite stay there, as long as she’s slagging him off all over social media whenever she gets the chance. She must have him blocked everywhere so he can’t see it. If she was my child, slagging me off to thousands of followers, I’d tell her to get fucked and stay in a hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The whole "my house my rules" isn't too far off from how she used to treat her friends though is it? Except in her case it was more like "you have this following because of me, so you have to do what I want." both situations require someone having the upper hand. Best example I can think of at the top of my head was when she told they twins they couldn't stay at her flat that night when they were already on the train to hers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The only reason she hates her dad is 100% down to the fact he calls her out on her tit behaviour and doesn’t baby her like Jane does. Like the old tweets prove, at one point she only spoke nice things about him and their relationship was good and then it all went downhill over the past 5 years (max)

Reactions: 29
Lol just seen splitmilkpress has staying alive on her story on Instagram 🤣
spiltmilkpress, if you are reading this. We love you. Please join us. You are hilarious.

Also, the older Gabbie gets the weirder it is that she still relates to teenagers. Like I'm finally part of the 25+ haters club (then she changed the age limit, how rude), and when a teenager talks about their experience I feel like I can use the life experience I've gained to support them? Then again, what life experience has Gabbie gained in the last few years?

Reactions: 39
It’s the way some of them are wonky as well. You had one job, Gabboon.
Perfectionist my ass. She's shown us other labels and it's like she just slaps it on any which way...

She just shared a Tiktok on her story that is like 'things parents say that annoy me' and it seems to be a 15 year old girl complaining about parents saying 'it's my house/I pay the bills/grow up' and she's basically saying that 'I'm 15, I can't go get my own house, or pay bills, or grow up and you chose to have a kid' and tbh the fact that Gabby has shared this on her story as if she can relate to it shows where her mental state is still at. It's actually a bit worrying, since none of the reasoning the girl said in the video applies to her.
Seems to have disappeared now? I missed it because I was working. *gasp*

spiltmilkpress, if you are reading this. We love you. Please join us. You are hilarious.

Also, the older Gabbie gets the weirder it is that she still relates to teenagers. Like I'm finally part of the 25+ haters club (then she changed the age limit, how rude), and when a teenager talks about their experience I feel like I can use the life experience I've gained to support them? Then again, what life experience has Gabbie gained in the last few years?
I don't see staying alive on Spiltmilk's stories. 😔

And yelling about people waiting for Primark while planning to go to Ikea. Oh also chef, don't forget that pasta on pasta on pasta delicacy. Lots to offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Someone on here mentioned that they’d looked up Gobshite’s old tweets using Wayback Machine. I just tried it and this one popped up from when she moved apartment in London then straight back to her old one when her new neighbours complained about her noise. She was happy enough to let her dad help her back then!
Her dad built shelves and all for her before

Reactions: 8
she reminds me of Kevin The Teenager sometimes😕
She reminds me of Kevin the gerbil, Roland rats mate 😆 even has the sweaty grey top.

Also spiltmilkpress must have deleted the story. Thought she’d just changed the music but I think the whole story has gone. Not sure if she got the reference to Gobby, or if it was just a coincidence and someone alerted her to it so she removed it. It was on one of her mug stories.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As I’ve said before I’ve had the same surgery as gabareon and I’m still in touch with my dietician here’s an example of what she should be eating!
43708C31-AF7E-44DD-816E-0B1290F883C4.png

• Wow
Reactions: 25
If she needs more space for her crappy design prints then why doesn't she rent an office instead of moving ? The only reason I can think of is that she doesn't want to leave the apartment at all to work.

Reactions: 19
I’m not trying to dismiss anyone with genuine trauma here but if Gabs had genuinely had a terrible traumatic childhood or something specifically bad had happened with her parents we absolutely 100% would’ve heard about it by now.

she loves attention and sympathy so she would’ve given details by now but she never has

Reactions: 40
The last place anyone that was bullied would ever be seen is a school disco!

Wtf gabs, keep track of your lies mun 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s the way some of them are wonky as well. You had one job, Gabboon.
I remember she did this on a nice wooden unit a couple of years ago, and when she decided to sell it (as you do, hoarder who??) she moaned about how hard they were to get off, she was like: why did I evarrr do thisss???! and now she's back at it again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we supposed to believe this from Little Miss Sings-Behind-The-Curtain?
View attachment 545561
She is such a fantasist! The constant unrelenting lies about every aspect of her life past and present...its beyond worrying.

Her family really should intervene.vif this is her at 27, imagine what she will be like in her 40s!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.