Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s so boring lately, wheres the deluded set of insta stories tonight Gob? Your dull, mumsy outfits are a cover up for an incoming storm surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Desperate to buy a run down house to "renovate" but she hasn't really renovated hers minus the bathroom. Just paint and "redecorated". Finally getting windows done, which for the average persons salary I can understand why or if you couldn't but with her income that would've been the first thing I did. Changing hardware to brushed bronze or whatever isn't going to add value...

Reactions: 24
I kinda like the red dress on her.. but I also know it probably looks absolutely nothing like the pics for real, lol

Reactions: 12
Saw this on FB and you just know Gaby is thinking; baguettes, tomatoes, sausages - and most importantly, a really nice bubble bath
42856F29-C350-4DA4-89C7-61373E854915.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just don't get the obsession with sharing your food all the time unless A. You're a food blogger/youtuber/etc or maybe you made something really tasty from scratch or B. It's a really special meal or C. It's the first time you've been out to eat since pandemic or the restaraunt had great food.

I will say I've watched Polly's stories a few times out of curiosity, and there's been a few where she's cooked pretty elaborate meals. That at least makes sense to me personally.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.