Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an absolute idiot. The only sensible thing she's done is finally get new windows.
Changing doorknobs is not going to increase the value of your house, whoever buys your stinking shithole will immediately change any doorknobs to their own taste so there is literally no point from a resale perspective.
Don't forget ripping out that God awful pink bathroom with her precious 🥺✨white grout ✨🥺
I noticed in Lucy Wood's bathroom update she was advised by some "friends" not to use white grout as it stains horribly, who wants to hazard a guess it was our Gabs now regretting her white grout decision? (If she even still talks to Lucy, who even knows)View attachment 544771
Excuse me? Did I read that correctly? ANOTHER new sofa? Is she planning on selling the flat with the furniture? If that’s the case then I sure as hell hope she doesn’t sleep on the new sofa without sheets. Yuck.

Reactions: 26
Why is someone who is sew triggered by food and cannot handle any comments on what she eats due to having such a bad relationship with food posted a what I eat in a day to her 600k followers? At some point you have to take some personal responsibility and not create these situations for yourself.
This baffles me too. As someone in recovery from an eating disorder, posts like the one a couple pages (cant remember the posters name sorry!) dissecting my diet would trigger me so badly. Therefore, I'd NEVER post a "What I Eat In A Day" video to a huge audience, because i know for a fact people would make such comments. I'm not saying its right or wrong, I'm saying its just what people do on the internet. It comes across as self destructive - she clearly has an issue with food (and for that my heart goes out to her, despite all her faults) so I can't work out why she would almost go seeking criticism on her diet when shes clearly not in the headspace to cope with it. All very odd

Reactions: 18
I reckon her finances mean she’s realised she can’t afford to move to a house in Brighton/Hove and so all this “investing to sell” is just a cover as she’s now going to stay a lot longer than she anticipated.

Reactions: 32
Imagine being almost 27 and the number of sofas you’ve owned is higher than the number of times you’ve had sex.

Gabby - living. You’re doing it wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Perfectionist? LOL! 😆

Yeah we can quite clearly see what a perfectionist you are when you’re painting your flat for the 300th time. No sanding, no under coat anywhere, whether it needs it or not. No taping (although sometimes that can make things worse, but if she was a perfectionist, she’d do it properly 😜) no prep whatsoever! She just gets the paint brush out and starts painting. Bet she doesn’t even wash the woodwork before she paints it. 🙄

Reactions: 24
Didn’t she leave early as well?
In a bleeping snow storm as well.. she was moaning about being stuck because of the snow

I think she had the right idea changing the shower but that’s the only “renovation” idea I’ve approved and it still went wrong. She got the lovely big screen but stupidly didn’t extend the shower base out so she had to put that ridiculous mis-matched shower curtain up anyway which totally defeated the purpose. She had plenty of space to put in some more storage and a lovely counter in there but put a tiny shoddy ikea thing in with the too big sink that leaves no room to put anything practical on the bench and the stupid too high mirror. Why?? Why you so stewpid?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
She’s buying another sofa. Four sofa Gabs.
She genuinely makes me so mardy. Rather than just making do/dealing with any issues she just throws money at the problem and thinks it goes away.

Just make do with the 3 sofas you have right now and stop changing your ‘aesthetic’ when the wind changes.

It makes me laugh when she kicks off because someone dares to comment on Jewniper Mewn about her plastic packaging/being really eco friendly - then she just constantly buys shite Willy-nilly.

Sorry I’m just so sick of her tit.

Reactions: 26
Thank you, she is a little diva but I absolutely adore her and can't imagine life without her.

My heart literally breaks for Nellie because not only was he bought from a dodgy breeder but he is being totally abused by Gabby. It doesn't take two minutes research on the internet to see that tuna isn't a suitable diet for cats. Fair enough as a treat once in a while but it doesn't have all the nutrients he needs.

I guess Gabby's philosophy that fewd is fewl applies to Nellie too... 😢
It's such a childish way of going on. Like in cartoons you'd see a cat fed a tin of tuna or a big fish with its head attached...doesn't mean that's what cats actually eat Gabs?
That's like me feeding my dog a big juicy bone or a raw steak every night and thinking that's sufficient.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Strange how she's had days of dropping 100+ twitter followers for her to now be gaining 100+ over the last couple of days.
I smell bullshit.

Reactions: 23
Strange how she's had days of dropping 100+ twitter followers for her to now be gaining 100+ over the last couple of days.
I smell bullshit.
I reckon people are following for when she inevitably goes private again

Reactions: 11
I remember the health spa! She was obsessed with green juice for a month or so after. honestly Jane should have left here there for the full period of time gabby booked. Make her get an uber if she was so desperate.

She expected the health retreat to do all the work for her, coax her out of her room and be best friends with her, set her up on friends dates with other guests where they would instantly be best friends, and bond over the heath based activities. for all the plant based, extremely healthy food to be as delicious as all the highly processed food she shovles in on the daily, food that is devoid off all fibre and goodness and terrible for a person with a w.l.s stomach sleeve who has anaemia. Incidentally she makes her anaemia worse by not taking her tablets, insisting instead on getting an injection once in a while because she seems to thrive off medical appointments.

The tortie cat photo compared to Nelly's pics makes me so sad, the comparison between the two was stark. nelly, he really seems like a sweet cat that has such a dull little life and is now being slowly poisoned by tuna tins.

Reactions: 23
Sorry but how can you call yourself a perfectionist and then go on wearing the same stained jumper for days on end, even putting it back on after having a shower. Changing a rotting window for a new one isn't being a perfectionist, it's called common sense? But I guess that is a rare occurrence in the Litter-Lindley household.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
On another totesforyouuu video.

Why does she have to tit on everyone's pages and just bring pure negativity! Also love that Masie didn't address her negativity
I HATE it when people do this! I haven't spoken to my dad in 6 years so obviously I understand what it's like to not have a good relationship with a parent and seeing cute, supportive dads can for sure make me sad for what I don't have. However, it is super crappy to hijack other people's sweet posts with negativity like that. Newsflash, Gabby, you can just say 'Aww that's so cute!' and move on; you don't have to dump your childhood trauma onto someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
On another totesforyouuu video.

Why does she have to tit on everyone's pages and just bring pure negativity! Also love that Masie didn't address her negativity
Probably something wise her Dad taught her, avoid the negative people and surround yourself with positively as much as you can!

Chris is probably disappointed with his daughter too, imagine having a daughter like gabby? she is nothing to boast about down the pub or over a drink at a family reunion.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Probably something wise her Dad taught her, avoid the negative people and surround yourself with positively as much as you can!

Chris is probably disappointed with his daughter too, imagine having a daughter like gabby? she is nothing to boast about down the pub or over a drink at a family reunion.
But Chris is hardly anything to write home about either 😂 both his and Gabby's Twitter speak for themselves.

Reactions: 12
Just seen her followers go from 622.3k to 622.5k on twitter in front of my eyes (probably the page updating, but how would she gain 200 followers on a day she’s not even tweeted..

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.