Gabriella Lindley #41 Hamsexual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually want to slap her on!!! You know those faces that annoy you just by looking at them... don’t need to say anything, you just see them and get angry? This is her! Stop scrunching your nose up you massive twit
It’s the way she looks away from the camera pouting and looks back again eye bleeping herself to death. Anyone would think she’s bleeping Kim k. She’s an eye sore 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I just think the lips look revolting - they do nothing for her face except make it look fatter.

Reactions: 30
Actually want to slap her on!!! You know those faces that annoy you just by looking at them... don’t need to say anything, you just see them and get angry? This is her! Stop scrunching your nose up you massive twit
So... get your eyebrows done?? Lmao

not every thought needs to go on your insta story girly xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Yeah after supposedly going so long without them her lips are still looking pretty sausage-y if you ask me - imagine kissing those :sick:
No thanks, I’d rather kiss a slug - which I guess would be the same thing plus the slug probably had a kinder heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I believe Gabby deleted the lockdown tweet because of her follow up about Primark made her panic. It’s pretty popular point at the moment to not shame people going to Primark as they may need affordable clothing and she wouldn’t actually dare say anything really controversial or that goes against twitters ‘agreed’ opinion (eg hating trump when she 100% never kept up to date with any American politics)

Reactions: 23
I'm also pretty sure looking at her lips that you can see the filler that has travelled around her face too

Reactions: 24
WOW HER EYES ARE SOOO GREEN/HAVE SO MUCH GREEN IN THEM 👏

Yes, she has one of those triggering faces now. Her expressions don't help her as well... so pinched and she always looks like she thinks she's hot tit when she's just plain old tit.

God I reaaaally dislike her right now i swear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Someones had some filler top ups havent they, explains the sudden arrogance

sew sew scared of going outside though
Clothing is a necessity Gabby....your eyebrows are not....just bleeping take a tweezers to them yourselves you git

Reactions: 24
Gabriella Lindley #42 Friendless Loser and Forever Alone, Once She’s Been Vaccinated She’ll Find A New Reason To Moan

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Gabriella Lindley #42 Closing up shop once again, lockdown easing but she has no friends

Reactions: 26
Okay so I saw the picture of the people waiting in line for Primark, they did look relatively close but not piled on top of another. Plus they were outside and could move a bit, factor in if there was any wind or anything, but obviously ventilation because outside. Even once they got in the store, you're generally not standing in one spot forever (unless maybe checking out and the line is long), you're typically going down different aisles so wouldn't be stood by someone that long unless they stayed beside you in the same aisle, right?

Now she's saying she wants her eyebrows done. Say if she or the other person did have corona, I'd say you're maybe more at risk of being exposed then because of the close contact. I'm obviously not an epidemologist but that's one of the kind of places that wasn't allowed to be open for a bit longer around me and then the safety precautions were even stricter for them because of close contact.

So Gabs logic eyebrows are fine, but gosh forbid people go and get clothes they maybe actually genuinely need and haven't been able to afford elsewhere...

Reactions: 25
If people want to go out then leave them to go out. If people don't want to go out then leave them to stay in. Who cares? I mean I have no plans to go shopping but dear god am I glad I have appointments for my brows and hair! She needs to pick her battles for something that actually deserves it.

Reactions: 23
If people want to go out then leave them to go out. If people don't want to go out then leave them to stay in. Who cares? I mean I have no plans to go shopping but dear god am I glad I have appointments for my brows and hair! She needs to pick her battles for something that actually deserves it.
But then who would act all high and mighty and play the martyr in corona times? What would she tweet about then? 😜

Reactions: 8
Why’s she acting like she cares there will be another lock down? We all know she’s LOVED every second of sitting in her disgusting stinky cat tit ridden flat for a year 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.