Gabriella Lindley #41 Hamsexual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for a video that’s titled kitchen makeover on a budget, everything she tagged in the description of the video came to £870, probably closer to £1000 if I could see the price of things that are out of stock.

How can she class that as a budget!? All she did was hang up some photos and make the grout black. I know a lot of the stuff was gifted, maybe she just doesn’t realise that the average human doesn’t have the luxury of getting everything for free

• Wow
Reactions: 57
Thoughts on the new video:
1. She says at first that she has a bin bag hanging up because she doesn’t have an actual bin, even though you can see a baby pink one right behind it. Then she says she uses the bin for extra storage for the shop (for the packing peanuts) ... why wouldn’t you move it out of your kitchen? Or buy another container for the packing peanuts and use the bin as a bin... in the kitchen?

2. the black grout looks shite. Next

3. she uses her oven as extra storage because she doesn’t have enough storage ... so if your oven is full how do you cook all those lovely home cooked meals that are recommended after WLS, Gabby?

4. she said she refilmed the intro bc she didn’t seem excited enough. No, just admit you refilmed it because FY offered you that ad after you had already filmed the intro. Lmao

5. as someone else said ... a rug in the kitchen? I physically cringe at the thought of sauce and crumbs going on the rug rather than the floor which can just be wiped up

Overall I think the kitchen does look a lot better. It looks less cluttered and I can personally recommend the chopping board she uses as coffee storage (it has pots underneath for meal prep and a hole in the board so you can easily push the food you’ve just choppped into a pot for the fridge! I love mine!) 🤣 she’s just made a few odd choices but overall it doesn’t look bad IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Has she got them in her flat? Tulips are toxic to cats :/
Yes she has.. she also doesn’t even bother hiding the fact she feeds Nelly chewna anymore either. In fairness, she has the chew-lips up high on a kitchen shelf so even if Nelly really wanted to, he’s way too chonky to reach them

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just clocked the thread title hahaha. I’m screaming 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So for a video that’s titled kitchen makeover on a budget, everything she tagged in the description of the video came to £870, probably closer to £1000 if I could see the price of things that are out of stock.

How can she class that as a budget!? All she did was hang up some photos and make the grout black. I know a lot of the stuff was gifted, maybe she just doesn’t realise that the average human doesn’t have the luxury of getting everything for free
I was thinking that too, it's not really "on a budget" if it's gifted because you're an "influencer." And in general most people can't throw $100+ on a toaster. Especially in current times.

Reactions: 31
I was thinking that too, it's not really "on a budget" if it's gifted because you're an "influencer." And in general most people can't throw $100+ on a toaster. Especially in current times.
I bought the toaster we have in our uni flat for £6 and it works perfectly fine, why do people spend stupid amounts of money for something so basic? Also the word smeg makes me wanna throw up - I'm really sorry if you're eating while reading but it reminds me of discharge lol :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I can't believe she's using her ovens as storage - I would *kill* to have more than 2 hobs at my disposal. God, that whole kitchen is wasted on her. Which, speaking of, what does she even need storage for - she only eats stuff out of packages it's not like she actually cooks any proper meals (I'm sure slave Jane makes almost all of her food anyways).

and to echo what many others have said - massive EW to a kitchen rug

Reactions: 36
Wow if she spent nearly £1000 on a “makeover”..... that would go a long way to the brand new kitchen she so desperately wants but I suppose being a “small business owner”, she can easily make back £1000 🥲

Reactions: 16
was she crying because they didn't have black or white grout in that shop? if it was white lmfao

Reactions: 13
The grout looks so bad! It's wobbly and varies in thickness. Hope she sells her flat for a loss after all the tit she's done to it.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.