Gabriella Lindley #41 Hamsexual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such a pattern of behaviour for her though.

1. Excitement builds as she prepares to open her shop - sew excited yew guis.
2. Shops opens and she receives (undeservedly) lots of orders - sew happy yew guis, thanks for ordering. This is the happiest I've ever been.
3. Packing montages - sew sew cute yew guis.

...2 days later...

4. It all starts to get a bit much for our Gabs because she hasn't ever worked a full day. Nervous breakdown incoming - sew busy yew guis, I am packing thousands of orders a week. Be kind, yew don't know what people are going through.
5. Sassy (aka unkind and judgemental) tweets, bizarre Instagram stories - 🥲
6. Can't handle the negative response to said tweets - sew super mean bullies ruining my life. You'll be hearing from my luuuuyaaah.
7. Nervous breakdown now in full-force.
8. Closes the shop.
9. Sew ill yew guis. I only have 1 lung.
10. Talks about needing more space and having to move / impulsively purchases ££££ piece of furniture or electrical equipment.
11. Operashun.
12. I'm feeling sew much better. Cute. I've been 'designing' new prints for Jewniper Mewn, sew cute. Can't wait to get back to my shop.

And repeat.

Have I missed anything out?
Might make a Gabbingo of all of these 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know that this won’t be allowed as a thread title but I’m saying it anyway 😂

Gabriella Lindley #42 Angry bleep
I would never call Gabby a bleep.

Cunts are warm, they have depth, they have sensitivity, they provide pleasure to people.

Gabby is more of an hole. Potentially very messy, tight as hell and ugly as sin.

• Haha
Reactions: 98
I find it so bizarre how often she closes the shop. I think it’s because she doesn’t like having to do work every day (even if it’s just one order) so if she shuts for a week she’ll just have to do orders on the one opening day
Literally, in the time I've been following Polly (so basically since Jewniper Mewn has been open) the only time I've seen her close her shop is when they were moving studios, which feels like a totally fair reason to close up.

Reactions: 20
Literally, in the time I've been following Polly (so basically since Jewniper Mewn has been open) the only time I've seen her close her shop is when they were moving studios, which feels like a totally fair reason to close up.
Let’s not forget though that Polly sits playing on her laptop and films 5000 insta stories a day while her minions do the actual work for her.

But yeah fully agree Gabby is probably the most work-shy person I’ve ever seen, more than even a lot of influenzas (and that’s saying something)

Reactions: 11
It seems whenever Gabby writes “care about other people” and “treat people with kindness” she means “care about me” and “treat me with kindness.”

Seeing that picture with all those people out in Soho did make me uncomfortable, but at some point you have to emphathise. I’ll assume most people haven’t seen their friends in three months - of course they went out to do so as soon as the government said it was okay. Gabby has a hard time considering how different people in different situations might react, and only thinks about herself.

Reactions: 32
If there was ever any doubt that Gob was a massive Tory, the tweets about Primark seal the deal. No mention of the massive hoards of people at designer outlets or Next. Just Primark, what a classist little witch. Also shops can't just keep telling people what to do and neither can pubs, they can do everything they can to get people to follow the rules but it comes down to personal responsibility. I'm not gonna lie, on Monday people around where I live lost their heads a bit and went wild, but come yesterday (Tuesday) everything was civilised again. And even then it was a minority, but at times like this it seems to be that minority drawing attention. I live in a 'small' town and the pubs, whilst being busy on Monday, had everyone following the rules, sitting out and having a drink and then going home. Not everywhere is London or Brighton Gob, other places exist

Reactions: 38
But if she closes again with plans to reopen in a week, she'll have a week before her operation and then inevitably have to close it again... Make it make sense?

Reactions: 22
Just caught up with what happened last night and wow. What an insufferable, pathetic lowlife.

She doesn't have the brain capacity to think about people in far worse circumstances than her - she probably thinks "no one made them be poor and on benefits". You didn't care about people buying cheap tat when it was your own range at Primark though or your pathetic excuse for a shop did you?

Listen Gobs, you're a washed up no good piece of tit who doesn't deserve even the tiniest fraction of what you have.

Let's be real, she probably shut up shop so she could write more stupid takes on the internet and make sure she had time to respond to all her 'haters' and 'stalkers'.

Reactions: 28
Can she do something a bit more shocking please? Because she's become so incredibly predictable that nothing she does shocks me anymore.

Are we supposed to be jealous of her because I just look at her and feel better about my own life.

Imagine the absolute luxury of being a shop owner and being able to close when you want and just sit on thousands of pounds worth of unsold stock and treating your job like you are playing shops. Imagine.

Reactions: 33
Don't know about anybody else, but I am looking forward to those grey filtered post-op pics.

Hi Gabby 👋

Screenshot_20210414-125336_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Let’s not forget though that Polly sits playing on her laptop and films 5000 insta stories a day while her minions do the actual work for her.
Gabby goals! she's always lamenting about wanting needing best friends employees for all the juniper mewn grunt work.

Reactions: 9
I have absolutely no issue at all with people queueing for Primark. I don't personally know a single person who hasn't gained or lost considerable weight during COVID, people need new things and don't have a fortune to fork out for it.
Haven't seen this pointed out but sorry if it was - wasn't it last week, or a fortnight ago maybe, she was saying she's 'not buying new clothes during a pandemic'? But she's perfectly happy to accept a paid for clothing package from ASOS, now she's condeming people who are going clothes shopping? Honestly, massive bloody hypocrite, get in the bin.

Reactions: 56
Either way she’s contributing to fast fashion, I’m guilty of that too, but I don’t care where people shop, personally I think Primark is great, is it a wonderfully relaxing shopping experience? No, but it is what it is. She’s a shameless Tory and her snobby views are horrific. I bet she hates women who do Onlyfans or show off their bodies too because feminism only applies to her or when it’s man hating.

Reactions: 37
She was also perfectly happy with other people going to Primark when they were buying her crappy line with them, and the profit was going into her pocket

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I would never call Gabby a bleep.

Cunts are warm, they have depth, they have sensitivity, they provide pleasure to people.

Gabby is more of an hole. Potentially very messy, tight as hell and ugly as sin.
And full of tit! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't know about anybody else, but I am looking forward to those grey filtered post-op pics.

Hi Gabby 👋

View attachment 528915
Good article. Gab's tweet didn't make sense anyway because it doesn't matter if the shirt was $3 or $30, the risk for covid would still be the same. I'd swear she'd be happy if all the businesses died and everything was locked down forever....

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.