Gabriella Lindley #41 Hamsexual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that this won’t be allowed as a thread title but I’m saying it anyway 😂

Gabriella Lindley #42 Angry bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Risking your life to go to Next for a singular non-essential item, cute.
Risking your life to go to Oliver Bonas, cute.
Risking your life to go up and down the country as it suits, cute.
Risking Nelly’s life by making him inhale the smell from four bags of his old litter because you couldn’t possibly leave the house for non-essential reasons like going to the bins, cute 😉
Risking Nellie's life for a picture, cute

Reactions: 48
The only reason she hasn't been cancelled is because she became irrelevant the moment Zoe dropped her 😂 she thinks her decline in views etc is from her slowly getting cancelled, nah love, you're just a dull gobshite that thinks Nellie's ballies and colouring tiles with sharpies is the content we desire in the 21st century.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Not her shutting her shop again for a week. 😳

Wouldn’t it be nice to have such a “small” business that you make thousands every week and have the luxury to take weeks off for no reason.

sorry I’m such a jealous hater Gabby

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh, did that "friend" have whiskers or were they called Jane? Or perhaps even Clemmie?

She doesn't understand because she can't relate that these people have spent MONTHS on furlough or not being paid at all and need every drop of business they can get - it's not their responsibility to ensure customers are social distancing. They cannot enforce it.

Oh, and as for putting people in danger? You packed orders to people while you had possible covid, you judgmental slug.

View attachment 528287
friend = Jane or Jane’s friends

Reactions: 20
friend = Jane or Jane’s friends
Or Nellie.

I think she also refers to as "friends" to the random people whose tweets she saw. Then she can be like "my friend told me that ...." when she just read it somewhere on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Luxury life of a #smallbusinessowner - made enough in the first week to live off for a while so shutting now guise! I bet it’s either cos international shipping flopped or she knows sales taper off. But if sales taper off after launch I don’t know why she has to shut shop? Surely packing a few orders a day isn’t any big task?!

Reactions: 24
I don't get why she keeps shutting her shop, do any business owners actually do this so regularly? Like surely that isn't normal?

Reactions: 32
I don't get why she keeps shutting her shop, do any business owners actually do this so regularly? Like surely that isn't normal?
No cos normal business owners do their research and use a host site that means they can cap their order queue. She's got too much of a following so gets too much business every time she opens and after years of doing literally duck all, a solid week of work and then a couple of weeks on mopup orders is just too much for the princess.

Reactions: 33
I find it so bizarre how often she closes the shop. I think it’s because she doesn’t like having to do work every day (even if it’s just one order) so if she shuts for a week she’ll just have to do orders on the one opening day

Reactions: 25
My shop has been open almost a full year and never been closed, at Christmas and bank holidays I just put out an announcement of next posting dates and possible delays 😎 never had an issue or complaint.

Reactions: 22
Gab: my small business is my lifelong dream, I’ve wanted to do this for sew sew long
Also Gab: shuts shop for weeks on end to shovel crisps in her mouth and complain on twitter because she can’t be arsed.

She wouldnt last even a week at a normal job.

Reactions: 44
This is such a pattern of behaviour for her though.

1. Excitement builds as she prepares to open her shop - sew excited yew guis.
2. Shops opens and she receives (undeservedly) lots of orders - sew happy yew guis, thanks for ordering. This is the happiest I've ever been.
3. Packing montages - sew sew cute yew guis.

...2 days later...

4. It all starts to get a bit much for our Gabs because she hasn't ever worked a full day. Nervous breakdown incoming - sew busy yew guis, I am packing thousands of orders a week. Be kind, yew don't know what people are going through.
5. Sassy (aka unkind and judgemental) tweets, bizarre Instagram stories - 🥲
6. Can't handle the negative response to said tweets - sew super mean bullies ruining my life. You'll be hearing from my luuuuyaaah.
7. Nervous breakdown now in full-force.
8. Closes the shop.
9. Sew ill yew guis. I only have 1 lung.
10. Talks about needing more space and having to move / impulsively purchases ££££ piece of furniture or electrical equipment.
11. Operashun.
12. I'm feeling sew much better. Cute. I've been 'designing' new prints for Jewniper Mewn, sew cute. Can't wait to get back to my shop.

And repeat.

Have I missed anything out?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
There's also the post operashun pity party phase, where everyone needs to give her sympathy because 'I just had a sew sew painful operashunnn' and once that is worn off she starts the 'this is the happiest I've ever been I'm sew sew excited' and it escalates from there

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There's also the post operashun pity party phase, where everyone needs to give her sympathy because 'I just had a sew sew painful operashunnn' and once that is worn off she starts the 'this is the happiest I've ever been I'm sew sew excited' and it escalates from there
How could I have forgotten that phase? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time Gab references her “friends” I just picture her sitting there chatting to Margot and the drawing of the girl holding the pumpkin bum

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.