Gabriella Lindley #41 Hamsexual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so grossed out thinking about her taking baths whilst on her sew sew heavy periods. Urghhh.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So just catching up and one of the things that stood out to me was someone saying that gabby said it’s 40 minutes to get to the post office. I decided to do a little investigation, because thanks to gabulous ltd, her address is right there, and there’s literally 2 post offices less than 10 minutes walk away. Like basically round the corner!

Reactions: 19
Gabriella Lindley #42 Clemmie No Mates

(a play on Billy no mates!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Actually want to slap her on!!! You know those faces that annoy you just by looking at them... don’t need to say anything, you just see them and get angry? This is her! Stop scrunching your nose up you massive twit
Psychopath eyes xo

View attachment 529269

See this could be quite nice but because it’s Gob, it isn’t, purely because we know what she’s like, eating lasagne and packets of ham in there, rather than it being a treat at the end of a long working day like normal people.
I had ice cream tonight and pizza and Im lactose intolerant but I'm off work so can deal with the vomiting 😂 Hold on and I just post a pity party for myself on my insta xxxxxx

Reactions: 10
I don’t get the whole filming herself, slightly pouting her lips, looking up in the distance then smiling? Can’t grasp it

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t want to offend anyone who believes is Astrology but she always uses her being a Gemini when she’s being flaky or undecided. Why not just admit that you are like that because you’re immature and can’t make big decisions and stick with it?

Reactions: 33
soz but why the fucks she been sleeping on her sofa since January, must've missed that one

Reactions: 19
soz but why the fucks she been sleeping on her sofa since January, must've missed that one
Janes been there since then. I’m guessing that’s why she’s on the sofa. But she tries to make out it’s some other reason like she gets anxiety going to bed 🙄

Sorry if this has already been posted here.. just stumbled across it and I am wheezing 😂😂😂
I’m wondering if she fell down the stairs and then filmed the bit afterwards saying she always feels like she’s going to fall down the stairs, ya know, because she’s sewwwww psychic 😏

There’s a cut between her saying that, then her falling down. Not sure if that’s been put in by the person on tik tok, or if it was like that originally?

• Haha
Gabriella Lindley #42: Angry her benign chewma doesn’t get her vaccinated sooner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Omg, I can’t believe how quickly we’ve filled this thread...honestly this has been one of my favourite titles, Hamsexual brightens my day every time I see it, I will miss this one
We haven’t got any titles in the first 5 pages of most liked 🧐
Me too!

Reactions: 1
You know what, I would die laughing if the fake account went onto Gabbie's account and commented "Delete this account before I take legal action." on all of her videos.

"All my dreams could come true if people hit random buttons?" Or you could keep your shop open and work on marketing yourself better instead of relying on the followers from your dying youtube channel to keep buying your tit. Or give up entirely, seeing as your work ethic is terrible and a viral video would possibly mean more work for you which we know you can't handle.

She would complain about how stressful the new orders were if she ever went viral.

• Haha
I don’t want to offend anyone who believes is Astrology but she always uses her being a Gemini when she’s being flaky or undecided. Why not just admit that you are like that because you’re immature and can’t make big decisions and stick with it?
Famous Geminis;

Hamsexual Gabby Longbottom

X i. J i n g p i n g

Ex Pres D o n a l d. T r u m p

P.M. B o r i s Johnson

Niomi *non ethical vegan* Smart

Seriously, we need to get these first 4 in a room together. (No one would notice if niomi was there or not, and she'll be busy at yoga all day anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.