Gabriella Lindley #41 Hamsexual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her lowyers have made contact with the fake TikTok account yet? 😂

At the very most it hasn’t been taken down yet if she has reported it and all her comments about deleting it are being responded to with several 😂 emojis. Amazing stuff.

Edit: sorry I realise this is quite OT
You know what, I would die laughing if the fake account went onto Gabbie's account and commented "Delete this account before I take legal action." on all of her videos.

"All my dreams could come true if people hit random buttons?" Or you could keep your shop open and work on marketing yourself better instead of relying on the followers from your dying youtube channel to keep buying your tit. Or give up entirely, seeing as your work ethic is terrible and a viral video would possibly mean more work for you which we know you can't handle.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
You know what, I would die laughing if the fake account went onto Gabbie's account and commented "Delete this account before I take legal action." on all of her videos.

"All my dreams could come true if people hit random buttons?" Or you could keep your shop open and work on marketing yourself better instead of relying on the followers from your dying youtube channel to keep buying your tit. Or give up entirely, seeing as your work ethic is terrible and a viral video would possibly mean more work for you which we know you can't handle.

Ohhhhh that TikTok has me FEWMIN. For ordinary people starting a small business from scratch it would already appear that her business has gone “viral”. She is so blind to the privileged position she is in with her following and I know I say it again and again but it really is painful.

She makes (apparently) thousands of orders per week, is that not enough for her? So greedy.

• Angry
Reactions: 48

Oh no. That chode with glasses can duck right off if she thinks her tit show shop is ever going viral. I mean, it actually might for people to laugh at her... This could backfire very badly!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To think if her video went viral and people went and looked at her shop and it was closed? Great advert that.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I think we’ve moved on but just to say I really need someone to tell Gobboon that eating frazzles in the bath is not a coping mechanism 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21

If she wanted a viral video she could have at least filmed something interesting. But Gabby and her already hundreds of thousands of followers wants something for nothing.

And she better be careful what she wishes for. Going viral means more orders and attention. I'm sure her extra followers will quickly find out she copies her work, overcharges and acts a dick on socials.

She only gets away with it now because no one pays her any mind.

Reactions: 12
Gabby: Is trying to grow her following still
Also Gabby: Still doesn’t understand that every time she goes off on one she loses a bunch of those followers
A5EF8EE7-0051-4F26-94FA-A6CBBD8CF287.jpeg

F7957F65-1F76-4254-B4C6-2EAFEB2CA70D.jpeg

PS- What happened on Sunday/Monday on Instagram? Did I miss something? 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Also Gabby: Still doesn’t understand that every time she goes off on one she loses a bunch of those followers
View attachment 529626
View attachment 529627
Her Twitter a few days ago had 6.9k it's now down to 6.6k. Also whoever called the period, you're right. Tweeted about crying over what cereal to get and crying. Can't screenshot, have to go in incognito mode to see her tweets since I was blocked...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 529626
View attachment 529627
I can't remember if it was those days but someone DMed her about tulips being poisonous to cats and said "do you want your cat to die?" and then she posted all these PA stories of Nelly by flowers and how this person let their cats go outside unsupervised. I forgot the username but the girl came here and posted that she thought the stories were about her because she DMed Gabs about the flowers being toxic to cats. She also said her cats have supervised time and doesn't have any toxic plants. I'm guessing that's probably why the drop in IG followers.

Reactions: 8
Gabriella Lindley #42 Finally Got Her Pea Brain Around International Shipping, Still Can’t Get To Grips With Manners

It doesn’t rhyme, but it’s ew sew true

Reactions: 9
Her tweets read like she’s a bored stay at home mum on Facebook circa 2008. I should know, I was one.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Why doesn't she just tweeze and dye her brows herself?? She could lift her lashes, pop on some press on nails and cut a fringe in too while she's at it. Since she's taking time off from the juniper mewn she has time!

Reactions: 24
Omg, I can’t believe how quickly we’ve filled this thread...honestly this has been one of my favourite titles, Hamsexual brightens my day every time I see it, I will miss this one
We haven’t got any titles in the first 5 pages of most liked 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.