Gabriella Lindley #41 Hamsexual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you ever know anyone to be so cocky and condescending expressing their opinion to then back down so quickly? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 45
Lockdown tweet deleted
Sheā€™s found something else to moan about now. šŸ™„ she has to delete that one so she can keep up with the replies calling her a bleep and not get mixed up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's worse are those idiotic minions backing her up. I hate that influencers aren't social distancing and understand hating on that, but having a go at people for queueing for shops? Not the same thing at all. And ngl that primark comment got to me because I'm in desperate need of some long sleeve t shirts and primark is the only way for me, cba with forking out Ā£20 for a tee! She has absolutely no clue how hard this virus has hit people and businesses economically becoss her sew speshul brain is small and littul and can't even figure out how to post a sticker to damn Ireland.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her spray on bootcut jeans are so tight, they mustā€™ve cut off oxygen to her brain causing delusions, hence the Twatter outbursts.View attachment 528323

That poor trotter is wrinkling
I am little bit late on that one but where is her hand? If you put your hand in your pocket than your fingers would create a kind of shape no? Please donā€™t tell me that she is photoshopped her fingers šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 14
*ugh sorry half thought that I never got a chance to post earlier, edited it out so I make sense.

Oh, did that "friend" have whiskers or were they called Jane? Or perhaps even Clemmie?

She doesn't understand because she can't relate that these people have spent MONTHS on furlough or not being paid at all and need every drop of business they can get - it's not their responsibility to ensure customers are social distancing. They cannot enforce it.

Oh, and as for putting people in danger? You packed orders to people while you had possible covid, you judgmental slug.

View attachment 528287
[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! I'm only caught up to here but as a retail worker, thank you. I've seen stories of retail and other workers being seriously injured by customers when the workers have to ask if they need/want a mask. And a a lot of the time we're so busy *working* and cleaning that we can't tell people "oh no you're not 6 feet apart."

Does she not realize that those businesses need the business badly, the people who work there need the income. The world can't stay shut forever. Also does she not realize even if every single person was vaccinated, that covid isn't going to suddenly go away because ya know...Science.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Since she seems to think that once sheā€™s had the vaccine she can do what she likes. How does she know that everyone in the pub or wherever it is sheā€™s moaning about (havenā€™t watched it) havenā€™t had the vaccine? Maybe they think like her, that you canā€™t catch it once youā€™ve had it.

Reactions: 26
Why does she feel the need to tweet about it every time she sees people having a good time? Does she think theyā€™re going to see her tweet and think ā€œoops Gobbys onto us, we should all go home and stop living out our lives because she doesnā€™t have oneā€? No! theyā€™re gonna carry on doing whatever the duck they like. So do yourself a favour gobshite, ignore it and save yourself sounding like a repetitive bellend. No one cares what you think!

Reactions: 30
If sheā€™s so desperate for a vaccine why doesnā€™t she pop to a centre at the end of the day and see if thereā€™s any spares left...

Oh no wait that would require leaving her flat, god forbid she left her pit...

Reactions: 19
Lol sheā€™s so bitter isnā€™t she, that people are seeing each other again! Sheā€™s so pathetic. She sounds an absolute dick! Be alright if she fancied a trip to meadow hall or IKEA, or Starbucks for a bit of doodling. bleeping hypocrite! Stfu!
Stressed cause shes to come up with excuses again for not going out or why she's Billy no matesšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s very transparent and predictable, isnā€™t she? Can we all put it in our calendars that sheā€™ll have Clemmie removed two weeks from now? Iā€™m going to give her another week delay due to Covid. So her surgery will be on the first week of May. Clemmie would be the size of a watermelon by then! Pray for the surgeons, guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Risking your life to go to Next for a singular non-essential item, cute.
Risking your life to go to Oliver Bonas, cute.
Risking your life to go up and down the country as it suits, cute.
Risking Nellyā€™s life by making him inhale the smell from four bags of his old litter because you couldnā€™t possibly leave the house for non-essential reasons like going to the bins, cute šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 60
Sheā€™s actually unhinged. She genuinely thrives off being controversial and tries to post things to stir up as much backlash as possible.. how sheā€™s not been cancelled and scared off the internet forever is beyond me

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.