Gabriella Lindley #41 Hamsexual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a bleeping loser. I'm sorry but if this was a few years ago, you know.. when she had friends, and dearest hobby asked her to go for a drink in a beer garden she would be there in a HEARTBEAT. She simple has nobody to go with end of.

Not everyone wants to go for a drink, I'm not rushing out, I have something booked for next weekend instead. But you know what.. I'm not judging people because.. BE KIND YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH YOU MASSIVE HYPOCRITE.

Reactions: 69
She’s going off on one on twitter again, two nights in a row, what a treat.
witch is telling us to care about other people in the same breath as telling women not to make lunch for their men. Also at least it's following government guidelines? Her trips to Medew hawl pre op was against government guidelines so honestly? Take several seats Ms Gabby Heckles, ya friendless bint.

Reactions: 50
Covid warrior Gobby giving it large about the pandemic when she has done duck ALL to help such as volunteer, donate etc. Not saying she has to but instead of giving it the big one on her huge platform, put it to good use. Share resources to help those in need etc. But nope. All talk no action. You don’t care about anyone apart from yourself and your beloved clemmie. You insufferable bleep.

Reactions: 48
Don’t usually like when tattle spills over onto public social media (bellend is a popular word used here to describe her), but by god she’s been so obnoxious the last couple of days, I honestly don’t care. Nice one Alice.

Reactions: 32
Aaaaand it begins! The whinging about people going out because she has no friends. She couldn’t care less about people or the virus, she’s bitter because she’s peering furiously out the window watching people getting on with life again.

Reactions: 47
Well if we're gonna a get on her high horses about it it's bleeping vile that she had her mum traipsing up and down the country before support bubbles existed, and dared film her birthday for pity by pretending she was alone. And if we're criticising people for doing things they're ALLOWED to do: she sat in Starbucks for hours doodling on her iPad unnecessarily, spent many non-essential hours in the hairdressers bleaching her hair only to dye it back weeks later, travelled to Sheffield for countless doctors appointments that could have taken place over the phone, even went sitting in A&E if I remember correctly? If Binky or any one of her Twitter sycophants called her tomorrow and asked to meet her for a coffee she would go running as fast as her trotters could carry her.

Reactions: 75
Lol she’s so bitter isn’t she, that people are seeing each other again! She’s so pathetic. She sounds an absolute dick! Be alright if she fancied a trip to meadow hall or IKEA, or Starbucks for a bit of doodling. bleeping hypocrite! Stfu!

Reactions: 48
Bet primark are glad they worked which such professional KIND people in the past
Oh well she doesn’t mind the ASOS workers and delivery people “risking death” for the stupid white top she will be wearing to death for the next 6 months did she!? What’s the difference?

Aaaaand it begins! The whinging about people going out because she has no friends. She couldn’t care less about people or the virus, she’s bitter because she’s peering furiously out the window watching people getting on with life again.
I did say she will be saving it for another day as she had bigger fish to fry yesterday lol can read her like a book!

Reactions: 67
6B68E7BB-34F2-42FD-A809-E4806FC77122.jpeg

She’s so dramatic it pisses me off. If she really thinks all the young people going shopping are risking their life she needs her head checking. I’m a covid vaccinator and our hub have done literally thousands in our area. If the vulnerable are vaccinated and statistically under 50s are VERY unlikely to die, what does she suggest we all do? Stay in lockdown forever? Also very ignorant of her when some people cannot afford to shop at places other than primark.

Reactions: 70
Oh well she doesn’t mind the ASOS workers and delivery people “risking death” for the stupid white top she will be wearing to death for the next 6 months did she!? What’s the difference?

I did say she will be saving it for another day as she had bigger fish to fry yesterday lol can read her like a book!
And that top was #gifted so she didn't even pay £3 for it.

Get in the sea, Gobnob.

Reactions: 39
I honestly think she puts these controversial tweets out there knowing they will spark a bit of debate so she can pass a bit of time replying and acting all high and mighty. Like other people have said, this is a form of social interaction to her, probably the only people she "speaks" to all day if Jane has gone home 😐

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Oh, did that "friend" have whiskers or were they called Jane? Or perhaps even Clemmie?

She doesn't understand because she can't relate that these people have spent MONTHS on furlough or not being paid at all and need every drop of business they can get - it's not their responsibility to ensure customers are social distancing. They cannot enforce it.

Oh, and as for putting people in danger? You packed orders to people while you had possible covid, you judgmental slug.

Screenshot_20210413-223054_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

Or loading up the Royal mail with her non essential shop, sending out shite.

Reactions: 42
The virus isn’t just going to go away just like that. Do these people expect us to stay in total lockdown forever? What if it never goes away? Should we spend the rest of our lives never leaving the house or seeing anyone? 🙄 why is she worried anyway? She doesn’t go anywhere, and when she does need to go somewhere, you can guarantee she won’t give a duck about any virus. She will do it anyway. How many operations does she want to have during a pandemic?

Reactions: 32
“Risking death” Gabby your lifestyle is probably significantly more likely to cause death than going to the shop. Didn’t realise COVID only spreads around the lower class shops like Primark. Waitrose is a cewvid free zone of course. 😌

it’s also a personal choice if someone wants to “risk death” (to themselves). She’s literally just feeling upset and jealous she has no friends and it makes her feel better to blame it on “selfish people who are risking death, be KIND instead by staying inside”.

YES it’s a global pandemic from a deadly virus, but we have to live with it at some point Gab.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.