Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today I came across a business from an sponsored instagram ad who has blatantly copied one of gabbies ‘products’ down to a T. But in the interest of an ACTUAL small business and the fact his/hers is far better I won’t post the details because we know Gobs reads here and i refuse to do her work for her.

maybe time to get your lawyuuuuh on instagram and learn a thing or two love xxx

p.s i would LOVE to share the images but the thought of Gobs huffing and puffing to Jewniper Jane about not knowing who or what it is entertains me far to much, it’s about time she had a taste of her own medicine.
Sorry to spam the thread - just to follow up from my post yesterday, i've just gone back to check on this product and its been removed from their shop and their account is now private, is this perhaps you @ashelyh ?? I won't share your name obviously!

Reactions: 1
Lololol at the walking video and sound edits.

Is it just me or her glasses a bit ugly? They're definitely not current style, atleast niot where I'm from.
And don't get me started on the shoes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she give Jane any credit for helping her do everything. She didn’t mount the tv on her own and Janes probably doing a majority of the packing of the orders

Reactions: 37
Omg those edits, I’m crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Showing my age but it reminds me of the walk from the Mr Soft softmints advert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ll gladly make more edits tomorrow with what ever videos she graces us with 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot believe she treated you so badly and had the cheek to say you copied her when the launch of her shop was marred by a copying scandal.
Hope you’re ok.
I think I must have missed something? When did she say this?

Reactions: 3
I mean, I will happily pay more for a hand drawn, hand painted or crafted item. But these pedlars of tat are literally using software to create a basic ten-a-penny slogan on a background and outsourcing it to be printed on various things for waaaay more than they're worth.
Exactly, I just spent 2+ hours doing a little studio ghibli redraw (digially) and wont make a penny from it, meanwhile miss art is my passion lindley can spend 30 minutes(I'm being generous cause she's hopeless) essentially copying musicians lyrics and make 100s.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.