Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over how much cereal she goes through, and that she keeps multiple open. Nice to see she's keeping it healthy with the cheerios while the bran flakes remain uneaten 😊
They must have been a request from Tewniper Jane. Gabby could never respect her bowel like that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she lie about the most dumbest things like saying she puts milk first then cereal?? When that TikTok video and other vlog clips always show her putting cereal first then milk. Girl lies so much, she can’t keep up!

Also, wow her forehead?!

B7F826D6-8977-4C07-A3E4-CBD263098DD8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 400115

Soooo .... not cos of Brexit then?
Idk just throwing out an idea here Gabs but maybe.....don't put all your stock on the website all at once??? Like maybe put 100 of each up, get and while you're getting those ready to be sent off put up more stock?? And add like a 2-3 day processing time????? Common sense is lost on her.
You're clearly not a small business uwu, because you are an "influencer" you already have the support of thousands of people where as most small businesses work their way up to that. Katnipp wouldn't be considered a small business anymore, but she's worked her way up to the numbers she has and has grown her team accordingly. Granted Gabbys sales grind to a halt once the 1st rush of all her followers is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Idk just throwing out an idea here Gabs but maybe.....don't put all your stock on the website all at once??? Like maybe put 100 of each up, get and while you're getting those ready to be sent off put up more stock?? And add like a 2-3 day processing time????? Common sense is lost on her.
You're clearly not a small business uwu, because you are an "influencer" you already have the support of thousands of people where as most small businesses work their way up to that. Katnipp wouldn't be considered a small business anymore, but she's worked her way up to the numbers she has and has grown her team accordingly. Granted Gabbys sales grind to a halt once the 1st rush of all her followers is over.
It's just greed and bad time management on her part

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Anyone got the figures on whether last night’s episode did anything particularly good for her sales? Curious
It really didn't do much for her sales really, a slight increase but nothing noteworthy that would lead me to believe its because of her stroppy episode.

On Thursday she sold 195 products, Friday she sold 79 products and yesterday (Saturday) she sold 105 products so nothing spectacularly different IMO

Reactions: 11
It really didn't do much for her sales really, a slight increase but nothing noteworthy that would lead me to believe its because of her stroppy episode.

On Thursday she sold 195 products, Friday she sold 79 products and yesterday (Saturday) she sold 105 products so nothing spectacularly different IMO
Pleased to hear it! I think if it had sky rocketed things further she would have become even more insufferable and tried to get everybody all aboard the haterzzzz/pity me train

Reactions: 6
Why does she lie about the most dumbest things like saying she puts milk first then cereal?? When that TikTok video and other vlog clips always show her putting cereal first then milk. Girl lies so much, she can’t keep up!

Also, wow her forehead?!

View attachment 400130
Not to add more drama to the mix but I add milk first, then cereal. Can't stand soggy cereal. Sorry for diverting you all from Gabby's sew sew exciting smoll business life. Also can't believe she thinks that's a good look. Butternut squash vibes for real 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Considering her shop closes for weeks at a time, you'd think she'd make the most of this sales period, get the duck on with it, then go back to watching Netflix all day long.

Also her latest excuse for not shipping internationally makes no sense. She doesn't need to increase stock levels because she doesn't sell out so she wouldn't be packing more orders. Even if she did, I'm sure she'd only need maybe 10 more of each item.

She should even be grateful more people are willing to buy her tit.

Reactions: 22
Every time I see photos of Gob’s forehead lately, Dooneese from SNL is all that comes to mind!

49B42F18-026A-4861-9173-DA93617090E4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Considering her shop closes for weeks at a time, you'd think she'd make the most of this sales period, get the duck on with it, then go back to watching Netflix all day long.

Also her latest excuse for not shipping internationally makes no sense. She doesn't need to increase stock levels because she doesn't sell out so she wouldn't be packing more orders. Even if she did, I'm sure she'd only need maybe 10 more of each item.

She should even be grateful more people are willing to buy her tit.
Right?? I think maybe only 2 or 3 of her items sold out when they were first released, other than that she's had stock for months, duck she still has a tit ton of her winter and halloween collections. She's just lazy and doesn't want to put in a few hours work.

Reactions: 10
- Unpopular opinion but I don't think the person on Twitter was a troll. I think they're the only person who dared speak out about Gobs crappy customer service. It's always possible they deleted their account because of attacks from her minions and her. They didn't seem like the type to air out DM's but I bet Gobble was going all at it and they weren't replying.
- I was blocked when she went on that rant on Twitter about the video with the cat tit hoarding because she thought she couldn't leave the house at all and how she was getting all this hate and people were BuLlYiNg her. I said it's not hate, it's basic hygiene not to have 4 full bags of cat tit in your house at once and that it was disgusting. Got a few likes too so don't speak to me, I'm Twitter famous now xoxo
- In 2015 a company was set up by her, a guy called John something and a lady called Catherine Lovett in the name of Red Hare Digital called Gabulous Music Ltd. It was requested to be dissolved 1 year and 1 month after setting up. On this OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT she did her signature with the hearts above the I's. There was no information except for Gobs signature and John's signature on the dissolvement document, which makes me think they just rushed to shut it down as a 'cba with that anymore' move. Another document under the Companies House filing hints that Gabulous Music Ltd was forced into dissolvement. Do with that what you will

Reactions: 34
People buying crap because they are bored at home, looking forward to how her shop will dry up once lockdown and COVID are behind us (however that is assuming she manages to last that long and I’m doubtful but her minions seem more deluded than her lately) what a glorious day that will be I can picture it now grubby stamping her feet in her poo box tuna cat hair infested flat screaming down the phone to Jane to get in her car now and pick her up immediately and Jane can’t jump to her request as she is on her way to meet up with George and his girlfriend so glabby vents on Twitter about her toxic family have abandoned her and everyone is so selfish going out reuniting with love ones and making the most of the great outside... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.