Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, you get difficult customers in every public service role and it is hard work but she canā€™t claim troll/legal action because someone disagreed with her customer service.
Exactly or every small business seller in ebay or amazon would be contacting loiwahs all over the shop. Even if it they cpuld it is unlikely grabby would be prepared to pay for legal services, maybe she'd try offering up free exposure for said lawyer? Hun, I'll tell all my fans you're sew nice and sew sew good. Etc. Gabby wants to keep as much of those ill gotten gains as she can, and paying a solicitor well that would eat into her hamfunds.

I'm assuming that all these gals announcing their collabs have worked with Ana Luisa in the past tho right? Have we ever seen Gobby do an AD for them? I think it's more likely to be Missoma bc of how many of their pieces she had in her advent calendar
I would be really shocked if missoma partnered with her, it would be cheapening their brand. I would honestly be less suprised of their did a fusion line with home bargains than with Grabby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
On my original šŸ˜¢ (so yes and no really) How dare I ask if she eats dairy? What a scummy wee troll of a thing to do
Her million allergies/intolerances just clearly disappeared šŸ˜§. Was just another made up ā€œhealthā€ issue for her to whinge about

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone got the figures on whether last nightā€™s episode did anything particularly good for her sales? Curious

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t see the point in her making her twitter private. A lot of her ā€œhatersā€ will already be following her anyway, so can still ā€œstalk her postsā€ and relay it to here. Or they will already be blocked meaning they canā€™t see her tweets anyway.
All sheā€™s doing is again, putting off potential customers, as some of them might have seen her stuff and wanted to follow her on twitter or maybe someone has only just found her on YouTube and wanted to follow her on other SM and I assume she is denying anybody that follows now, and probably blocking them as well if we know our Gobby šŸ™„ she obviously didnā€™t learn from her blocking anyone that tried to follow her shop account before she announced it did she! šŸ˜’
Sheā€™s cutting her nose off to spite her face! As usual šŸ™„

Reactions: 24
Every time she has one of these ā€œhaterzzzzzā€ episodes she loses a bunch of followers. When will she learn?
C7A92022-15C1-4C3D-A894-797E82E015CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The pic she choose for her twitter profile makes her look very swollen, perhaps she should lay off the wholesale boxes of crisps?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She wonā€™t keeper Twitter turned off for long. (1) She will have some sponsor to shill at some point; and (2) her ego canā€™t take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder how it differs from her life as usual. More making boxes and whining about post services?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.