Gabriella Lindley #35 Jane would drive 500 miles and Jane would drive 500 more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I need someone's photoshop skills to make this reality 🙏🙏🙏
Lol I was only thinking today about a photo my daughters dad sent me when my daughter was seeing someone called Josh, and he sent a pic of a butternut squash with his head on it and called it “Butternut Josh!” Still makes me howl now when I see it 🤣🤣🤣

Every time she has one of these “haterzzzzz” episodes she loses a bunch of followers. When will she learn?
View attachment 399882
That’ll be all the people she blocked that tried to follow her after she went private 😜🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
- Unpopular opinion but I don't think the person on Twitter was a troll. I think they're the only person who dared speak out about Gobs crappy customer service. It's always possible they deleted their account because of attacks from her minions and her. They didn't seem like the type to air out DM's but I bet Gobble was going all at it and they weren't replying.
I'm seriously hoping that it wasn't a troll because that would just be beautiful. If it was someone here, wouldn't they have admitted it by now?

Her minions literally defend her no matter what. It's so unhealthy. I have a few' idols' and even I don't defend them when they've done some crappy stuff and would be more than happy to call them out.

Her fanbase is so incredibly toxic

Reactions: 23
I'm seriously hoping that it wasn't a troll because that would just be beautiful. If it was someone here, wouldn't they have admitted it by now?

Her minions literally defend her no matter what. It's so unhealthy. I have a few' idols' and even I don't defend them when they've done some crappy stuff and would be more than happy to call them out.

Her fanbase is so incredibly toxic
It was definitely someone trolling. It was way too obvious. They weren’t even subtle about it 🙄

Reactions: 8
I like the fact we are even guessing if it’s a troll or not

hey gabs tattle doesn’t do that we just state facts
And the fact is we are not the only ones who have majorly negative opinion on you

she must realise she’s the only influencer who bangs on about haterzzzz all the time how doesn’t she realise she really isn’t popular and more people dislike her than like

Reactions: 14
Imagine your life being so devoid of joy and human interaction that a packet of crisps excites you.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She’s looking to BUY A HOUSE so she can hire someone??! How about renting a small office space first to see how things go???
also someone else in the comments mentioned how they started at the same time as her but they only get 2 orders a week and she’s completely ignored that. Could have been perfect opportunity to ask for their insta and give a little shout out, but she would never

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
She’s looking to BUY A HOUSE so she can hire someone??! How about renting a small office space first to see how things go???
also someone else in the comments mentioned how they started at the same time as her but they only get 2 orders a week and she’s completely ignored that. Could have been perfect opportunity to ask for their insta and give a little shout out, but she would never

Just linking back to this post with a photo of her tweeting she has no intention of moving. She's so full of tit it's baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guess a part of me just wants it to be true 😂
Would have been amazing if it was, but they sort of outed themselves with the “have you got any limited edition pieces” 🤣🤣🤣 and then the “cat and fatal allergy” tit just sealed it for me. Lol was way too convenient and not even Gobby would fall for that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think her claiming she’s going to move ‘ASAP’ is a mix of a) letting the ‘one day 10k’ go to her head and b) wanting all of us to think she can afford it 😂 like I said the other day she’s no millionaire, she obviously can’t afford it if she can’t afford either a new kitchen or to hire someone. She has real delusions of grandeur tbh.

Reactions: 37
I think her claiming she’s going to move ‘ASAP’ is a mix of a) letting the ‘one day 10k’ go to her head and b) wanting all of us to think she can afford it 😂 like I said the other day she’s no millionaire, she obviously can’t afford it if she can’t afford either a new kitchen or to hire someone. She has real delusions of grandeur tbh.
I wonder how much of that 10k is actually profit.

Also she’s a crafty cow with all these single stickers, because she knows no one is going to buy just one sticker and pay postage for that, so they will at least buy a few stickers or a sticker and something else, and as it’s like an add on item she knows people won’t think twice about adding another £2 here and there to their order. Notice how she’s not bringing them out in a pack of 5 anymore like she did with the first ones. Robbing cow!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.