Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely looked greasy and unwashed in a TikTok a week after the op.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I haven’t stopped thinking about gabby singing to herself in the toilet cubicle all day. Help. How do I stop thinking about this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I haven’t stopped thinking about gabby singing to herself in the toilet cubicle all day. Help. How do I stop thinking about this
What do you think she was singing?

In my head it's, "On my ewn, pretending he's beside me" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What do you think she was singing?

In my head it's, "On my ewn, pretending he's beside me" 🤣

Memoryyyy
All alone in the mewn lite
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
The time I knew what happiness was
Let the memoryyyyy
Live again *dramatic deep sigh sad turn of head look to distance and snap selfie*

• Haha
Reactions: 70
It's not in my head constantly but I'm thinking of her doing it in that overacting way she did in this cringe fest

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Memoryyyy
All alone in the mewn lite
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
The time I knew what happiness was
Let the memoryyyyy
Live again *dramatic deep sigh sad turn of head look to distance and snap selfie*
Look at me, I'm Gab lindleyyy
Lousy with virginity
Won't go to bed til I'm legally wed
I can't, I'm Gab lindleyy

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I am sixteen
Going on seventeen
Singing this on the loo
People may think I'm weird and I stink
But they don't sing while they poo

• Haha
Reactions: 86
I'd love to see her do a one-woman show set in a toilet cubicle singing all these songs. PLEASE GAB. Or I will perform it in court, if that's okay.

I call it Bl0cked! The Loosical

The sun'll come out tewmorrew
Better put on twitter
All my sorrew
I hate sun
Just thinking about tewmorrew
Anti summer retweets I will borrew
Spoil your fun

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 137
I'd love to see her do a one-woman show set in a toilet cubicle singing all these songs. PLEASE GAB. Or I will perform it in court, if that's okay.

I call it Bl0cked! The Loosical

The sun'll come out tewmorrew
Better put on twitter
All my sorrew
I hate sun
Just thinking about tewmorrew
Anti summer retweets I will borrew
Spoil your fun
The Loosical I'm screaming 😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In her botched surgery video she says she got infection and that was 2 years ago. You'd think that she'd learn by now how to take care of wounds after her 20th surgery? So it is another lie for sympathy?

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Enabling mothers and eye-infected kittens
Ten operashuns, copied Monika’s mittens
Antibiotic bags tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 94
In her botched surgery video she says she got infection and that was 2 years ago. You'd think that she'd learn by now how to take care of wounds after her 20th surgery? So it is another lie for sympathy?
Can’t believe a word that comes out of that woman’s mouth. Every op and procedure she’s had has gone wrong or she’s had complications afterwards. Sure, it’s pretty common to have post-op complications, but every single time? Come on! It’s bullshit. She had the worst anaemia the doc had ever seen after lipo, and she nearly died and had two blood transfusions. Sure Jan. Her deviated septum surgery took weeks and weeks to recover from and she needed repeat antiobiotics. Sure Jan. And all the other times, I can’t be bothered to list. She’s a bleeping liar.

Reactions: 28
Is she still registered with her doctors up north or is she back in Brighton? Because as far as i'm aware you can only be registered with one doctors practice. She really does just do whatever the duck she wants.

She's probably been stuffing ham in her incision thinking it has magical healing properties.
I think gp surgery’s do sometimes see people from out of area if it is urgent. I just know that because my mother in law came to stay and she went to mine

Reactions: 7
Fiiiirst when there nothing
But a slew brewing fart
That your fear seems to hiiide
Deep inside your arseeeee

Alll aloooone I have cried
Silent tears full of pride
In a cewbicle made of steel
And melamineeeeee

Well I hear acewstics
Close my eyes, feel the rhythm
Sniff the air
Letting gewwww of my faaaart

What a feelin!
Lasagne’s leavin!
And that bacon roll
Now I’m shitting for my liiiiiiife!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It's not in my head constantly but I'm thinking of her doing it in that overacting way she did in this cringe fest

Oh god she sounds like Mrs Potts in Beauty and the Beast (the live action one, not the cartoon)

please make it stop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.