Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OR did she just pre-record it and upload it when she realised we were talking about how she hadn’t posted since the car thing?🤔 Guess we’ll never know
74EEE552-BBFC-4E85-A1C0-43A3F3D44531.jpeg

Reactions: 20
I don’t think it’s weird on occasion to share a bed - I can think of many occasions that I might have to share a bed with my Mum or siblings and wouldn’t be like ‘eurgh this is so weird’ but if there was another bed available I wouldnt choose to share? Gabby and Jane frequently choose to sleep in the same bed when there’s other beds available to them and that is really odd to me tbh.
I don't think Jane has a choice in the matter tbh 😂 and it's not weird on the odd occasion, but they do it even when they go on holiday and have an entire villa to themselves. I'm sorry but if I spent money on a holiday in a villa, best believe that entire bed belongs to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think Jane has a choice in the matter tbh 😂 and it's not weird on the odd occasion, but they do it even when they go on holiday and have an entire villa to themselves. I'm sorry but if I spent money on a holiday in a villa, best believe that entire bed belongs to me!
Yeah they had multiple rooms and beds in that villa didn’t they? I would get even the first night if they shared a bed like a sleepover as a catch up maybe but not every night. Too weird. Also the sight of Gabby’s face in the morning when she used to post videos of her dribble stains in her tan...even Jane doesn’t deserve that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Wow! How did you manage to get hold of Gobbles head X-rays? 😲😆
I honestly don’t mean to rip the piss out of less than accurate artwork. I think art is wonderful for the soul and everyone can up their skills with patience and practice. But Gobs thinks she’s tit hot at it AND sells it for a ridiculous fee.

Like, where is that woman’s brain meant to go? How does she masticate? How do her eyeballs not fall out?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hi! My first post, I don’t usually post, I tend to just read the posts and chuckle at how accurate you all are. My boyfriends sister and mum share a bed ALL the time and I find it so weird! They live 10 mins from each other and take it in turns to stay at each other’s houses... I wouldn’t find it so odd if they actually liked each other! I wish Jane would stop facilitating her daughters behaviour. Surely as a woman who has been married and had a family she can see how stunted Gabs behaviour is?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I honestly don’t mean to rip the piss out of less than accurate artwork. I think art is wonderful for the soul and everyone can up their skills with patience and practice. But Gobs thinks she’s tit hot at it AND sells it for a ridiculous fee.

Like, where is that woman’s brain meant to go? How does she masticate? How do her eyeballs not fall out?
Sew jealous haterrrr.

Honestly these would have been preferable to thr rip off procreate 'art designs' she is unfairly profiting from, 'unusual' though they are, at least they are all her own work.

I am so with you on just doing art for the sake of crearing and practising for yourself. Can't she just work on practising her skills on her own without needing to show it off online for headpats from sycophantic fans heaping insincere praise on her already bulging ego??? Surely she must know no one would be buying her 'art' if they didn't watch her content??? She isn't going to have an independent art show, not even going to set up a stall at a local art fair (good way to meet people and to network irl!?) Even primark will never give her another lucrative deal. Still can't get over how she F' ed that one up tbh.

She still sings on the toilet so I see nothing has changed. I suppose we are the bullies that have replaced her hater PE teachers?
Why were there cameras in the loos!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are security cameras within schools/college normal ? Especially toilets... don’t recall there being any at my school and mine was pretty rough !

Reactions: 24
Are security cameras within schools/college normal ? Especially toilets... don’t recall there being any at my school and mine was pretty rough !
At one of my old schools there are now no gender segregated toilets and the stalls are in the corridors that are monitored by CCTV, pretty grim!

I can understand being more inclusive but this was not done for that reason, it’s meant to try to prevent vandalism etc. but seems a massive invasion of privacy. Also the corridors must stink

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Its probably been spoken about in other threads but sadly there are not enough hours in the day to read them all 💔 so could someone summarise why she's not friends with Lucy and Lyida anymore??
Feel like her and imogen would make really good friends they would just compete with eachother for who has the worse illness

Its probably been spoken about in other threads but sadly there are not enough hours in the day to read them all 💔 so could someone summarise why she's not friends with Lucy and Lyida anymore??
Feel like her and imogen would make really good friends they would just compete with eachother for who has the worse illness
They fell out due to a power imbalance in their professnal relationship. Twins were networking for YouTube (their work) gabs wanted to be their only friend and couldn't separate work from social life, having more subs she wanted them to be more submissive and not make other work connections, also seemed to want them to like her more than they liked each other, they are identical twins - wtf?
Got annoyed when they didnt make more of a fuss over her when she had her first boob job but didnt tell them just became passive aggressive shading them online. Got annoyed when they made anyplans without her.
Filmed them looking their worst, ie atuffin a doughnut in theur gob, out it online but controlled all her angles to look as good as possible (power imbalance)
Got annoyed when they were due to stay overnight at her london shelves flat but, their trains were delayed meaning they would arrive at a late hour and miss a concert (not sure if gabs was going too) so told them she was off to sleep and not to bother coming (uninvited?!) But they were already half way there and stuck in a train.
I don't know what they did for a place to stay in the end. Maybe hobby? They never spoke about it or about Gabby to my knowledge. They just seem to pretend gabby doesn't exist. Gabby stated she reached out one time but hesrd nothing back amd was devestated but disguised it by vague references to ex mates being homophobic as she was saying she was bi then, left it for people to put 2 and 2 together.

Pretty mature response from the twins to just ignore her. i don't watch them - too screechy but they, imo, handled it well.

Hope i didn't make any mistakes or miss anything out.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Gabby throwing a hissy fit and cutting the twins off is one of, if not the, biggest mistake she’s made in recent years IMO. Given it was clearly a work relationship from their perspective they saw her PLENTY. More than I see my best friends as an adult. She went out of the house, was invited to things, met people through them. Got too big for her boots and hasn’t made a friend since.

Reactions: 44
Gabby throwing a hissy fit and cutting the twins off is one of, if not the, biggest mistake she’s made in recent years IMO. Given it was clearly a work relationship from their perspective they saw her PLENTY. More than I see my best friends as an adult. She went out of the house, was invited to things, met people through them. Got too big for her boots and hasn’t made a friend since.
I know Little Mix isn't everyone's cup of tea but the twins were regularly out and about with Perrie and at time Jesy (pre covid) so she definitely missed out in the networking aspect!

Reactions: 36
What “cut” has she got that’s infected??
Is she talking about her surgery incision? Wouldn’t really call that a cut

Reactions: 18
I know Little Mix isn't everyone's cup of tea but the twins were regularly out and about with Perrie and at time Jesy (pre covid) so she definitely missed out in the networking aspect!
I feel we have all encountered someone like that who demamds to be thr alpha in the friendship, the only one you spend time with, yet they are free to hang out with other friends or even joint friends. They also demand to be included in all plans and for plans to be centered around them. You are not allowed to date or have a bf as this is another source of your time being spent away from them. Discouraged from having hobbies or societies / groups without them, heck even with them.

She could have held her hands up and say publicly she made mistakes and learnt as best as she could from them as people kepy asking why she has blown up prints of the twins on her shelves but they suddenly no longer interacted.

Those twins seem to network with ease, other youtubers, mainstream entertainment stars (lil mix) it nust help with there being two of them, but they still did it! Gabby is so unwelcoming she pushes others away almost before they can leave.

She holds grudges too, personal ones that she airs on her professional space. Take sammi beautycrush. They collabed, sammi distanced herself from the video after viewers complained to her and then years later in 2020, Gab was shading her on twitter about her lockdown childcare complaints. All parents were struggling entertaining toddlers who were used to going to see friends, parks, grandparents, soft play (this one always sounds like hell on earth but I'm not a 3 year old) gabby waded in waving hee digital finger at sammi for her attitude, all this despite not being mates with her or having children of any kind in her life either siblings, godchildren etc.

How can she not see how she is getting in her own way.

Reactions: 21
I can’t with this girl...
I’m in the medical profession and I’ve seen hundreds if not thousands of laparoscopy scars. The umbilical wound is prone to infection but can be easily avoided by just keeping the area clean! So I’m not surprised hers has got infected lol. It’s not exactly the end of the world though, it’s just a superficial wound infection. Certainly no reason to go “back to bed”. She’s so lazy and self entitled!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
We've had 9 months to learn how to wear a mask and here she is with gaping holes at the edges while shouting at Northerners for not wearing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Did she tell anyone she was being bullied? I know schools are tit for doing anything, but if she never told anyone and the school didn't know, then of course they would tell her off if they just assumed she was skiving?

There are hundreds of students. You can't expect the school to know what every single individual was going through unless you brought it to their attention
Sorry but regardless of who she is, teachers know exactly what’s going on & often don’t act on it (especially if the student being ‘bullied’ is not likeable, as I’m guessing Gabs wasn’t bc she’s a dick). I was bullied for my weight in school as she probs was an I was embarrassed to tell anyone because I thought everyone thought the same about how I was fat etc it’s a complex thing mentally. But what I will say about her is she’s a grown woman like why she she dwelling on this stuff, she needs to get therapy and let go

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.