Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s still in Barnsley then? If she’s gone back to the hospital where she got this surgery done?

Reactions: 8
Don’t want to generalise, but in my experience friends who have been bullied in the past aren’t domineering in friendships ? They don’t wanna hurt people like they were, and they’re more accommodating. I’ve yet to encounter someone like gabby who was bullied and didn’t have friends then goes to bed leaving there friends stranded cos they’re late LOL, it’s always her way or the highway

Reactions: 51
Don’t want to generalise, but in my experience friends who have been bullied in the past aren’t domineering in friendships ? They don’t wanna hurt people like they were, and they’re more accommodating. I’ve yet to encounter someone like gabby who was bullied and didn’t have friends then goes to bed leaving there friends stranded cos they’re late LOL, it’s always her way or the highway

I've seen the opposite. I befriended a girl who was bullied really badly, really really badly, by practically the whole school year.

Her bullying started off completely unprovoked but the few people who got to know her and tried to be her friend, ended up being her enemies too because she just wasn't a nice person.

And it wasn't much of a defence mechanism because this would be maybe halfway into year 7, going into year 8 so early enough for things to turn around. But she'd be nasty to people who had never done wrong against her or others. It was just her personality and it got much worse by year 11, which by then was more justifiable because it was years of bullying.

She acted like the queen bee of her small and dwindling friendship group, was rude to me on multiple occasions and actually teased some of her other friends.

It can go both ways tbh and I wouldn't be surprised if Gabby was similar to the girl I knew.

Reactions: 12
I've seen the opposite. I befriended a girl who was bullied really badly, really really badly, by practically the whole school year.

Her bullying started off completely unprovoked but the few people who got to know her and tried to be her friend, ended up being her enemies too because she just wasn't a nice person.

And it wasn't much of a defence mechanism because this would be maybe halfway into year 7, going into year 8 so early enough for things to turn around. But she'd be nasty to people who had never done wrong against her or others. It was just her personality and it got much worse by year 11, which by then was more justifiable because it was years of bullying.

She acted like the queen bee of her small and dwindling friendship group, was rude to me on multiple occasions and actually teased some of her other friends.

It can go both ways tbh and I wouldn't be surprised if Gabby was similar to the girl I knew.
You’re right completely forgot about the personality of the person ! Some people are just terrible people. I also recall a person saying that Gabby wasn’t bullied but would choose to have no friends and sit alone and be rude at college (on this site or YTT) obviously not a reliable source but i wouldn’t be surprised if it was like that. Shame none of her school mates care enough to comment on her

Reactions: 13
I can’t with this girl...
I’m in the medical profession and I’ve seen hundreds if not thousands of laparoscopy scars. The umbilical wound is prone to infection but can be easily avoided by just keeping the area clean! So I’m not surprised hers has got infected lol. It’s not exactly the end of the world though, it’s just a superficial wound infection. Certainly no reason to go “back to bed”. She’s so lazy and self entitled!
Hey gabs. You know what’s good for the immune system to help infections & your body to heal VITAMINS. Stop demanding the spaghetti hoops on pasta monstrosity & eat some greens you tit.

Reactions: 31
Sorry but regardless of who she is, teachers know exactly what’s going on & often don’t act on it (especially if the student being ‘bullied’ is not likeable, as I’m guessing Gabs wasn’t bc she’s a dick). I was bullied for my weight in school as she probs was an I was embarrassed to tell anyone because I thought everyone thought the same about how I was fat etc it’s a complex thing mentally. But what I will say about her is she’s a grown woman like why she she dwelling on this stuff, she needs to get therapy and let go
As a teacher, this is absolutely untrue. I’ve had several cases of bullying reported to me that I’ve had no idea were occurring. We teach hundreds of kids and can’t possibly know what is going on in the lives of each of them.

Completely agree with your last point though, if you’re still affected by what happened at school 10+ later, you need therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Sorry but regardless of who she is, teachers know exactly what’s going on & often don’t act on it (especially if the student being ‘bullied’ is not likeable, as I’m guessing Gabs wasn’t bc she’s a dick). I was bullied for my weight in school as she probs was an I was embarrassed to tell anyone because I thought everyone thought the same about how I was fat etc it’s a complex thing mentally. But what I will say about her is she’s a grown woman like why she she dwelling on this stuff, she needs to get therapy and let go
Oh I 100% agree that sometimes schools do know what's going on, and don't act on it. I went through it myself for 8+ years. I just know of people growing up who were also bullied by people outside of the school premises and classes and a lot of teachers didn't realise until way later.

I still have a lot of long term effects from bullying but I self referred myself to counselling and realised that I'm now responsible for my own happiness and growth. By deflecting responsibility and not moving on from something that happened 10 years ago is not healthy in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As a teacher, this is absolutely untrue. I’ve had several cases of bullying reported to me that I’ve had no idea were occurring. We teach hundreds of kids and can’t possibly know what is going on in the lives of each of them.
Given that Gabby seems to expect people to just silently, magically know what's wrong with her or why she's upset (just one example here - not telling Hobbie she's annoyed he didn't text her happy birthday) I can totally believe she just sat in the loos singing like a weirdo and didn't tell the school to be honest! She seems to expect everyone around her to be mindreaders.

What “cut” has she got that’s infected??
Is she talking about her surgery incision? Wouldn’t really call that a cut
Is she not practising basic hygiene, this is the woman who has had plenty of operations and needs no advice from others
I’m in the medical profession and I’ve seen hundreds if not thousands of laparoscopy scars. The umbilical wound is prone to infection but can be easily avoided by just keeping the area clean! So I’m not surprised hers has got infected lol. It’s not exactly the end of the world though, it’s just a superficial wound infection. Certainly no reason to go “back to bed”. She’s so lazy and self entitled!
Omg, she is in her element!
The type to take to her bed after stubbing her toe.

A headache is always a migraine.
A cold the flu (not rona as means no to the daily [hourly?] Starbucks visits)
A tummy ache - dyingggg
Period pains are always the worst etc etc.

I bet they give her antibiotics to just get her out the door. Terrible of course, but people like her clog up the system for really ill people.

Reactions: 29
Standard “if you don’t tag yourself at the hospital, did you really even go?” post, classic gabby 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
How the duck did she even manage to get it infected? My gallbladder incisions from a month ago are almost gone already, one looked a little angry for a while so I literally just washed it with mild soap and just let my belly hang out and air dry lol. Oh never mind... there’s the answer, she doesn’t use soap. In that time I’ve been working and actually doing things that make it so my clothes rub on it and sweat or whatever too.. she’s literally at home in bleeping bed so how the hell does she manage to be so gross

• Haha
Reactions: 46
My lap cut got infected and I’m really anal about hygiene, to be honest it’s in an annoying place where clothes sit on it so if you’re up and about (like I was) it gets rubbed a lot. Given she’s basically been laying down constantly since hers, I really don’t know how she got an infection 🤨

My lap cut got infected and I’m really anal about hygiene, to be honest it’s in an annoying place where clothes sit on it so if you’re up and about (like I was) it gets rubbed a lot. Given she’s basically been laying down constantly since hers, I really don’t know how she got an infection 🤨
Maybe going back and forth to the fridge? Or maybe she got some lasagne bath water or ham juice in it, poor girl :(

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Lmao I had my operashun Monday and duck me, I literally don't have a clue how Gobble came out of surgery feeling ✨cured ✨

perhaps I need to get a lawyer on the case because I'm still feeling the affects of it 🤔 I haven't posted an obligatory gab hospital photo either because I'm still being dosed up on morphine

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's infected because she doesn't bleeping wash, the dirty witch.

• Haha
Is she still registered with her doctors up north or is she back in Brighton? Because as far as i'm aware you can only be registered with one doctors practice. She really does just do whatever the duck she wants.

She's probably been stuffing ham in her incision thinking it has magical healing properties.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Completely agree with your last point though, if you’re still affected by what happened at school 10+ later, you need therapy.
Apologies for the sweeping generalisation there, I should of said in my school the teachers knew and chose not to bother acting on it.

But yeah I get you carry insecurities through life with you but the way she’s spoke about school/college recently it’s like duck me just LET GO or do everyone a favour and get the help you obviously need for your victim complex.

Reactions: 6
It was quite obviously going to get infected when she lives in layers of dirty pyjamas and her stinking robe and you know she laying there with her laptop on top also heating it up urgh imagine the stench mixed with all the food crumbs and cat hairs I’m not going to be shocked when we hear it was actually the absolute worst infection anyone has ever had the surgeons botched her op cause it of course wouldn’t be infected from her own neglect that is not possible!! And if you even dare try say that to her you better be aware you will be hearing from her lawyer ASAP!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.