Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She left school 10 years ago and still goes on about it. If I see the girls who bullied me then I always say hello. Kids try to impress other kids by being nasty to the ones who are a bit weird. They tend to be pretty nice people behind the facade. She’s such a bloody drama.queen.

Reactions: 63
First you want a round of applause of how awesome you turned to be
Now you talk crap about them and your classmates? Something tells me that your were the kid with delusions of greatness and when they didn't care, comprehend, clapped or cheered you up, you called them bullies.

View attachment 363728
Not to bring down actual bullied kids, but you know this is about Gabbo one shouldn't believe everything she says.
Perhaps, ya know... they liked the children that participated in and excelled at sports or at least tried??

Reactions: 21
She left school 10 years ago and still goes on about it. If I see the girls who bullied me then I always say hello. Kids try to impress other kids by being nasty to the ones who are a bit weird. They tend to be pretty nice people behind the facade. She’s such a bloody drama.queen.
Its funny how whenever anyone pulls up old problematic tweets of hers she’s like ‘internet trolls are sewww mean people change!!!!’ yet she still holds a grudge against childhood bullies who were children? Like they’ve probably mostly changed too, obv some won’t have. But it’s yet another one rule for her and one for everyone else 🙄

Reactions: 67
I must admit, if I was to pass my old classmates in the street I wouldn't recognise most of them. I moved away after I finished school and left FB a while ago, too.

Reactions: 18
Her hate for pe teachers will stem from they are sew mean haters that tried to teach her exercise!! But they teamed up with the bullies (I.e people that probably never even knew her but were praised by p.e teachers for their sporting abilities just like in anyway any subject teacher would) however pe teachers encouraging her is them being sewper dewper mean because she is above them and is going to be a west end star and leave all those bullies behind her and never think of them again and have a productive life... oh wait

Reactions: 20
Thought we could all do with a nice treat from one of her old vids. Fingers crossed these come out as prints in her next release, I can only imagine the £££££££££
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 these are absolute gold

Reactions: 14
Thought we could all do with a nice treat from one of her old vids. Fingers crossed these come out as prints in her next release, I can only imagine the £££££££££
I like to think that this is how Gobs sees herself

Those chins though

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Genuinely terrifying, Gobs clearly tries to photoshop her selfies to look like these monstrosities

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Perhaps, ya know... they liked the children that participated in and excelled at sports or at least tried??
My PE teachers weren't fans of me but that's because I tried to pass off my lanky awkwardness with stupid jokes and messing around 😂 I knew that then and I know that now. Gabby probably hid in the shadows and threw a strop because she picked last since no one even realised she was hiding.

Reactions: 6
We had a family friend/distant relative who had lived with her mum all her life and never married or had relationships. Her Mum did everything for her and they went everywhere together. When her Mum passed away she became a full on hoarder and ended up dying after a mountain of newspapers and plastic bags fell on her.

I can so see this being Gabby's life... but with cat tit bags falling on her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Good god she has serious attachment issues and mental problems. For a while i thought she should just get her mum to move into her flat in Brighton but their relationship is so fucked up, Gabbie is manipulative and Jane panders to her every single time. I have an amazing relationship with my mum and we only share a bed when it's unavoidable eg. when she comes to visit before we go on holiday or something because she lives in a rural town far away and I live in the city and my flatmate is at home so we have no spare beds. She can go on and on about ho0w independent she is but it's just not true. Gabbie, get help. When you feel better mentally, you'll feel better physically and all these illnesses will go away.

Reactions: 19
Is this her new thing? Have a go at anyone who promotes keeping fit, because it’s sewwwww sewwww triggering and discgosting! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
I think she only sees two options starving yourself and using exercise as punishment or eat whatever you want whenever you want and never move.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She cannot enter tier 4!! She must stay! View attachment 363974
She can go freely between her house and her parents’ house. In the full guidance, ‘Essential reasons’ includes single people living alone who have a support bubble living in any other tier. Not to defend her - IMO she should still stay put - but she is allowed to do this.

Reactions: 47
Isn’t Gabbie in Jane’s bedroom. Didn’t she do up her old bedroom for her mum? If so why isn’t she in the spare room, George’s bedroom?

Reactions: 11
She can go freely between her house and her parents’ house. In the full guidance, ‘Essential reasons’ includes single people living alone who have a support bubble living in any other tier. Not to defend her - IMO she should still stay put - but she is allowed to do this.
Ahhh I didn’t realise! Oh blimey. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.